He's My Boyfriend!

✎ Endlessly Without Limit ║ A Collection of Requested One-Shots║
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]16[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]He's My Boyfriend![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Requested by: HugHug_U

Story Title: He's My Boyfriend!

Genre: Romance | Fluff | Comedy

Plot: Author's choice [Woohyun sets out to see if his hunch about the two new students in class was right.]

Main Characters: Kim Myungsoo, Kim Sunggyu (Infinite) [Dongwoo, Woohyun (Infinite)]

Pairing: Myungsoo x Sunggyu [BxB; Dongwoo x Woohyun]

Keywords: fluffy | Comedy | sweet

Additional Requests: Surprise me! Hahahaha

 

That afternoon, two men were leisurely walking back home from school. Just like normal students at the end of the day, they were talking amongst themselves to pass the time. One of the men already had a smirk on his face while the other casually strode beside him.

“You know,” the smirking man casually started.

“What?”

“That Myungsoo and Sunggyu guy...” he let out a stifled laugh.

The other guy, not getting the drift, pushed up his glasses with a confused face. “What about them?”

“They seem to be getting along well, considering that it’s just the first week of school.”

“So?”

“Don’t you think it’s interesting? I mean what if they–”

“Nam Woohyun,” his friend sighed, “you’re not possibly thinking that they’re–”

Woohyun’s smile got wider. “Dongwoo, I didn’t even say anything and here you are, talking about their relationship like that. I just said that they got along well, right? I never said that they might be gay.”

Dongwoo sighed again as they round into a corner. “Considering that it’s you we’re talking about, who knows what thoughts you may have in your head. Thoughts of them being childhood friends like us was probably not one of the options.”

“Hey now, they’re both new students who transferred at the same time, got to be in the same classroom, and are both shyly looking at each other with blushed faces! Who in their right minds would not think like that?!”

“What have you been reading this whole time? I think you’re the only one who sees all those things. I mean, most of my friends think that they’re just normal guys.”

“Mhmm,” Woohyun clicked his tongue, not believing that his childhood friend could accuse him of such inaccuracies of his profiling of people.

Stopping in front of Dongwoo’s house, both men said their goodbyes. As Woohyun took a few steps to get to his own house, Dongwoo heard a muffled laughter. Turning around, he groaned at his childhood friend.

“What now?”

“Oh?” Woohyun’s face had a lightbulb moment. “I thought of another plan.”

After he said those words, he continued walking down the path while mumbling some incoherent things along with short bursts of maniacal laughter from here and there. Dongwoo pushed up his glasses for the last time, raising an eyebrow. Once Woohyun was far away from hearing’s length, Dongwoo let out a laugh, shook his head, and mumbled his own response to Woohyun’s plan while closing his gate and going inside his home.

“Idiot.”

 

══════

 

The next morning started out with students greeting each other like usual while waiting for their teacher. Dongwoo was preparing for homeroom when someone pulled up a chair beside him. Without looking, he already knew who it was.

“So what’s your plan?” he said to the man beside him.

“You interested?”

“Not really. I just don’t want to get tangled with anything that you do.”

“Aw, but we used to play pranks on people when we were kids! What happened to you?”

“Reality stru

Please log in to read the full chapter