At First Sight

✎ Endlessly Without Limit ║ A Collection of Requested One-Shots║
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]17[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]At First Sight[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Requested by: KpopLoverLella

Story Title: Author's choice [At First Sight]

Genre: Romance [light romance, fluff]

Plot: Jaesoo is a model, and one day she was going to do a model job with a few Super Junior members, and when she laid her eyes on Kyuhyun she fell in love with him. After that day did Jaesoo become better friends with all in Super Junior.

Main Characters: Cho Kyuhyun (Super Junior), Kim Jaesoo (OC), other Suju members

Pairing: Jaesoo (OC) x Kyuhyun

Keywords: Sweet

Additional Requests: Happy ending

 

“Let’s see a more… cutesy look, Jaesoo!” The photographer called out to the woman holding a stuffed teddy bear. Immediately, she pouted her lips at his command along with raising one arm of the teddy bear to point in one direction. The camera then clicked a few times and off she was in another position.

“She’s doing great as a newbie,” a staff member whispered behind all the camera work.

“And she’s pretty too!” another added, amazed at Jaesoo’s composure after each demand of the photographer.

After a few more poses and clicks, the man behind the lens stood up straight and smiled at the model. “I think I got the good shots. Why don’t we take five and prepare for the next photo shoot.” After his instructions to the staff members, he happily went over to the computer set up just behind all the gadgets to review his masterpieces.

“I think he’s right,” Jaesoo’s stylist smiled at her as she led her to the waiting room for the third time that day. “They’re almost here after their schedule so we should prepare ourselves.”

“I’m actually excited!” Jaesoo let out a little giggle as she went off to the mini dressing room inside the waiting room with the next set of clothes that the stylist gave her.

“Aren’t you always?”

“I mean, this time it’s a kpop idol, right? Not only that, but it’s a group!” Her voice became muffled as she carefully took off the huge sweater that she was wearing although her voice retained the same excitement.

“Well, you’ll encounter photo shoots with idol groups eventually. You’re actually lucky that you can already meet one after only debuting as a model for a couple of months.”

Once finished, Jaesoo got out of the dressing room and aligned herself in front of the mirror while the stylist eyed her to see if there were any necessary changes needed. The simple V-neck black dress that she had on complimented her figure, which gathered a small smile from the woman. She then sat in front of the mirror, allowing the hair stylist, who just came into the room, to do her hair.

“But seriously though,” Jaesoo began, “they didn’t even tell me who the group’s going to be.”

The hair stylist chuckled. “Well, you can see them after I finish your hair. They already arrived and are changing for the shoot.”

 

Once finished, Jaesoo stepped out of the waiting room with her short heels creating small clanging noises against the floor. She walked gracefully, befitting the elegance that the dress created. Small buzzing noises echoed throughout the set as she stepped closer. The staff members were admiring the once cute and adorable model that they saw a while ago to the now sophisticated woman in front of their eyes.

Jaesoo, not really minding nor taking notice of the buzz, calmed herself and glanced from here to there to hopefull

Please log in to read the full chapter