My Annoying Brothers 2

✎ Endlessly Without Limit ║ A Collection of Requested One-Shots║
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]10[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]My Annoying Brothers 2[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Requested by: Sahee689

Story Title: My Annoying Brothers [2]

Genre: comedy, family and jealousy perhaps

Plot: (For this drabbles I think Ravi should be the one who very very jealous towards skydragon)
In this drabbles, all of the brothers started feelling jelaous towards gd who steal their only sister attention away from them. And yeah, more annoying acts just for make cl turned to see them. But cl sees in different way, she just know the reason behind their act when (one of them or maybe Ravi) shouting at her. Made gd leave them, and yeah, bros&sist moments is very romantic than any love story. lol I hope I didn\'t confused you this time ^^; Fighting~~

Main Characters: just like before ^^ [CL (2NE1), G Dragon (Bigbang), Ravi (Vixx), Hoya, Sungjong, Woohyun (Infinite), Baro, Shinwoo (B1A4)]

Pairing: no pair, again

Keywords: touching moments? I don't how to called it ._.

Additional Requests: just make the brothers more annoying than cl imagined. lol. The ending? Well~ the annoying brothers comeback after some touching and jelaousy moments~

 

“YAH!” Chaerin screeched once she noticed all the wrappers and crumbs of junk food lying on the ground. They were practically everywhere and it was driving her crazy, being the clean freak that she was.

 

“Noona,” Sungjong popped out of the stairs. “What’s wrong?”

“This,” Chaerin pointed to the mounds of garbage on the living room. “What the heck is this?”

“Oh,” Sungjong threw his hands up innocently. “It wasn’t me.”

Knowing all of their personalities by now, Chaerin knew who the suspects were. Oh, most definitely. It would be none other than the two who have been goofing around since the day she came back two days ago to babysit them. Speaking of which, those two just happened to pass by, laughing like hyenas as they were trailing the floor with mud from their shoes.

Chaerin twitched. “Yah, Lee Howon. Shinwoo.”

“Yeah?” Both of them answered in unison.

“Clean that up and take off those shoes.” Chaerin pointed to the pile once again and to their dirty shoes. “Now.” The two guys looked at each other and began to run away from the scene, decorating the floor with mud everywhere they went. “YAH!”

“Hey now,” GD bent down and started to clean up the mess. “I’ll help, so don’t get mad, okay?”

“What are you doing? That’s the mess that they made so they should be the one to clean up. I’m just enforcing this because they always leave their stuff around and even my parents have to clean after them. Babies.”

GD chuckled as he grabbed an empty Pocky box and threw it in the garbage bag he was holding. “I feel your pain. You think I have it easy living with four other messy guys back in the dorms?”

“Heh,” Chaerin gave up and started to clean with him. “I have six.”

 

After both of them cleaned the whole place, sweeping and mopping the floors, GD and Chaerin went outside and sat under the sun, talking about their future activities both with their groups and personal lives.

“Hey,” Shinwoo spoke as all six brothers gathered behind the door that led to the backyard, all eyeing GD and their sister Chaerin. “Isn’t that guy going to leave yet? He’s been here since noona came back and just slept here too.”

“When is the guy even leaving?” Hoya asked.

“That’s what I just asked,” Shinwoo scoffed.

“Anyway, we can all agree that the guy’s become to clingy to noona.” Woohyun added as he placed his phone in his pocket.

“He’s annoying too,” Baro whispered and shivered. “He keeps on waking me up with that annoying voice and grin of his.”

“I agree, but well, what should we do?” Ravi questioned as he his hand after tasting his newly created soup for dinner that night. “It’s not like we can break noona’s heart and let that guy leave with force.”

At that moment, all six guys had a light bulb moment. They all thought the same thing as they remembered how much fun they’ve been lacking this past few days because of that guy named GD. They all huddled up and smirked.

“Game on.”

 

Later that night, as they were having dinner, the table became more rowdy than usual. The brothers were throwing food around, screaming at each other, and laughing around.

“Hey!” Chaerin reached her peak and slammed her hand on the table. “What the hell has gotten into all of you?! Huh?!” The brothers looked around at each other and remained silent but had smirks on their faces. “Woohyun, since you’re the eldest from all six of you, explain.”

Woohyun put on a sad face and looked at Chaerin. “Noona, we’re just having fun…?”

Chaerin sighed. “Don’t think that will work on me.” The house remained quiet for a solid five minutes and Chaerin stood up. “Fine. Since none of you want to explain, all of you will be on house duty till the day I leave this house, which is in two more days.”

“Why~?” All of them whined in unison.

Chaerin went over the living room and came back with a small white board and a marker. She started to draw a table with all the names of her brothers on the left and their assigned tasks over on the ot

Please log in to read the full chapter