The Girl Who Made Me...

✎ Endlessly Without Limit ║ A Collection of Requested One-Shots║
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]03[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Girl Who Made Me...[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

The Girl Who Made Me... Dance [Hoya]  

We shared the same passion: Dance.

This was the connection that I shared with her and led me to who I am now.

Everything started from the day I met her.

 

Late one night, I was headed to an underground tournament. It was the day for a competition that included different dance crews throughout the city.

I was ecstatic to be able to partake in this competition. It was because of my passion and love for one certain thing in life that I can never live without: Dance.

Loud music and dancing people engulfed me as I entered the room. I made my way to the bar and ordered a little something to drink.

“Hey.” I heard someone say beside me. I glanced to my right and saw a gorgeous woman who was around her 20’s. “Are you part of any dance crew?” She questioned.

“Yes.” I replied, taking a sip of my drink.

“Oh. Which one?” She asked, curious.

“The next performance,” I heard the DJ say, “Is none other than the famous and most talented group…. INFINITE!” The crowd applauded and loud screams overwhelmed the room.

I smirked at her and replied. “This one.”

I made my way towards the stage and the other guys from my crew came up one by one.

“Hey, Hoya!” Dongwoo and I high-fived.

“Hey, man! It’s been awhile.”

“Howon, you still remember the steps right?” Sunggyu interrupted.

“Of course, hyung.”

“Good.” He smiled and the music began to start.

“Okay, here it goes.” Woohyun said behind me.

“Three.” L started.

“Two.” Sungyeol chimed.

“One.” Sungjong continued… and we began.

The sound of music was the only thing I heard.

Each beat, each passing second, each step and move that I took was like heaven.

This has been the day that I have waited all these years.

“Hyung! You’re back!” Sungyeol darted towards me as the song ended.

“Your leg’s all healed!” Sungjong added.

“Of course. That’s why I came back.” I replied.

Sunggyu patted my shoulder and said, “Welcome back, Lee Howon.”

“Thanks, hyung.” I grinned. I saw L smile from the side.

“I saw that, Myungsoo.” He quickly reverted back his usual poker face.

“I’m just glad your fine... hyung.”

“Dude! You were awesome!” Dongwoo tackled me.

“Hey, hyung, I just got healed. Careful.”

“Whoops, sorry.” He shyly smiled.

“Hey, that was great.” I heard the girl that I met before say.

“Thanks.” I replied.

“By the way, I’m also a dancer and I’m under Woollim. I was asked to come to this competition to look for possible trainees.” She explained. “I believe your crew has what it takes to become those trainees.”

The whole group was now staring at her behind me.

“Hyung… did I just hear it right?” Sungyeol asked in disbelief.

I stared at her, confused and suspicious. She laughed.

“Don’t worry. I’m telling the truth.” She gave me a card and backed away, heading towards the exit.

“My name’s Jia. Call the number on the card whenever you make up your mind.” With those last words, she left.

 

Jia. That’s her name.

She has always been my angel.

She was the girl who made me dance and live up to my dreams.

Not to mention….

She was also the first girl that I have come to love.

 

 

The Girl Who Made Me… Say Three Words [Sungyeol]  

She was my very precious treasure.

My childhood friend, my best friend, and now, something more.

Her smile, the way she tenderly cared for me, and even her laugh, I loved them all.

 

“Sungyeollie oppa!” I heard someone call. I turned around and saw Eunhye running towards me.

“Eunhye-yah!” I screamed. My feet automatically ran towards her.

Eunhye accidentally tripped and fell. She cried and I knelt down in front of her.

“Shh. Don’t cry, Eunhye-yah! Mr. Boogey man will catch you! Mommy said that if someone cries, Mr. Boogey man would catch him. Don’t leave me.” I told her.

Eunhye stopped crying and sniffed. “I’m sorry oppa, I won’t cry ever again.” She buried her head on my shoulders. I her soft hair and calmed her down.

“Sungyeol, Eunhye-yah.” My dad called out. “We’re almost there.  Let’s go.”

“Yes!” We both said in unison. I took Eunhye’s hand and both of us ran together towards our parents.

 

We entered “Magic Castle” to celebrate Eunhye’s seventh birthday and was surprised at the amount of toys that they had displayed.

“Waah! Eunhye squealed. “They even have Beary!” She dashed towards a really huge bear and hugged it.

I laughed at her and smiled. *She’s so cute.* I thought to myself.

“Sungyeol-ah. Go stand next to her. We’ll take a picture.” My mother commanded as she took out her camera.

I carried Eunhye and placed her on the bear’s lap while I sat next to her, smiling at the camera.

My mother snapped a picture a few seconds later and had a big grin plastered on her face. “Awhh, don’t they just look so cute together?” She asked as she showed everyone the picture she just took.

“Ah! Rin-ah! Send me a copy okay? That looks so cute!” Eunhye’s mom admired the photo.

“Of course!” She responded.

“Rin, Hyemi.” My dad exclaimed. “Our table is ready.”

“We’ll be there in a m

Please log in to read the full chapter