One Wish

✎ Endlessly Without Limit ║ A Collection of Requested One-Shots║
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]06[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]One Wish[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Requested by: akared

Story Title: Author's Choice [One Wish]

Genre: comedy romance

Plot: hahaha...I thought this one but the remaining up to you...hehe..
I wanna story that Woohyun suddenly appear in my house because I want to see him so badly...it's kind of my wish did came true!!so he will have to spend a day at my house to fulfill my wish, dating with him just for a day. Woohyun can't go to his place unless he successfully date with me. (You can make the story as funny as the other 6 members try search for woohyun and accidentally peeping on Woohyun and me dating)

Main Characters: Nam Woohyun (Infinite), Lee Myunghee (OC), other Infinite members

Pairing: Woohyun x Myunghee (OC)

Keywords: Sweet and laughter

Additional Requests: Hehehe, can you make a poster for this story???

 

[Woohyun's POV]

All of the INFINITE members gathered in the small spaced living room and formed a crescent moon shaped line in front of the camera. All of us were ready for the show to start and were just doing some final checks with our makeups and mics that were attached to our shirts.

It was another warm, hot day and all of us were ready to escape once again. Where? Anywhere but here. It’s like a sauna in here since we have a broken air conditioner and only one fan for the seven of us.

Not gonna happen.

“Gah, I can’t wait to run away from this heat,” Sungyeol whined.

“Shh! Don’t say it out loud!” Hoya hissed.

“Yeah, they shouldn’t find out, hyung,” Sungjong pointed to the managers in the corner.

“They might cage us again,” Dongwoo added. “Or worse, they might not give us freedom for the rest of our lives.”

“So,” I gave a smirk as the group huddled over, “Where should we go this time?”

“Somewhere cold,” Myungsoo said.

“Noraebang!” the choding yelled.

“YAH! Quiet!” All of us hissed.

The choding pouted and his shoulders slumped. “I just wanted to give a suggestion.”

“We should get some tea,” Sunggyu hyung added as he cuddled the bamboo pillow.

“Hyung, you’re getting old,” Myungsoo looked at him and yanked the pillow, “and this is mine.”

“Share with your hyungg~”

“No.”

“Yah. Kim Myungsoo. I’m your hyung.” But of course, no one paid attention to him.

“How are we supposed to escape now?” Dongwoo asked.

“Just run.” Hoya shrugged.

“Alrighty. Are you guys ready?”

3.

2.

1.

“Yah! Wait up!” I heard Sunggyu yell from behind as all of us ran outside.

That guy is seriously getting old.

“Where are we supposed to go?!” I yelled while running into the blazing heat of the summer.

“Run faster!”

“Yah! Sungjong don’t go there!”

“Wah! They’re behind me!”

“Go away!”

Everything got chaotic in just a minute and all I heard were screams and even laughter. Well, at least we’re having fun running around.

There were already fans screaming outside as they saw us running. I waved and threw some hearts along the way, not forgetting my free fan-service.

I just continued to run for a few minutes and before I knew it, one of our managers was already running behind me.

“Woohyun-ah!”

“What do you want?!”

“Come here will ya!”

“Help! A pedo is going to catch me!”

With that, everybody looked at my manager and whispered to themselves.

“Yah! Nam Woohyun! That was inappropriate!” He shrieked.

Meh rong :P

“Wah! My oppa is being chased by a pedo!”

“Ewww!”

“Let’s help him!”

A crowd suddenly encircled my manager and in a split second, he was nowhere to be found.

“Gomawoyo!” I yelled but did not forget to send out some hearts to my lovely wives.

“Kyaa~”

“Good luck oppa!”

I ran to someone’s o

Please log in to read the full chapter