Tell Me, You aLien!

✎ Endlessly Without Limit ║ A Collection of Requested One-Shots║
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]05[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Tell Me, You aLien![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Requested by: bambiz13

Story Title: Author's choice [Tell Me, You aLien!]

Genre: fluff, romance, comedy

Plot: Haejung and Myungsoo is childhood friends and they decided to enroll to the same school. They were unfortunately assigned different classes but they both made new friends. Myungsoo's new friends are the Infinite members. Haejung and Myungsoo will always walk home together because they are neighbors, one time Sungyeol decided to tag along to play at Myungsoo's house and her finds her interesting making him annoy the hell out of Myungsoo to now more about her. (Sorry this is so long TT)

Main Characters: Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo (Infinite), Lee Haejung (OC), other Infinite memebers

Pairing: Sungyeol x Haejung (OC)

Keywords: Choding, Cute and Laughs

Additional Requests: Happy Ending xD

 

I woke up refreshed today. It was the first day of junior year as my childhood friend and I decided to enroll in the same school since freshman year. I hope we get to be in the same class again this year! I really enjoy being with her even though she always pokes fun at my klutziness. But that’s what I like about her, she isn’t afraid to show her different side.

“Myungsoo-ah!” I heard my brother scream from downstairs. “It’s time for school so wake up, you sleepyhead!”

“I get it!” I yelled back.

Sometimes brothers can be a pain but at least I’m happy right now so consider himself to be lucky since I’m not in the mood to argue. I quickly took a quick shower, put on my uniform, and headed downstairs as I grabbed my backpack off the floor beside my table.

“I’m going ahead,” I said as I slipped on my shoes.

“What about breakfast, bro?”

“Not that hungry right now. I’ll see you later, dude.”

I sprinted to school and saw her on the way.

“Haejung-ah!” I waved my hands frantically midair as I signaled to get her attention. She whirled around and with a huge grin, she skipped towards me and leapt… yes, you read it right, leapt… into my arms. Hey now, don’t get the wrong idea; as I have said earlier, we’re just childhood friends.

“Myungsoo-ah~ I’ve missed you, you babo.”

“We just met after a long time and the first thing you call me is a babo?” I raised an eyebrow as we drew apart.

Haejung laughed. “It’s just that I’ve missed you so much. How have you been?! OMG.”

“The way you speak; you’re not cured yet?”

“What the heck are you talking about? I don’t have a disease!”

“It’s kicking in again.”

I chuckled and slowly pick up my pace. “Hurry up! We’re going to be late!”

“Yah! Wait up!”

 

══════

 

Once we arrived in the school, both of us immediately ran towards the bulletin that posted our classroom assignments. I scanned the board and immediately looked for my name. Kim Myungwoo, Kim Myungjong, Kim Myungyeol… Aha! Kim Myungsoo. Class 3A.

Then I searched for Haejung’s name. Lee Haesica, Lee Haeah, Lee Haejung. Class 3…B.

Hold up. 3B? 3B?!

“Omo, we’re not in the same class this year,” Haejung said beside me.

“Wae~?!” I whined. “They missed by a letter.”

“Aw, it may not be that bad, Myungie. Make new friends.”

I stared at her for a moment. “All right. You said it so I’ll make new friends.”

I turned around and headed to my classroom. 3A.

“Hey, where are you going?”

“Going to make new friends.”

“Yah, but I never told you to forget about me!”

“Making new friends~♪”

“Hey!”

 

══════

 

Just like Haejung said, I did make friends.

Sort of.

They were… how would you describe it… playful and loud.

There’s Sunggyu, the hamster-looking, nagging, and tea-loving dude.

Dongwoo: the dinosaur and the one with the most contagious laugh.

Woohyun: the greasy pig. He’s such a flirtatious person.

Hoya: probably the normal one. The only problem is that sometimes he looks like he’s getting seizures. I mean, look at him, every once in a while, he randomly breaks out dancing.

Sungjong looks okay too. He just looks like a *ehem* girl.

There’s this one guy who caught my attention though. He’s the tallest of the group and probably the loudest person out of the bunch. Something about him seems familiar. He somehow reminds me of Haejung’s crazy attitude. They would probably make a good couple. ;D

What the hell are you doing, Myungsoo? You’re not gonna play cupid, you idiot.

I shrugged and continued to look at the disorganized group of “friends” around me. I guess these guys will be my peeves from now on.

 

══════

 

Weeks have gone by and things were hectic with homework and midterms right around the corner. Haejung and I decided to walk home from school today as usual since we were neighbors and wanted to have a small study session just like the old times.

“Ah! I hate this!” Sungyeol screamed at the back of the class once the bell rang.

“Dude, why are you so loud?” Sungjong said as he stood up.

“I’m failing Math! Just look at this! I failed!” he enthusiastically replied as he ja

Please log in to read the full chapter