Conflicted About Love

✎ Endlessly Without Limit ║ A Collection of Requested One-Shots║
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]21[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Conflicted About Love[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Requested by: pegase2311

Story Title: Author's choice [Conflicted About Love]

Genre: angst, romantic, and drama

Plot: A one shot based on Urban Zakapa's 'I Don't Love You' MV but with more happier ending. And the story is, for the world Lay and Krystal is the dream couple. Krystal loves Lay so much, he always treat her nice, he is serious and romantic but Lay doesn't love her. Krystal know about this, his heart always be on someone's else, Yoona. But Lay and Krystal's fate already decided since childhood, they're going to get married one day. On the other side, Lay cares for Krystal but he doesn't love her, when he sees her cry, his heart doesn't hurt. Until one day, Lay decided to propose Krystal and promise to himself to loves Krystal. And for the very first time, Krystal feel that Lay genuinely loves her back.

Main Characters: Jung Krystal (Fx), Zhang Yixing/Lay (EXO), Im Yoona (SNSD) [Shiwoo (OC)]

Pairing: Krystal x Lay x Yoona

Keywords: N/A

Additional Requests: This story ends with a happy ending and please put Yoona and Lay's background story too.

 

“Ah!”

The sound of shattered glass was heard which broke the silence of the morning. There was not much movement in the small, cozy apartment apart from the rustling in the kitchen. Pots were busy boiling here and there while the coffee maker made its usual dripping noises.

“Krystal?” A man came out of the room from the other side of the apartment, fixing his tie. He stopped for a moment to analyze the situation then swiftly made his way to another room to grab a broom and a dustpan. “Don’t move, I’ll clean it first.”

“I can do it myself, Yixing,” Krystal replied with a smile to make sure that the man in front of her would not worry. He did tend to over react with things especially when it came to her safety.

But that was it.

“No, stay there. It’s dangerous especially since you’re not wearing your indoor slippers.”

She knew he meant it, but there was nothing more.

“We can’t have you hurt now, can we? You’re an actress, so taking care of your body is the first priority.”

He didn’t love her.

She gave him another smile as he came out from the room and started to sweep around her, making sure to double check that all spots were safe to step on.

And she knew that.

It has been five months since Yixing and Krystal lived together in that apartment. Since they were arranged to get married, their parents thought that it would be a good idea to let them live together to prepare themselves for the future and to get to know each other better.

Well, they didn’t have to worry so much though, because these two were childhood friends. They knew each other’s likes and dislikes, the ins and outs of their lifestyles, and even their personal love life.

 

Yixing entered the SM building to start the day, smiling and greeting each staff member and fellow artists as he passed them by. EXO was currently preparing for their new album with the concept of being workers from various fields and occupations so they were asked to dress the part by their managers for today.

Yixing was told that he would have the role of being a businessman from a company, so he came in with a suit and tie, slicked back hair, and a briefcase. Once he arrived at the meeting location, he eyed everyone around the room and did his usual routine – checking in on the mem

Please log in to read the full chapter