Chapter 2

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{ 2. The Healer 

 
Oh my gawsh, I am so tired. I think I ran a mile... hopefully. Usually Kyungsoo took me out in the morning to jog. He'd run two miles in 15 minutes and it took me over 40 minutes to run one.
 
After yesterday's incident, I haven't talked to him. I skipped dinner and locked myself in my room all night. My plan didn't work though, I got hungry at midnight and pigged out on leftover dessert. 
 
Dude, I'm having so much trouble breathing I can't even think. I need water! Coughing and heaving and wheezing, I walked into a cafe and sat down. Once I calm down, I'm ordering a huge cup of ice coffee and 5 cinnamon rolls! 
Ok.. breath in.. breath out.. breath in.. breath-
 
"Excuse me. Are you alright?" 
 
It took all the strength within me to pick up my head and respond. But when I saw the man, somehow energy seemed to come back to me. He glowed, he radiated, and he was beautiful. 
 
Nah, not as beautiful as Luhan. But still, you know what I mean. 
 
"Yes sir, I'm fine." 
 
"May I sit here?" He politely asked, still glowing with orangey skin. Why you wna sit here? There are tons of tables available and you choose me? 
 
"Uhm.. go for it." When he sat down, I figured he just wanted a seat, no conversation so I put my head back down. 
After a few seconds, I felt him lean down and whisper," I've been watching you Joohee.
 
HOLY SMOKES! WHAT THE-?! 
 
"Who are you?!" I pointed an accusing finger at him and the cafe literally became silent. The coffee brewer was all you heard because the person tending it was also staring. 
 
The stranger for embarrassed and put his head down. "C'mon, let's discuss this outside." He got up at ninja speed and pulled me up too. Wait, I haven't ordered anything yet! More important than that, I'm being taken away by a stranger! 
He stopped dragging me when we reached in front of an abandon building and pushed me in. Oh no! I put my arms to my chest (couldn't touch my shoulders) and shouted, "Stay away from me! I'm only 17 and 3/4."
 
He closed the door lightly and started chuckling. The chuckling then became violent, where the stranger just started throwing his body around spasmodically. "You think I wna you? HAHAHAHA" 
 
Hey.. he's so mean. I'm leaving! "Well obviously you're just a pychopath!" 
 
"No no, I'm sorry Joohee. God dammit, what kind of healer causes more pain..?" 
 
The last sentence he mumbled to himself. Too bad I heard! I stopped walking and faced him. 
 
"You're a healer?" Whatever that is. 
 
"Yes. I've been watching you for a long time in your suffering. I couldn't stand it anymore so I came to give you two wishes. I can heal two of your pains, physically or mentally." 
 
"I don't believe you." 
 
The stranger lifted up his jacket sleeve, revealing clean smooth skin but suddenly, black outlining started to form. His arm revealed a black unicorn tattoo. Whoa! How did he do that?! 
 
"The hell are you?!" 
 
"I'm a unicorn. But no one takes me seriously when I say that so I tell people I'm their healer. Which is also true. We're like angel's helpers, when they get lazy. They've got other stuff to take care of but we are in charge of destorying pain in innocent humans. Make sense?" 
 
"You're saying you are a mystical creature?"
 
"Sure."
 
"Pychopath." 
 
"Just tell me your two wishes, whether you believe or not. We both don't want to be here but you gotta tell me in order for me to leave."
 
"Fine. Wish one: I wish I was a skinny girl, that way I could be beautiful and confident. Wish two: With my new self, I want Luhan to notice me. I want to be his girlfriend. There you have it, now bye." 
 
I angrily stormed out and prepared to go back home. Stupid stranger ruined my day! Suddenly, I bumped into a petite girl, causing her to almost fall over. But I wasn't the one to catch her, the "healer" dude did. 
 
"Oh thank you sir! And hi Joohee." It was Nayeon and she bowed to the both of us. "Sorry, I was in a rush. Luhan's not feeling well." 
 
".. Luhan..?" The stranger, who was still standing there!, asked. Oh yeah, I did tell him about Luhan less than 3 minutes ago. 
 
"Oh, he's my boyfriend sir." Nayeon replied.
 
The healer's eyes widened. "You have a very nice body too.." He said, more likely to himself.
 
"Uhm.. bye Joohee, I'll see you at school sometime!" With that, she literally sprinted away. 
 
Once she was gone, I smacked the guy. "Pychopath, why would you say that?! Ugh. I'm never seeing you again." 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi. Ok, thank you subscribers and commenters! I've never had so much before :3 LET ME LOVE Y'ALL. 
 
Sorry for not having Luhan or Kyungsoo in this chapter. It was mostly about Joohee and Lay the healer, who I hinted many times (; 
 
Next chapter is the body switching!!!!! The spacing of this chapter is weird because I typed it on my iTouch... O.o
 
Exo gif: 

3q629m.jpg

^^ I made this gif.