Chapter 13

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{ 1 3 . U p s e t

 

Joohee's POV:

"Do you have an upset stomach or something?" Luhan raised his eyebrows at Nayeon, who avoided his eyes and hugged her belly. After getting my brother and her to stop their embarassing food fight (alright alright, I've also got into a fight with him in public before >.>), the awkward silence made Nayeon's stomach churnings really loud.

I think I forgot to mention to her... my stomach gets cranky when I ranch. Some weird reason! I'm not lactose intolerant or anything, ranch just makes me spent lots of quality time in the bathroom, ya know. 

"Uhm... I'm gna go to the bathroom." Nayeon said, standing up. Before turning around, she eyed me and I stood up faster than I even realized. Wow.

"I'm gna go to the bathroom with her, yeah." I knocked Luhan's arm off my shoulders and followed my body. 

We turned down and luckily, no one was in the public bathroom. "Alright. Tell me what's up with your stomach, it feels like a blender is in me!" 

Suddenly, as she bent over to stop it's loud complaining, she let out a huge fart, louder than I've ever released! I think it's because she's been holding it in so long. I led her to the stall quickly. 

"Go go go! The best way to stop it is to let it out!" I knew she was staring, or glaring, at me but I didn't look at her. I'm too embarassed to meet her eyes. 

 

"Okay, this is 20 times longer than the usual time I need." Nayeon grumbled. She was still in the stall, almost five minutes past. I leaned against the stall, almost dozing off until she spoke. 

"I am so sorry Nayeon-ah."

"Just forget it." I can already seeing her rolling her eyes at me. 

"I am so sorry Nayeon-ah." 

"My goodness, shut up!" She screamed.

The lady washing her hands at the sink eyed me weirdly, the girl trying to peek into the stall of someone else to apologize. I bowed to her and she shook her head, probably thinking about how weird I was. After drying her hands, she walked at the fastest pace a person keeping manners could. 

"Crap, was there someone there?" Nayeon asked. I nodded but then realized she couldn't see me.

"Yeah. & Nayeon?"

"Yes?"

"I am so sorry."

"SHUT UP. Even if you truly are sorry or not, it won't change anything! We can't switch bodies back! I can't live with my Luhan again!"

"What do you mean 'if I'm truly sorry'"? I asked. What does she mean? Of course I feel bad! 

I heard a flush and backed away so she could get out. She swung the door open so hard that it flew right back and closed again. "AISH!" Nayeon kicked the door and ran out before it could hit her. Is this really what I look like when I'm angry? O.o

"You know exactly what I mean. Just say it, you aren't really sorry. All you wanted was a skinny body and Luhan and you got it. Congrats! But have you thought about anyone else so far?! Have you?! What about me?! Me and your brother on the receiving end! While you're probably sleeping with my boyfriend, we should realize we're not as happy as you are!" Tears streamed down her face and she shouted at me, completely oblivious to the other women awkawardly rinsing their hands and running out the bathroom.

"I-I didn't know. I wasn't thinking like that. And I didn't sleep with Luhan! I might be in his girlfriend's body but I am not playing the role of it, don't worry." 

She scoffed and bumped my shoulder. Maybe she's used to doing it in her little skinny body because when her shoulder hit mine, I flew back and hit a stall door.

I rubbed my back. That really hurt! Nayeon watched my through the mirror, I saw the worry and regret in her eyes. I gave her a reassuring smile and she continued washing her hands.

"Nayeon, please listen to me." I begged. She's right, I've been selfish. How could I have begged for more time just yesterday?! 

"What?" She sighed with annoyance.

"We don't need a month. You're right, you deserve to be in your own body again and be with your love. We'll try to change back as soon as possible. We'll find a way to find the healers and get them to change us back."

For a long while, we didn't talk. I think she's trying to let the thought sink in. "Thank you.." She mumbled. 

I let out a sigh of relieve, not even knowing I was holding it anticipating her answer so much. 

 

-{ 1 3 b. E U P H O R I A (Split it into two, but it's one chapter!)

 

"Are you guys alright? Did you get lost or something?" Kyungsoo asked. He sounded worried but I knew from the expression on his face he knew exactly what happened in the bathroom.

Of course, I grew up with this loser, he'd must know my stomach problems with ranch! 

I sat down across from Nayeon again, but no longer with any glarings or hard glances. It was comfortable, the four of us all talking together. 

Eventually, Kyungsoo left to go look for his shoes, leaving me, Nayeon and Luhan to walk around the mall. Nayeon whispered to me that she was going to give my whole body a new makeover so I had to watch closely what she buys.

"Do you think this is cute?" Nayeon held up a orange and white striped crop top and turned towards me. 

"Well, I don't know. I've never worn anything like that before.." 

"Luhan-ssi, do you think this is cute?" Nayeon cooed. Did she suddenly forget she was in my body and not dating Luhan? She batted her eyelashes and looked down at the shirt, but then remembered and quickly stopped. It hurts to see how painful it is for her.

"Uh.. sure, I guess." He grinned at her and left for the men's section again. 

"Well, I am going to get it. Oh wait, I need money." She turned her head from side to side making sure no one was listening and leaned it. "Okay, me and Luhan share the credit card. You think you can just get it from him, do some aeygo or something and buy this shirt?" 

"But the shirt is for my body that you are in, I should pay for it."

"Yeah, you are." She winked at me. I didn't even know my body could wink! "Call him over right now, try aegyo, he doesn't see it often."

"How else do you bribe him then?"

".. just call him over!" 

"Luhan-ssi." I shuffled my feet and twirled my fingers around. In a blink of an eye, he galloped over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. Okay, don't get nervous and start sweating Joohee, that's nasty.

"Yes babe?" He leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head away, facing Nayeon. I ended up having his mouth planted right on my cheek.

"Do you want to give me the credit card?" I playfully hit him in the chest. I don't think I'm doing it right. 

"Why?" He raised his eyebrow. God, he's so y. Even Nayeon couldn't hide her swooning, she was almost drooling. 

"I want to get Joohee a shirt, babe." First time I called him babe in 4 days. He looked surprised but then hugged me even tighter and kissed my ear. 

"Alright. For you." He ran his fingers through my hair. I saw Nayeon's face darken alittle but she kept her smile. It must hurt to hear that... "Are you ready to buy it then, Joohee?"

"Wait, let me find the right size." Nayeon went through the rack, going farther back for the right size. She probably knows my size by looking at my uniforn, I don't have to embarass myself by telling her. When she reached the end, her face darkened again and she slowly put the shirt back on the rack. Luhan's arm fell down from my waist slowly. I think he understands too.

"What's wrong Joohee? Are you going to buy it?"

"Ah, nevermind." She brushed her hand in front of her face nonchalantly. "I didn't really want it anyway." 

"No, c'mon! Here, we'll ask the lady over there." He walked over to a worker, someone I recognize from our school. "Excuse me, do you have this shirt in a bigger size?" He held it up for her.

"L-Luhan." She exclaimed. Definitely one of those girls that love him. Oh wait, I'm one of them too. 

"Do I know you?" He asked nicely. He sounds so cute and confused! 

"U-uhm, nothing. This shirt? What you see is what we have, sorry." 

"Yah Luhan." Nayeon grabbed his arm. "You don't have to." 

Clearly the girl got jealous because what she said next was completely unnessessary, "We only sell cute clothes for beautiful women, but this mall does have maternity clothing departments." 

Luhan and Nayeon's mouth both dropped at the same time. She glanced over at me, trying to hide behind some clothes. Even though I'm not in a fat body, my true body must be deemed "unbeautiful". Not that I didn't already know that. 

I saw the sadness and pity in her eyes. Forget it, I will forever be unbeautiful. I will have to wear pregnant women clothes for the rest of my life once we switch back.

"That was incredibly rude. You know what, I'm never shopping here again. You're just a little prejudice girl that's selfish and conceited. All girls are beautiful. Oh wait." Luhan blurted, threw the crop top on the floor, grabbed Nayeon's hand and waltzed out of the department. I followed behind, not that he noticed or cared. I guess even with Nayeon in my body, he can't help but protect her. 

His face turned red; his grip on Nayeon's hands tightened because his knuckles turned white. 

"Yah." Nayeon shook her arm, trying to get Luhan's hand off. "Chill, it's just a shirt."

"No! It was more than that. How are you just going to stand there and let those kind of people knock you down?"

"Her words didn't knock me down though. I'm fine." 

Both of them stood, squinting their eyes at each other with their arms crossed. Neither one of them backed down and it was one intense staring contest. Luhan pulled away first and he untensed. 

He gave Nayeon a side smile before turning around and throwing his arm around my shoulder, kissing my forehead. "Sorry about that babe, you know I get angry about these things."

We continued walking, Nayeon in front of us looking for a store and me and Luhan swinging hands. "I think I know why you hang out with Joohee."

Nayeon was already entering a store so she couldn't hear us. I didn't look at him. "Why?"

He whispered into my ear, "You guys are just alike."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi.. sorry for lying about the updates! I just started worked on my summer reading :$. School in 2 days @__@. I wish those good luck if you guys are starting school too! & if you guys already started... HAHAHAHAHA, I joke, good luck to y'all too :D.

Oh yes! I just started my SMTOWN blog, please follow! Tell me who you are, I'll follow back! love-smtown.tumblr.com

 

Exo gif: 

tumblr_m9sgliApkD1r3xllho1_250.gif tumblr_m9sgliApkD1r3xllho3_250.gif tumblr_m9sgliApkD1r3xllho5_250.gif

^^Do you realize that means all those fanfics where the girl hates the guy is never going to come true because he wants someone to love him? (LIKE MEEEEEEE)