Chapter 12

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{12. As long as you l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l love me (I lurv Justin Bieber, don't even know why this chapter is titled that)

 

Nayeon's POV:

 

"Up! Down! Up! Down!" I swear, if Kyungsoo doesn't shut up soon, I will body slam him. Joohee's body can barely do 3 push ups!

I'm going to help her lose 20 pounds this month. Shouldn't be hard.. hopefully. Kyungsoo just needs to stop spitting in my ear. 

"Up! Down! Up! Why did you stop?" He whined and furrowed his eyes.

"Because I'm dying. Shut up, I will hurt you." I glared at him, the glare that usually scares anyone away when I'm cranky. Luhan even gets intimidated but he calms me down by cuddling. I miss him so much, crap >__<.

"Joohee has never glared at me before, this is a surprising look." He grabbed my cheeks and pulled them outwards. Is it weird that I don't feel it? "I don't like it, smile!" 

"No. Leave me alone, I will hurt you." 

"Is that your only threat?"

"I will hurt you. More than I was going to before!" 

"Wow, I am so scared." He rolled his eyes.

"I will sit on you." 

He froze. Trololol, that got him. Now, I'm going out somewhere to buy some new clothes. Aish, I can't get up. Hey, we're at the exact same gym, the exact position where we helped Joohee get up. But this time, I'm in her body and she's in mine, somewhere with Luhan. 

"Yo help me up." I demanded. He sighed but eventually helped me get up, with the help of an exercise machine next to me. I patted his back as gratitude and started out the door.

"Where are you going?" He sounded like a lost puppy.

I didn't turn back when I responded. "I'm hitting the mall, giving Joohee a makeover." That reminds me, should I invite her? We can take this body switching opportunity to actually bond with each other. Oh wait, I don't have a phone. I haven't her phone since I've entered her body. "Hey can I use your phone?"

"A shopping mall?"

"Yeah. Now gimme the phone!" He took out his phone and waved it above his head. Joohee, grrr your height!

"Let me come with you then!" 

"You want to go to mall with me? For what?!" He's so weird, I've never met a guy like him. Sure, Luhan comes to the mall with me but because he's my boyfriend not because he loves shopping! 

"I need to get new shoes. Besides, you're gna need a ride duh. Why do you wna use my phone?" 

"I want to invite Joohee." 

"Oh! Awesome! Okay, we can start going right now and I'll tell her to meet us up." 

Like a hyper little child, he shoved me out of the doorway so he could get out first to his car. Isn't he over 20?! We both got in his car, me sitting in the backseat. I hope he doesn't follow me around! When we reach there, we're parting ways. 

"Here, call Joohee. Totally forgot she doesn't have her phone and I don't have your number." As Kyungsoo drove, he didn't take his eyes off the road and handed the phone to me. Because I didn't turn Joohee's phone on, I doubt she'd turn mine on. So I'll have to call Luhan's apartment.

I dialed his number (remembered by heart) and he picked up on the last ring. I wonder what took him so long. No, stop it Nayeon! You have to trust them two. I can believe I'm giving them a month. It's not fair. To me and to him. Luhan can never find out about this, he'd get so mad at me for not telling him earlier or right away. 

"Hello. Who is this?"

"Nayeon... 's friend! I'm Joohee! From lunch." 

"Oh.. hi Joohee." Even though he's trying to be polite, I can hear the hint of annoyance. Why is he so annoyed of me in another body?! I still act like myself!... "Sure, I'll give the phone to her. Hold on."

Silence for a while. I hear static, meaning someone must have picked up the phone but it's still silence for a while. 

"Nayeon?" I heard my voice say from the other line. She must have been waiting for Luhan to be gone. Either she has something important to tell me or she thinks I have.

"Hey! So I was thinking, let's hit the mall? Your brother is coming along too, just saying. We're almost there so meet us at 11:30 at the food court so we can have lunch." 

"W-what? That's so sudden-"

"Why? Were you busy doing something?" I meant for it to sound rude. What's she so busy doing with Luhan all alone? I told her she cannot touch him and she can't let him touch her! 

"N-no, I'll get there."

"Bye"

"B-" I hung up. I suddenly regret giving her a month. Is it sad that I don't trust them? Obviously, why should I?! He think she's still me and she likes him! When two people who (think) they are attracted to each other when they shouldn't be, stuff is gna happen. Stuff that I don't want. No. 

"Why are you so mean to her?" I heard a distant voice. Wow, I must have been screaming at myself that I barely heard Kyungsoo. 

"I'm not mean."

"Okay...." He said in a tone signalling that he wanted the conversation to end because he knew he couldn't argue.   "Anyways," He cleared his throat, ready to start over. I guess that's something I like about him. He gives second chances. He won't judge you for one thing you've done. "When Joohee comes and after we eat, how about I separate from you guys, grab my shoes, and we meet at 5?"

"That'll work, awesome." I gave him a small smile. Overlooking the fact that Kyungsoo is so persistant and annoying, he's a great brother. I wish he was my brother, besides the old one I had. 

 

We entered the mall, found the food court and I ordered a small kids meal from Wendy's, which I had to beg Kyungsoo to let me get. I got a salad with slices of apples, apple juice, and a toy. The moment I took it out of the bag, he went right for it. 

We arrived earlier than I thought so I slowly ate my salad. I'm eating more later when Joohee arrives, but I'm not telling him that. I'm waiting til he leaves. 

"How do you shoot this?!" He asked. Because of his little 'mouth before actions', whatever he shot came out and hit me in the face before spilling the apple juice over my salad that tumbled and fell on my shirt. Smooth.

I'm giving him that glare again.

"I-I-I- am so sorry. Ahhh!" He ducked as I through pieces of lettuce at him. That little brat! So immature! I'm a mess now! I knew he was going to cause trouble with such a simple toy that I shouldn't have let him touch! Grrr! 

"I'm dirty and now I can't eat because the food is on me!" 

"Calm down! Calm down!" He ducked his head inside his lap, hugging his knees and rocking on the chair. I don't care if we're being disruptive, he deserves this!

"CALM DOWN?! YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" 

"Wow, what a beautiful sibling relationship you guys have." I heard a sarcastic voice behind me. Oh, how I recognize that voice so much.

"Luhan.. you can go now. Thanks for the ride." Joohee pleaded, clinging onto his arm. What did I say about skinship?! 

She caught my eye and quickly put her arms down, nonchalantly brushing her skirt. I haven't taken out that skirt in forever.

"Actually... I think I might stay." Luhan directed it towards me. I still had a chunk of salad in my hand, ready to chuck it at the back of Kyungsoo's head who's still rocking back and forth. And I'm covered with even more food than he is. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I know y'all hate me right now. I'm so sorry for lying about my 'update on Monday'. I've got 5 days til school and I haven't finished my homework but my goal is to update more for you guys! 

Life, why do you suddenly get busy when I start writing? Not even kidding, it always happens. I actually started this because I had nothing else to do with my summer and now, I can't even sleep XD. Teehee, love y'all!

 

Exo gif: 

tumblr_m9huk6sszH1rw74vuo1_500.gif

^^ YOU SO BEAUTIFUL