Chapter 7

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{ 7. Joohee's family

 

Nayeon's POV:

 

"Aish, so bothersome." I was standing in the bathroom trying to comb out my uncontrollable hair. Joohee really needs to brush and straighten her hair. I cannot deal with this nest above my brain. I'm going to go out for a haircut tomorrow! 

"Joohee-ah, the show has started! Get over here!" Kyungsoo shouted. He's been soooooo annoying. I didn't hang out with my brother this much before! We barely talked but it's like this guy has a sister complex. 

I walked out of the bathroom annoyed and went downstairs. "What show?" I stood at the bottom with my arms crossed. 

Lol his face expression is too much. "You crazy?! The sitcom we watch every night! Get over here!" He patted the left side of the couch roughly. 

"... fine." I reluctantly walked over and sat down. 

After watching for about 20 minutes, I got mad bored. And Kyungsoo got mad annoying. He laid his head in my lap, one leg on the arm part of the couch, and the other over the top. His legs was like pacman's mouth. Also, he was eating popcorn! Laying down and eating in general is so bad for you! 

He chewed with his mouth wide open and the noise was unbearable. He laughed obnoxiously too at completely serious things and even snorted! Ugh, disgusting. 

"Yah Joohee, can you scooch over a little?" He picked up his head and asked. I'd have to say, he does have really cute eyes that are filled with emotions but I'm too pissed. Clearly, I can't move over or else I'll be off the couch! 

"Why don't you sit up straight?" I retorted and shoved his face away. 

"Because I enjoy lying down." Tch, smug. 

"I'm leaving." Taking forever to get up, I finally managed and headed towards my bedroom but Kyungsoo spun me around. 

He whined like a baby and stomped his feet. "Joohee-ah I'm sorry! C'mon! Let's watch it together!" 

"You baby! Fine." I think my most used word is 'fine' with Kyungsoo. He's irritable but I just can't say no to him. At least he's not mean. My brother never even acknowledged me in public. 

"I'll put away the popcorn if you want." 

"Why would you do that?" 

"What?! You don't want any?! You always want some! Not that I'm gna give it to you..." He's such a moron. 

"Uhm, no I don't want any. Even though you weren't even offering." Does Joohee deal with this everyday? Oh bless her soul. 

 

One hour passed.

"Kyungsoo, this show balls." 

"Where did you learn that term?! And it doesn't stink! It's hilarious!" I rolled my eyes. I have better things to be doing! It's only been a day without Luhan and I'm feeling so lonely already. 

"Let me go to bed." I threw my head back. My chin still touched my neck though. 

"Joohee-ah, it's almost over! Please stay!" He got up and knelt on the floor, with his hands under his chin like paws and he whimpered. He looks like a puppy! He continued pretending to be a four legged animal, his fingers and palm, rolling around on the carpet and attempting to scratch the back of his ear with his foot.

At perfect timing, a man (presumably their father) walked into the living room and furrowed his eyebrows at Kyungsoo. 

"My son... Why?... " He facepalmed. I started giggling. Oh, this family! 

"Oh Joohee-ah, would you like me to help you with math tomorrow?" The man asked. He's so nice.. my dad never offered to help me at all with anything. Neither did my mother. 

"No I think I'll be fine ahbuji." He walked over and patted my head, my hair gently.

"My wonderful daughter." He smiled down with admiration. "At least I have one normal child." 

"Dad!" Kyungsoo stopped rolling around but still sat on his knees. "She's not normal! She doesn't like this show!" He pointed his finger at the tv, even though it was on commercial. 

"I can see why. And get up! You look like you're in beggers position!" 

"The whole family is against me." Kyungsoo pretended to cry. "UMMMA!!!" 

A short small woman, wide around the hips but petite in height like Joohee walked in from the kitchen. "What is wrong dear?! Are you hurt?! Did Joohee do something?!" She grabbed his arms and touched his body feeling for oos, even his tush ^-^. She felt his forehead and hugged him. 

I can definitely see the biasness in this family. It's mother and Kyungsoo, father and Joohee. He pouted like the child he was and pointed a figner at me and the man, who sat down next to me. "They don't like the show I'm watching."

The petite woman also furrowed her eyebrows and stomped her way towards us. "Yah. You two better enjoy this show with my little boy!" 

"Honey" The man tried pleading with her. "It's a show about cats." 

"So? I'll watch it with you." She took a seat on the man's other side and the couch was filled up. 

"What?! This is my show yet I can't even sit on the couch?!" Kyungsoo whined and stood in front of the tv, blocking everyone else's way. This whole family is so funny! 

"You looked fine sitting like a dog before."

"DADDY!" 

I burst out laughing. Oh I can't get enough of this family! It's better than that ish show! I can watch this all day! Wait, I have to participate too. Arrrrg!

As we continued watching the show (it's mad long), I almost started falling asleep. Kyungsoo decided that he still felt like lying down so he placed his head in his mother's lap and laid over all of us. His stinky feet were on me. I pushed them off me, more rougher than I did with his head. 

"I'm going to bed seriously now." I yawned and tried to stretch. I'm still not used to the feeling of my body doubling by size. 

I headed upstairs and heard "Goodnight sweetheart!" from Joohee's mother and father at the same time. 

Sehun-ah, I guess you did give me loving parents/family. It just had to come with this body. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I have a really good excuse for not updating yesterday. The website was down and I didn't know you could click on "Retry live version"! Sorry! :/ 

Also, I'm having trouble making Joohee's family sound funny but they are suppose to be like odd people. Ever watch iCarly? Joohee's mother is suppose to be like Freddy's mom XD. 

Thank ya for reading-ya! There might be a double update today. Once I get back from le piano lesson! ^_^

 

Exo gif:

tumblr_m85y8vh1So1rxtdtxo1_500.gif

^^ YOU FLAWLESS LIFE RUINER