Chapter 16

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

Nayeon's POV: 

 

"Kyuseok, can I talk to you privately for a minute?" I'm gna tell him. I'm going to tell him that's it's me, Nayeon and hopefully he'll believe me. 

Maybe he can be the one to wish us back! 

"Uhm... sure?" He rubbed the back of his neck and shifted his feet. I could tell he was confused considering he doesn't even know me. I'm just some overweight girl that happens to be friends with his distant sister. Luhan looked even more confused, he's probably wondering how I even knew his name. 

"Luhan, please leave." I didn't even look at him, I pointed behind my back to signify he should go back to the party. 

Although he looked as if he was ready to start an argument, he huffed and backed down anyways. Once me and Kyuseok were alone, I got prepared to tell him the shocking news but he spoke first. 

"Okay, I don't know who you think you are but you can't just waltz into my house and eat all the food. And it's so disrespect that you came in your school uniform. I didn't want to say this in front of everyone but you better get your out of here because this party isn't about you. I tolerate Luhan hyung because he's the boyfriend and I've known him but you. Who are you? I've been observing my sister and I haven't seen you ever since yesterday. Who the hell are you?" 

What an . I have no intention to tell him who I am now. 

"You know who I am."

"No I don't! Please leave this party quietly. I only said you could come because Nayeon wouldn't come without you. I don't know who you are, you're just a stranger."

Yeah, she sure wouldn't be able to come without me. And now she's leaving. Although he's only saying these words to me because he doesn't recognize the body I'm in, it still hurts as if he sees me as the real me. Because when I was little, that was how I felt. I felt like a stranger, unwanted, and unappreciated. The abuse from my parents didn't make it better.

"Fine, I'll leave. I really hate you Kyuseok. Never, ever, ever in eternity will Nayeon like you as a brother. She'll also never learn to love mom and dad. Goodbye." I blinked back tears as I stood in front of my emotionless brother. I turned around and walked back into the party, to see Joohee, in my body, sandwhiched between my parents on the couch. Luhan was talking to two other people who presumably came while I was talking in the kitchen.

I gulped before walking over to the couch. "Uhm, I'm not feeling well, I will be leaving now."

"Okay bye." My dad gave me a quick glance and went back to grinning at his 'daughter' who was happily eating cake. My mom didn't even look at me, she was too busy catering to Joohee's needs. 

"Wait, why are you leaving Joohee?" Joohee asked me and I could see in her eyes she was mad at me for wanting to leave. Well she doesn't know how I feel right now. She doesn't know what it's like to be dejected from your family in another person's body. I need to leave.

"I told you, I'm not feeling well. Good bye everyone." I bowed to the other people in the room and got ready to leave. How was I to get home, I have no idea. I didn't have money, I didn't have transportation. I guess I'll just walk, I promised to lose weight for Joohee anyways. While she's indulging cake and getting fake affection. 

I don't even know which direction to walk. I don't even know what to do with my life. I didn't want to be in someone else's body because ultimately my life still followed me. All that changed was my outer appearance.

I realized that I don't want loving parents, but I want my parents to be loving towards me. And after them being so cold to me as a stranger, I feel so weak. The only thing I know how to do right now is cry. I don't even have Luhan. 

"Joohee, wait!" I heard a voice call. I turned around, it was Luhan. One part of me was thankful that he was actually coming after me but the other part figured he might also be getting ready to yell at me. I wiped my tears while he was jogging towards me. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know." 

"Oh..." He was at a loss of words. "Where were you planning to go?"

"I don't know."

"Do you need a ride?"

"I don't know."

"God you know nothing."

"Yeah I don't. Whatever, you can go back to the party, leave me alone please."

"What if you get hurt? Or harassed?" He asked, actually sounding kind of concerned considering he was just practically calling me an idiot a second ago. 

"Tch, who would me? Just let me walk around." I wiped my wet eyes and turned around but Luhan gripped my arm tightly. 

"No, I'm giving you a ride. You never know what could happen, and it's getting dark now. The weirdos come out around afternoon/nightish." 

 

No matter how much I tried fighting Luhan, I somehow ended up in his car, facing the side window in the front seat and avoiding conversation. I want my body back so badly. If I'm going to be rejected by my family in either body, I'd rather be in a healthy one with my boyfriend. 

But I promised. I can't tell Luhan. We have about a month left. 

I'd try to seduce Luhan but 1.) eventually I'll go back into my old body and 2.) I mean just look at what I'm in right now. 

When Joohee gets back, I'm going to do my best to convince her out of trying to help me. Instead, I'll take these few weeks and help Joohee get in shape. Some thing has to pay off after me living in her body. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Dude, this chapter was so bad. I rushed this in like 40 minutes. I'm going to make the next chapter super epic. I've been getting really great comments and even someone went on anon and talked to me via tumblr! :') I'm really glad people like this story, I'll work super hard and make it better. This chapter was very weak but I'll spend 2 hours working on the next! Thanks for subscribing and commenting :)

Exo gif:

tumblr_m760iiEQxW1qkdh6io1_250.gif tumblr_m760iiEQxW1qkdh6io2_250.gif

^^ this gif is so funny, credits to kyung-soo on tumblr 

don't forget to follow and/or talk to me, i'm yeol-oh!