Chapter 3

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{ 3. The hell am I?!

 

"Are you feeling alright?" Kyungsoo put his head on my forehead. We were watching a sitcom together like we do every night but I felt really tired. It was only 7:30.

"I don't know. I'm really sleepy." I confessed. "Maybe I should go to bed."

"You're burning up. I'm gna tell umma. UMMAAAA!" 

"Omo omo omo! What's wrong sweetie?!" She wiped her hands on her apron and ran into the living room.  

"I don't know, I'm really tired for some reason. Can I just go to sleep?" 

"Go to your bedroom and lie down sweetheart, I'll prepare your medicine. Kyungsoo, don't bother her anymore tonight."

"Wha-" He offendedly put his arms to his chest. Mom always blamed him whenever I wasn't feeling well. Oh, it goes back so many years. 

Aish, I'm too tired to laugh mentally. Bed time! I dragged myself upstairs to my room and laid on the comforter of my bed. 

I fell into a deep sleep where all I was dreaming of was me running. Running.. running. It was like a mini me was running across my eyes, from left to right and appearing once again. I kept running and running but the thing is, my body slimmed down. The fat was disappearing and my legs were getting longer. I couldn't see the face though, since it was covered with long, luscious hair. Ok, that's definitely not me anymore. Why am I dreaming about another girl? 

Abruptly, the running stopped and my eyes, acting like a camera, slowly turned to meet this mysterious girl face to face. It was still the face of me but it was morphing. Ew, this is so creepy! How do I make it stop?! Why is this dream so visual?!

WAIT. How do I know this is a dream? Average people barely remember their dreams once they awake but why does it seem I'm witnessing my dream? Staring at my face within the dream, "my" eyes got bigger and the nose got sharper. "My" lips became a brighter, natural pink and I swear my chest went whoosh! "My" face structure changed into the long kind, unlike the heart shape that I have. 

Within less than a second, I was no longer looking at me, the obese girl. But at Nayeon. The hell?! I told my mind to touch my face and Nayeon's arm lifted up to touch hers. Oh my goodness, I've gone insane. 

"What is going on?!" Again, the dream was like a movie, the camera slowly turning to reveal the other person. Surprisingly, this time I saw myself. Or, my body. 

"I" looked down at myself and "I" pointed at me. "My body!" Now it's my turn to be confused. I have been this whole time.

Holy smokes, I can see my feet! Actually, my chest is in the way but still! I touched my nose. Why is it so tall now?! "I'm Joohee. I'm the real Joohee. Who are you?" I pointed at my body. Clearly, someone else was in there if I am in Nayeon's body. 

This is one weird dream. 

"It's me! Nayeon! W-what, what are you doing in my body and what am I doing in yours?" She exclaimed.

SHE'S IN MY BODY AND I'M IN HERS? I sure have a wild imagination. Well, not really. Because we're just standing in a white room. I can't wait to wake up. 

"H-how am I suppose to know?!"

"This is just a dream. This is just a dream." Nayeon paced back and forth. It's really weird seeing my body move without me commanding that clump of fat. 

"Exactly. We're both gna wake up and this will all be over, ok? Let's try to wake up. Pinch me." I demanded. Although I am being illusional, the body I'm in feels so real. Like I'm actually in this petite body. 

Nayeon walked over to me and pinched my arm. Why don't I feel anything? "Pinch harder!" 

"I'm trying! It's not going to work! How do we wake up?!" I saw myself start crying. I look like that..?! O.O 

"There must a code word! Say anything!"

"Please!"

"Thank you!"

"Wake up!"

"Potatoes!" 

"What?" 

I don't know, I just felt like saying that. Who knows?! Let's try another ridiculous one. "Unicorn!

and BAM! A puff of smoke appears and a white, gigantic, glowing mysterical creature is standing before my eyes. 

"Hi Joohee. Hi Nayeon. We meet again." It spoke.

"This is the weirdest dream ever. A unicorn, really?" I said to myself. 

"This isn't a dream, Joohee. This is the wishworld. Every wish that anyone has asked for goes through this on the night of their desire being asked. It just so happened perfectly that you two had compatable wishes. Usually this is done with one person, but that's why you two are here together." 

"But.. you weren't who I told my wish to.." Nayeon backed away slowly. I think she's starting to believe all this. Puh-lease! So this unicorn is supposedly the guy who told he was my "healer" today? 

A gush of grey wind picked up and swirved in a circle, creating a baby tornado. It disappeared and was replaced with a guy. Tall, brown hair and a skinny body. 

"Se-sehun!" Nayeon gasped. She even knows her healer's name? 

Sehun and my healer stood side by side and across from us. They each took turns talking. 

"Joohee-ah, your wish was to have a different body and be loved by Luhan." My healer spoke to me.

"He's my boyfriend!" 

"Shut up." Sehun commanded. He did look pretty scary. "Nayeon-ah, remember your wish? You wanted loving parents."

"So me and Sehun decided to discuss. What would be the most beneficial desicion for the two ladies?" My healer smirked. 

"You two are going to switch bodies for a while." 

"I-is that why.. I'm in Joohee's body?!" Nayeon screamed. Oh god, I didn't know my body could scream that loud! The three of us covered our ears as the circular person cried and yelled. 

"Oh shut up!" Sehun screamed. The gush of wind came back, almost knocking all of us over and then it fell silent again. "You need to stop screaming. I'll keep you in Joohee-ssi's body forever if you're that unhappy. Just live with it. This is what you wanted!" 

My healer, still in unicorn form this whole time, spoke up. "Sehun, it's time to go now. Bye ladies." I've never seen a unicorn wink before. Strangest thing ever, it sends shivers down my back. The white wall started coming in and it was slowly becoming pitch black. 

"Joohee-ah, if what they said is true.. please take care of my body." I could no longer see her anymore.

I don't know, should I believe in this nonsense? I told myself I wouldn't believe he was a mysterical creature until I saw it but I'm not 100% that wasn't a dream. What "wishworld"? And Nayeon wished for loving parents. Are my parents the type to be deemed "lovely"? They scold me and Kyungsoo many times. 

I felt my eyes opening up. My real eyes. I woke up, lying on a bed, facing the wall which was completely a window. Maybe my parents carried me to this strange place. Who am I kidding, no one can pick me up. I looked down and saw I was wearing a tanktop (no bra!) and tiny shorts! 

AM I REALLY IN NAYEON'S BODY?! "Oh my goodness.. oh my goodness!" I heard the bed shake behind me. There was a groaning sound. It sounded like a guy! I heard him turn onto his side and suddenly, I felt his arms wrap around my waist. 

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered in a very y way. 

Holy cow.. is this.. Luhan?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I at science fiction. I don't believe in like supernatural stuff so it's weird I'm writing this. 

I would totally love to wake up and have Luhan be next to me (; 

 

Exo gifs:

tumblr_m7syz1NVtv1r3xllho1_250.gif tumblr_m7syz1NVtv1r3xllho2_250.gif tumblr_m7syz1NVtv1r3xllho3_250.gif