Chapter 9

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{ 9. Information.

 

Joohee's POV:

 

Me, Nayeon, and Luhan were at lunch once again. We were enjoying our bento we made yesterday. Ooo my eggs taste good! Even though I am in Nayeon's body, it's really sad to see Luhan ignore my body. 

Nayeon, eating her second sandwich, glanced at us a couple of times but tried to avoid eye contact. Turns out that whenever she and Luhan talk, he's either really rude or they argue. They didn't seem like this when she was in her original body! 

After we finished eating, I left with Nayeon. We both took our quizzes in our classes and agreed to meet up in the library once again. We never got the chance to discuss how to deal with this issue since our switch 2 days ago. We had family to deal with, body conditions, cell phones, social lifes, etc. 

 

I arrived earlier than her and took a seat at our usual table. Suddenly, a boy appeared with a giant book in front of his face and sat in front of me. Do I know him? He lowered the book and I saw his eyes and his eyebrows wiggling. 

It's the unicorn! D:<

"What the-?!" I said really loudly. Workers and other students shushed me and I bowed to them. What is he doing here?! Why?! Why?! 

"Shhh this is a library Joohee." He winked. I'm going to punch you so hard in your cojones.

"Joohee-ah" I heard a small cry and saw Nayeon running to me but a guy holding her arm behind her. It was the wind dude! Why are these so called "healers" back? Is it to change us back?! Should I be happy or sad..? 

He roughly threw her down on the seat next to me and sat across from her, like the unicorn across mine. I need to find out his name. 

"Lay, you wna talk first?" The wind dude addressed. Ok, thanks man now I don't have to ask. Lay, what kind of name is that? Does he have like a for potato chips and named himself after them? It's like naming your child Nutella. 

He cleared his throat and smirked at me. "How have you two been these 2 days?" 

I exchanged looks with Nayeon and she answered, "Switch us back." 

"Are you not happy with the new parents?! I saw you last night." The wind guy spoke. 

"You creep. But still, switch us back Sehun!" 

"NO. Stop whining! You ask for one thing and then ask for the other! You don't always get what you want, I'm trying gosh!" He screamed but in a quiet manner. Like whisper-yelling. 

"Calm down. We're here to explain more rules to you. Some ways for you guys to switch back." Lay confessed. Not that I'm enjoying taking over someone else's life, but I've become happier in this body. This fit body that doesn't hold the burdens I used to hold. This life that claims Luhan as a boyfriend. "One: you can make your original body/life fit your wishes. That means Joohee, in order for Nayeon to go back in her body, you have to make her parents loving. Nayeon, you gotta lose some weight girl. That way, you'll be satisfied with your original life."

"But.. Joohee's wish was also to have Luhan. Does that mean we can only switch back if he loves her? But he's mine!" Nayeon whined. She's right, he is hers. And he truly loves her a lot. What to do?! 

"Sehun grabbed both her arms and looked at her emotionlessly. "Calm your . Lay just said the first way. Ugh, why are you my client?" He dropped her arms and rubbed his forehead. 

"Okay... you two are weird. Can't you be friends like me and my client?" Lay winked at me. EWWW FRIENDS?! WHAAAT?! "Anyways, way #2! Find someone to make a wish for you. The problem is, no one knows you guys switched. And that person has to have been chosen. The healing factory (trololol) works randomly. You think everyone gets chosen? Angels choose those who look like they need some help." 

"Oh your brother really needs some help." Nayeon scoffed. Hey! But that's true... maybe he can help! But he doesn't look like a pitiful person, he's happy most of the time! 

I don't think these ways are gna work out for the both of us. Lay is right, no one knows we switched and no one would believe. Nayeon would never give up Luhan for her own body, I honestly wouldn't. "Any other ways?" I asked Lay and Sehun, who was staring at the table like he wanted to destory it. His eyebrows need to be tamed. 

"Well, we don't know them off the top of our heads but we'll find you guys once we learn some more." Sehun said. "We should go now before the school starts wondering who we are." He hit Lay gently with the back of his hand. 

"Bye bye! Wish you guys the best of luck." Lay winked at Nayeon and me and left with Sehun behind some bookshelf. I actually really wna see how they disappear... maybe next time :(

The bell rang. "Crap! They took up all our time!" Nayeon cursed. "How about this, you come over today after school since I can't leave my afternoon classes?" 

"Sounds good." I gave her a thumbs up and we parted ways. Living in Nayeon's body isn't that hard.. Ok, the curriculm in her classes might be more challenging for me but socially, it's fine. Everyone says hi to me, which I'm starting to really like. Nobody seems too close to Nayeon though, except for Luhan. 

Ahh, I can't wait to go back and visit home again. It's been 2 days but I'm not homesick. I'll tell Luhan I've got a project to work on and Kyungsoo can just send me home after dinner. 

 

After school, me and Nayeon walked along the sidewalk to my house. I lived close by, unlike Luhan's apartment. "So, I was thinking we should go with the second way, asking someone to make a wish for us."

"Who do you have in mind?" I asked. 

"Your brother. He seems cool, right? You can, like, talk to him and show him you're you." 

"I don't know.. we can try and see if he's gna believe us." 

We entered my house and sat down on the couch, waiting for Kyungsoo who would be home any minute. Ah, I miss this cozy place. I actually kind of miss that weird sitcom with Kyungsoo. I started thinking about the times he would annoy me and not let me eat and make fun of me. Nah, I don't miss them nevermind! 

The sound of the door opening and closing snapped me out of my flashback. "Hey Joohee, I got us a- oh hello." My awkward brother dropped his backpack on the floor and galloped over to the matching chair, diagonal of the couch. I rolled my eyes. "What brings you into my castle?" He rested his arms on the sides of the chair and crossed his legs. 

Ugh, you loser! "Shut up Kyungsoo." Nayeon said. "Ok, we need to talk about something really really important." 

"So listen carefully." I said. He got off the chair and sat in front of us, on the coffeetable. Oh, dad hates that. 

"I'm all ears."

Again, me and Nayeon exchanged looks before she started talking. "I'm Nayeon. Your sister.. is in that body." She pointed at me. 

Kyungsoo looked confused as usual and then grinned. "Very funny. Joohee, I know you really want that body" He winked at me. Ew, that's nasty. "But this is Nayeon. I'm trying to help you slim down like her, ok sweetheart?" He talked slowly with big eyes. Am I child or something?! Always talking to me like that -.- 

"No listen to me. I I I I am not your sister. I'm Nayeon. We switched bodies somehow! Joohee, show proof!"

"Uhm.. okay. Kyungsoo, you love Super Junior. Especially Siwon, you want to be as goodlooking as him one day." 

"Lies!" He scoffed but I saw him blush. He's a harder fanboy than any other girl I've met! Tch! 

"Your favorite animal is a snow leopard." 

Now he started blinking and rethinking. He's never met Nayeon before besides the time at the gym. I continued. "You only eat blueberries and bananas together." 

"Some guys, claiming they are healers, apparently work for angels and grant us wishes. We were misunderstood and they switched our bodies." Nayeon bluntly said. Dude! Kyungsoo is slow, he probably didn't even understand what you just said! 

"Did you say healers.. and angels?" He blinked at both of us. We nodded our heads. 

His eyes went beyond and he looked like he was staring far into space. "Holy crap..." 

"What?" I asked. He was turning pale. 

"I-I had a healer before.." My jaw dropped. What?! And he never told me?! What kind of brother is he, we told each other everything! He's the first person I think of when I wanted to tell someone my secret! I feel betrayed. I wonder what he wished for. 

"What did you wish for?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. It better be something reasonable for him to not have told me. 

"Well.. Joohee, why do you think I'm so much taller than mom and dad? And these.." He slowly and shamely lifted up his shirt to reveal his abs. He used to show them off all the time a year ago. Said he worked out over an hour everyday at the gym to get his body toned. 
 

"That was your wish?! To look good?!" I'm bring a hypocrite right now.

"And.. to get a full scholarship." 

That totally explains it. That explains everthing. Kyungsoo was never too awesome in school, many times incapable of helping me with homework. Mom and dad could also never afford the whole college tuition! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON. So sorry for not updating the other days! You know, I just thought of all of this while writing it XD. I had writers' block the whole weekend and it wasn't until I actually started writing did this idea come into my head. 

 

Exo gif:

tumblr_m8pi98wbyI1rcgnjzo1_500.gif

^^ LOOK AT SEHUN'S FACE