Chapter 11

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{11. Two failed plans.

 

Nayeon's POV:

So last night was a problem. I didn't realize that my body was too big for two people to fit on the bed so Joohee had to sleep on the floor. My body! D:< I pulled out a mattress and insisted I sleep on the floor (since it's her house) but she said her body wasn't used to hard surfaces. 

Kyungsoo gave us a ride to school and we sat down in the library once again. 

"So, do you think we should tell another person?" I suggested. I think I regret asking for loving parents. I had already grown apathetic to the whole family relationships thing and all I needed was Luhan. I miss him so much. I need him again, I miss everything about him and everything we did. I'm anxious to return back to my body! 

"I don't know.." Joohee avoided my eyes. She doesn't want to switch back, I knew it. She's selfish. All she wants is my boyfriend and a nice body. 

"We should tell Luhan. I want to switch back as soon as possible." 

Her head shot up and she pleaded with her eyes. It's not fair that I can't be in my own body! 

"Please Nayeon-ah, give me a little time. I like this new life, I like being thin, I like... being loved. Ok, not even by Luhan. Just loved in general. Maybe I should have just wished for a boyfriend. Luhan just randomly popped in my head."

I don't believe her. She always gawked at him. I remember dating Kai, Luhan had a thing for me even back then and I always saw Joohee sneaking a glance at her. I almost wanted to set them up. Until I fell in love with him. 

Oh my gosh! Hey! Why not Kai?! We should tell him and ask! "Let's ask Kai!"

"What-" 

Before she could respond, I got up (quite tedious) and pulled her out of the library. To Kai's homeroom! 

 

"Kai." I stopped in front of the door, that almost touched both sides of my hips. With Joohee's face, I can't give off that intimidating look, urg! He was chatting with his friends, leaning against the teacher's desk that wasn't occupied and the classroom become silent.

I know what they're thinking 'Oh my gosh! Silent Joohee is talking to Kai?! What?!' Pft. I'll give Joohee a whole new reputation. 

"Hey ex-girlfriend." He wiggled his eyebrows and left his friends to stand right in front of me. Why am I so short? This isn't gna work. I tried sizing up to him and got up on my tiptoes. 

"Let's talk ex." I stepped aside so he could walk out the door. The hallways were quieting down and Joohee, in my body, shriveled up by the wall. 

Kai stepped out and went up to her. "Yah. You got a cold or something? Why aren't you screaming and being obnoxious? Where is Luhan, ugh?" Joohee sunk her head down to her shoulders and Kai put his arm against the side of the wall, trapping her. What if people see?! 

I pulled him away before Joohee said anything stupid and asked him, "Have you ever heard of a healer that works for angels?" I realized it's better to ask people that before telling them about my wish. 

His eyes widened for a second but he played it cool and went back to normal. "Maybe."

I raised one eyebrow. Well, at least tried to. Why can't Joohee's body do this?! It's like my most used face expression! 

"Well, spill. What was your wish?"

"Why should I tell you? I don't even know you." 

I rolled my eyes. Oh yeah, he doesn't know I'm Nayeon. I'm just some overweight strange girl harassing him. I don't want to tell him though. When he answered 'maybe', that must mean he has something to do with healers, so he must have made a wish already! What's the point in telling him my wish if he is of no help anymore? 

"So you did make a wish. That's all I need to know. Bye kkamjong." I waved and walked away. Joohee slowly followed behind. 

"Yah.. he looks really surprised." Joohee whispered closely to me as we walked, she kept stealing glances backwards. Kai knows I'm not the kind of person to look back. 

"I don't care. He's no help. This plan failed. That only means one thing- we gotta go to Luhan now."

"No Nayeon, please please not yet I don't wna switch bac-" She gripped my arm tightly but I shook her off and kept walking.

NO. NO. NO. I want my body back! I want my boyfriend back! How much more selfish can she get?! Ugh. This body is tired from running across the school. I need to take a nap in a few classes. 

 

Now that I'm recharged from the naps in my morning classes, I stood under the tree waiting for Joohee and Luhan. I'm going to tell him. I'm going to straight up tell him that I'm in girlfriend, not the soul occupying my body. He can't be mistaken! 

"What are you doing here again?" I spun around and saw the cutie, standing with his hair tousled, the bento box in his hand, and a blanket in the other. 

I was about to run up and hug him but his cold face showed me that wouldn't be a good idea. "Well, didn't Joo- Nayeon say I'll be joining for lunch from now on?" 

"Can't you go somewhere else? I'm sorry for sounding all mean but I want to hang out with my girlfriend. I want to be with my baby under this tree." He pointed upwards. 

"But.. you are." I whispered. I tried hard to hold in my tears. I can't cry, not now. But I want him so badly. I want to be with him, back in my own body. 

"Is.. something.. uhm" I slowly turned to look at Joohee. I saw it in her expression. She knew I was about to tell him and she didn't want it. 

But then again, I never really thought about her. It's only been 3 days and I'm already so tired with this burdenful extra weight. She must have desperately wanted out of this body. I guess I can understand. 

"Nothing. Nothing." My voice choked, but I covered it up with a cough. "You know what.. I'll leave you guys alone for the day. No worries." 

Joohee's jaw dropped. Don't make it look so obvious. I walked past her and whispered, "One month." I'm only giving her that amount of time. But the rules are still set. She can't be with Luhan, she can't touch him, she can't have feelings for him and vise versa. She just gets the body.

In 30 days, either we will ask Luhan to make a wish to switch us back or we'll go with plan A- fixing each other's problems. That means I have a limited amount of time to lose this weight. I can do it! With the help of Kyungsoo!

Speaking of that weirdo, where is he? I'm going to bother him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi lovelies. This chapter seems so.. uninteresting. My writing is failing me! I have some news. I won't be updating till Monday. (It's not that bad, I've read stories where the author left for 2 months!) 

Next chapter is going to be NaSoo/KyungYeon/YeonSoo/NaKyung, whatever! You guys decide for me! :D 

 

Exo gif: 

tumblr_m8oppyzrOG1qal6qmo1_250.gif  tumblr_m8oppyzrOG1qal6qmo2_250.gif  tumblr_m8oppyzrOG1qal6qmo3_r1_250.gif

^^ Chanyeol, he's making fun of his hubby's face after eating a lime!