Chapter 5

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{5. Lunch

 

Nayeol's POV: 

 

"Your brother is a creep." I told Joohee. I woke up this morning (spent 5 minutes trying to get up by myself until I realized the window sill was the answer) and when I walked out, the guy from the gym was shirtless occupying the bathroom. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. What did he do?" She asked. It's sooo sooo weird talking to my own body. You haven't lived unless this has happened to you before. 

"Made me drink this nasty smoothie for breakfast." I shivered from that disgusting taste of blended vegetables and fruits which should never touch each other. I repeat, never. Why do you think there is no such thing as celery strawberries?

"Oh.. he thinks it's good for diet. It's my energy drink he makes every morning for me. I've tried many times to get him to stop but he won't! I guess you're gna have to deal with it." Joohee giggled. Deal with it?

Not funny. 

 

After we exchanged schedules and went through half our day being each other in class, we both agreed to meet up outside. I wouldn't allow her to just be with Luhan all alone. I know what he likes to do under the tree so I'll be joining them from now on. And Joohee is to say that I'm her new best friend. 

I was pretty lost for about 10 minutes. I stood trying to look for the largest girl on campus (no offense) but then realized I'm in the largest body on campus. I ended up looking out for a girl who looked like me and spotted her under the other tree. 

"Hey. So me and Luhan usually eat here facing that way." The view was beautiful. A lake on the school campus and the tree was large enough for us two to secretly lie down and no one to witness from behind. 

We both turned out heads around at the exact same time to see Luhan walking by. With his jacket thrown over one shoulder and his eyes gazing from left to right, I think I fell in love all over again. "Luhan-ssi~" I said flirtily.

Oh snap, I'm not in my body. Crap crap crap. "U-uh, your girlfriend is over here!" I pointed my finger down at Joohee on my tippy toes. Either I'm taller than I thought I was or Joohee's really tiny. In height, of course. 

His eyes landed on the girl next to me, in my body, and he smiled that smile I loved so much. It was only reserved for me. Guess not anymore D:<

"Hey babe." He threw his arm around Joohee's neck and leaned down with his mouth wide open for a kiss.

I coughed a really nasty cough. "My apologies." I pretended to sound sorry. At least it seperated them. "Let us eat." 

"Who are you?" He brought his eyebrows together and down. 

I gave Joohee a message with my eyes. She snapped out of her chimera. Probably from her almost tongue touching with my boyfriend. "Luhan-ah, this is my new best friend, Joo-Joohee."

"Joojoohee?"

I giggled. Oppa is so dumb sometimes. "My name is just Joohee." 

"You will be joining us for lunch?" He said in a way like he didn't want me there. Honestly, if I was still in my body, I wouldn't want anyone else with us either. 

"Yes." I said, with so much determination that he wouldn't object. 

"Then let us sit." We faced the campus today. 

 

Luhan opened his bento box. We create it together every night for the next day, a huge one for us to share but he holds onto it. He picked up a cute sushi with his chopsticks and tried to feed Joohee. 

She glanced at me as if asking for acceptance but ate it anyway before I could respond. What was the point of asking if I was okay with it if it didn't change what you were gna do?! 

"I'll be joining you guys every day for a while, just mentioning." I nonchalantly said and digged into my second sandwich. This body is always hungry! @__@ 

"Yeah.. if that's ok with you Luhan. Joohee is lonely from her breakup so she will join us until she feels better." 

"Who was your boyfriend?" He asked directed towards me. Why-why-why did you say that?! 

"Uh-uh Kai!" He was the first guy on the top of my head! He actually was my ex boyfriend but why would he date Joohee?! I should have thought of someone more realistic. Like Baekhyun. Nah, he was my ex boyfriend too. 

"Kai?! Whoa! He never told me!" Darn. I forgot Luhan was friends with him. What do I do? 

"Well, maybe he's also upset about the breakup."

"If you both are upset, just get back together."

"It's not that simple Luhan." 

"Why are you talking to me so comfortably? We barely know each other. Aren't you younger than me? Show some respect." 

"I am sorry Luhan-ssi." I replied rudely. 

 

Lunch ended. Really awkwardly and badly to be honest. "I" barely talked but Luhan mostly spent the time arguing with me, in Joohee's body. 

First things first, we have to get to Kai before Luhan and ask him to lie about Joohee! I grabbed Joohee and ran down the hall.

Goodness, this body is slow! 

As we ran, I told her what to do. Between my breaths because my heart was accelerating. This girl's body really needs endurance and stamina! I'm gna work it until it can run two mile with ease. "When we get to Kai... demand... him to pretend... to be my boy... ugh!.. boyfriend... he's scared... of you so.... take.. advantage of the... situation.. crap I'm gna die. Give me water." 

The worst thing about this state is that we caught Kai with most of his friends behind him, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Kyungsoo, etc. I bent down with my hands on my knees trying to slow down my heart beat. I CAN'T BREEEATH. "Kai." Joohee said fiercly.

Good, she's sounding like me now. 

"Nayeon?" The boy asked nervously. I dumped him pretty hard in front of everyone and he's been kind of terrified of what I'd do to him. 

"Pretend to be Joohee's ex-boyfriend."

"What?!" All of his friends glanced over at me, with my sweat dripping down on the floor in front of my feet and my heavy weezing. I have no strength to use my mouth muscles so I just stared at them.

Some gave strange looks, some chuckled silently. "Her? Why?" Kai tried to ask seriously but burst out laughing right in front of us. 

"HEY. Just do as I say. Or else.." Joohee growled. Ok, I think that's really her. They must have pissed her off badly. 

"F-fine." Kai stuttered. His friends grew quiet. All that was heard was my wheezing. "What else?"

"Pretend to be really sad about it in front of Luhan." 

He scoffed. Kai never believed our relationship was real. He always told Luhan that I was just going to dump him like I dumped Kai. Never, Luhan is different. 

"Why? So he can see I'm down in the dumps about my fake girlfriend so he won't ever break up with you?" That's actually a pretty smart idea! No, what am I saying?! Whatever. Atleast he agreed, yay yay yay yay! 

"Thanks kkamjong." I said through my weezing. Does this body ever calm down?! His eyes widened. Only I used to call him that. Oh great, walk away before he gets suspicious! 

 

Again, we parted ways with our new schedules. It's pretty easy since Joohee barely talked and no one talks to her. I would just sleep in class but I fear this body is going to snore.. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Sorry for not updating the day before, I don't usually on the Sabbath. Maybe I'll pre-write it on Saturday's and then upload it. Hope you're enjoying it! Do you know what Nayeon and Luhan do behind the large tree? (; 

 

Exo gif:

tumblr_m8cf4659O71qzd9t6o1_500.gif

^^ I love Chanyeol's lips. It's so full on the bottom and thin on the top. y as y can get.