Chapter 1

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{ 1.An efficient workout?

 

"5..... 6..... 7.... 8.... 9...... Ugh. I'm too tired." I groaned and sat up, rubbing my stomach that was already tired from that intense workout. 

"Oh c'mon! Those are so easy!" My oppa Kyungsoo exclaimed. Pft, easy for him to say. He's got abs of steel and works out daily. "You were just doing girl pushups, I'll show you real ones." He got down on the large yoga mat and started doing "man" pushups really quickly. 

"Oppa, I am clearly incapable of doing that." I rolled my eyes at him. Ok, I need to learn against a wall. It's very hard for me to sit up with my knees tucked into my chest without support for my back. 

"Joohee-ah, nothing is impossible. Just keep trying!" He gave me an reassuring pat and smile.

"Let's go home, I'm hungry." I complained but had trouble getting up. Kyungsoo walked over to help me up, which he usually does, and the doors of the public gym opened.

In walked Luhan and his girlfriend, Nayeon. He was wearing black basketball shorts and a white wife beater. His matching girlfriend wore a white tanktop and black short shorts. You could see her petite waist from the tanktop rising. Damn, I really wish I had that body. Life would be so much easier!

Kyungsoo suddenly released his grip on my arms, causing me to fall back down hard. Ouch! That butthole. He quickly whipped his hair back and approached Nayeon, who was preparing herself for the treadmill. "Hello, I've never seen you at this gym before. You know, I come pretty often." He tried to nonchalantly lift up his drenched-in-sweat shirt to reveal his abs pretending to fan himself. 

Tch, he thinks he's smooth with the ladies. He brings home more guys than girls. 

"Yeah.. it's my first time here." She looked so awkward. Obviously, because Kyungsoo is hitting on her! Should I stop him? But I can't get up D:< "Luhan oppa brought me here." 

Luhan overheard and lifted his head. He was playing with the weights. HE LOOKS SO CUTE WHEN HE'S CONFUSED. I can't contain my feels, he's such a beautiful human being. No, he's not human, he's an angel. He carefully snuck out beneath the weights, where I got a little peek at his underwear. Hehehehe, I like what I see.

"Is something going on?" He asked and through his arm over Nayeon. 

"Oh! Is this your older brother, Nayeon? I also came with my sister! She's over there!" Kyungsoo spun around like a child and pointed at me, the clump of fat sitting on the floor. I swear, this is so embarassing. I can't even get up to introduce myself. Leave me alone to cry in a hole please. 

"Hi Joohee." Nayeon waved. I don't talk to her often but we are acquaintances. I may have worked with her once or twice before. I waved back and did a small bow.

Kyungsoo ran over to me and grabbed my arms to help me up again. He also whispered, "Joohee-ah, you know her?! She's gorgeous, you gotta introduce me to her." 

I grunted. This is the toughest exercise in the world- picking myself up. I'm tired of having to deal with my fatness everyday! "Oppa, she has a boyfriend. Luhan over there is her boyfriend, not her brother." 

Again, he lets go of me all of sudden, causing me to fall back down. I must have shaken the floor or something but Nayeon and Luhan turned their attention and walked over to me. Are they going to offer to help me up? So mortifying. 

"Do you need help Joohee?" Nayeon asked with concern. I know she's really popular but she's also sweet. And yes, I need tons and tons of help. 

The three of them worked together to pick me up. I actually could pick myself up if I had something supportive and steady like an arm rest. Kyungsoo is a weakling. He grabbed my left shoulder, Nayeon grabbed my right and Luhan stood right in front of me, attempting to wrap his arms around my waist. Nobody can fully wrap their arms around my waist, Kyungsoo has tried many times. 

As they pulled and pulled, I was also trying to get up. Eventually, they magically got me to my feet but because of my chubby legs and bad balance, I went tumbling down on top of... Luhan! 

Oh my gosh! He groaned from beneath me and I quickly rolled off. Luckily, I grabbed onto an exercise machine and picked myself up easily. I bowed multiple times at the crushed boy trying to sit up. 

"Luhan, I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so tremendously sorry." 

"It-it's fine." Violent coughing. Nayeon ran over to him and gently patted his back by her side. Did I do that much damage? I am such an horrible person. That was humiliating. Not only did I need three people to help me up but I ended up crushing my crush?! Hahaha, I see what I did there. 

NO! Stop laughing and joking around! You're a mess Joohee. You're useless. All you do is be a burden and hurt others.  I need to change. I'm determined. I need a change in my life. Things need to turn 180º around.

I bowed once again to the couple and shot a glance at my brother before running out of the gym and to the elevator. I just couldn't stand being in that room anymore. I burst into tears and punched the walls. 

I hate life, I hate everything! And obviously everything hates me back! 

I'm just going to run home and start changing my lifestyle. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. Was this good? This was actually suppose to be the preview but it got mad long so I thought I'd just make it chapter 1, the introduction. The next chapter, Joohee is going to wish for something that'll change HER WHOLE LIFE. Please tell me what you think about this story :)

Exo gifs: 

tumblr_m7w0j2c4Ar1rbi3szo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7w0j2c4Ar1rbi3szo2_500.gif

^^ Credits to Tumblr XD