THANK YOU!

A Test of Fate

 

 

 

Annyeong! After eight full months, this fic is finally finished! Believe me, writing this fic is sooo stressful. In what way? Well, I have to think that I had to update this soon and more importantly, the comments brought by the readers would sometimes make me want to stop this. Yes, it’s true. Because there are a lot of you who say, “OMG, why do you always hurt Dara?” “I want them back together already” complete with a crying emoticon. Sometimes, I would receive a looooong comment that explains how she is hurt reading the chappie. Yes, something like that. But I don’t want to stop writing it. I want to finish and satisfy my lovely readers. Kkk~

Anyways, I’m really sorry it took this fic eight months to finish (especially to the first subscribers of this fic). I didn’t really think it might be this long.

I want to hear your reactions with this fic please. Kkk!~ because after all those struggles and hearts breaking, in the end, I still made them happy. Happy ending!

Lastly, I would like to THANK EVERYONE for supporting this fic. I would like to THANK EVERYONE who stick to reading this even though there were like a lot of heart-breaking events. I would like to THANK EVERYONE who subscribed to this story and patiently waited for updates. I would like to THANK EVERYONE who upvoted and making me think that this story is awesome. LOL. I would like to THANK EVERYONE who commented in every chapter, giving me something to read and giggle to myself. Believe me, when I read your comments, I giggle and bite my finger. I also have this worried look in my face. It would have been a sight. LOL. I would like to THANK EVERYONE who recommended this story to their friends. I was really happy when I saw a ‘story’ in AFF with her recommendations of good DARAGON fanfics and this was listed there. I would like to THANK EVERYONE who made posters for this story. They’re all amazing!  Wish I had your talents.

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE. TT IT’S SO OVERWHELMING!!! *cries*

Hopefully, you enjoyed this story. ^_^

And oh, I’m sorry for my rusty English. English isn’t my first language. You might notice some grammar mistakes and wrong usage of words and my lack of vocabulary (OMG, it’s so embarrassing!)

Have an awesome day (or night)! Annyeong~~~

PS: I have a new DARAGON story coming up. Please go to this link (http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/491614). I’m having a hard time deciding which story to post. Help me please.