Her Cute Pouts

A Test of Fate

 

DARA’S POV

 

His lips were soft. His lips were gently moving against mine. I could feel the tingling sensation all over me like no one could make me feel. Only him. Yes. I love this guy too much that I think I’m ready to give up everything just for him.

 

I love Jiyong.

 

I love Jiyong with all my heart… with all my life.

 

He began showering kisses all over my neck. I moaned as he a sensitive spot and gave me a mark there as if marking his territory and telling that I’m his.

 

His hand was wandering all over my body. He ed my shirt. He rubbed his arm up and down my back. His lips were leaving moist marks on my shoulders and neck. He began to move lower and lower, until I felt his hand behind me unclasping my bra. But before fully unclasping it, he towered over me.

 

I looked up at him with confusion all over my face.

 

“Dara…” he said in a worried tone.

 

“What? Just… please don’t stop,” I said, hopelessly.

 

“Stop what?” he asked, clueless. But there was something odd on the way he asked. It wasn’t his voice. it was a woman’s voice, but his lips moved in sync with the words.

 

What? He does not know what he was doing? Why does he have a woman voice, anyways?

 

“Weren’t we having…?” I paused, unable to form the s-word. This is our first time doing it, anyway. And this is my first time too. “…?”

 

“?!” a booming voice said aloud making me jump in surprise.

 

That was when I realized I was actually at school… having class… with my classmates’ eyes towards me… laughing at me… with my professor just in front of me with a stick on her hands.

 

“Were you having a dream of having with your boyfriend?!” the booming voice of my professor destroyed my ears.

 

I looked at her in confusion. What is she blabbering about? I looked around the room and saw all of my classmates laughing at me.

 

“Must I remind you Miss Park Sandara that you slept during my class and you disturbed it because your ?!” she asked.

 

Omo! I was ? Then a realization hit me as I felt my face turning tomato red. I remembered dreaming about Jiyong and I having……..

 

I covered my face in embarrassment as I heard the laughter of my classmates getting louder.

 

RRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

 

“Saved by the bell…” I murmured as I ran off.

 

I was running not because I wanted to escape from the professor and the humiliation. Okay, so that was a lie right there. It was part of my reasons why I’m running right now but, I have another reason.

 

I remembered Jiyong texting me a while ago to meet him at the music room. Omo~ what does he have today up his sleeves? I’m excited.

 

I was running fast on the corridors when I felt someone running beside me.

 

“Why are you such in a hurry?” a deep voice asked.

 

I jumped back in surprise for the second time that day as I clutched my chest and felt the hard wall behind me.

 

“You scared me!” I complained. “What are you doing here? I thought you said that you will meet me at the music room?”

 

“I did. I got excited and decided to fetch you from your classroom,” he explained. Then, his voice became husky as he leaned his lips on my ear. “But I see there was someone more excited to see me.”

 

I blushed. That was true. But, Kyaaaaa~ he’s driving me crazy. Just his voice makes me melt.

 

He closed the distance between us as I closed my eyes in anticipation.

 

Since Jiyong and I became officially together, he became sweeter than he is. And even though we’re in the school hallway, he never hesitates to show his feelings to me.

 

“PARK SANDARA!” a booming voice made my eyes snap open.

 

I could see Jiyong as shocked as I was. His lips were already an inch away from mine that when I will pucker my lips a little, I would be able to press them to his.

 

“PARK SANDARA!” the booming voice repeated, louder this time, making Jiyong and I jump away from each other.

 

Jiyong and I slowly faced the source of the booming voice and saw my professor panting and red as a tomato. I could almost see smoke coming out of her nose and ears.

 

“DETENTION!” she shouted, making me cover my face in shame for the second time today.

 

 

 

 

 

“I said stop it already!” I said, annoyed, at Jiyong.

 

“Fine! Fine!” Jiyong said, dropping the rag. “I was just trying to help,” he said, pouting.

 

Omo~ so cute. I might have kissed those pouting lips had I not been put into detention, thus making my mood foul. Jiyong, here, volunteered to help me too, adding to my bad mood. I mean, who wants her boyfriend to witness her being in detention?

 

“I didn’t ask for your help!” I said, as I continued wiping the oh-so-dirty window of the library. I’m almost done here and then I’ll fix the books that are scattered all over the library. Yes, that professor made me do this as my punishment.

 

Detention – my second time since I started changing from being y to Miss Good Girl. I’m not saying this is my second time all my life. I used to be on detention almost every day when I was y then. I would always cause the girl fights here at school, I used to initiate the bullying the pitiful nerdy girl, I used to lead the other y girls to seduce our male seniors. But those were back then. Since I met Youngbae, I changed.

 

Eewk~ just the thought of that jerk makes me want to puke. He’s part of my past. He’s nothing. Erase! Erase!

 

But as much I don’t want to admit it, he was really the reason why I became the good girl as I am now. But he was also the reason why I met Jiyong. If not for him being the jerk that he is, Jiyong wouldn’t be lending his handkerchief to me that gloomy day when Youngbae broke up with me. If not for him, Jiyong wouldn’t lend his shoulder for me to cry on. If not for him, Jiyong wouldn’t be my Daddy-Long-Legs.

 

“Creepy,” Jiyong’s voice interrupted my train of thoughts.

 

I glared back at him. “What did you say?!”

 

“A while ago, you were scraping the window too hard that I was afraid you might break it, and then, your cleaning became gentler as you smiled sweetly. I can see you at the window’s reflection you know.”

 

“Hmmph!” I said, turning my attention back to the window. “If you don’t have anything else to do here, just leave.”

 

“Let me help you then,” he offered for the umpteenth time.

 

“I already said no!” I said.

 

“Fine,” he said, backing away. “I’ll sit here then,” he said as he pulled a chair and gazed at me, amusement all over his face.

 

“No!” I shouted.

 

“What now?” he asked tiredly.

 

“I can’t have my boyfriend watching me,” I said in my little voice.

 

“Oh, my baby is shy. So cute,” he said as he started to stand up and wrap me in his arms.

 

“Stay there,” I ordered. “And don’t watch me.”

 

“Fine then,” he said as he turned the chair around and sat again. “Satisfied?”

 

I turned back to my work as I finished cleaning the window. I then went to each table and picked up the books scattered. These students really. They’re such headaches.

 

“Why were you put into detention anyway?” Jiyong asked.

 

I stopped my hand midway to returning a book. I felt my cheeks flushed as I remembered the reason why.

 

Not wanting to lie to him, I started to speak. “I… I slept through the professor’s lecture,” I said. Well, it’s true. But that’s just a part of the reason.

 

“You never learn, do you? You always sleep anywhere you want,” he said.

 

I smiled as I remembered myself back then, sleeping on my piano in the music room – sometimes, on top of it and sometimes, just leaning my head on the keyboard. I smiled wider when I remembered sleeping at Jiyong’s apartment the first time and I thought he took advantage of me. I chuckled at it.

 

“But, is that the only reason?” he further asked, a smug tone on it.

 

I felt myself blush again. “Wh-What do you mean?”

 

“I don’t know, I just felt that there’s more,” he said.

 

“What?!” I shouted my cheeks redder. “There’s nothing more. How can you say that?”

 

He started heading his way towards me. I backed away but stopped as I felt the hard wall behind me. He trapped me in between his arms and closed the distance between us.

 

“Oh, nothing,” he said, his breath fanning my face. “I just overheard something from your professor before the bell rang.”

 

H-He heard everything the professor said?! Shoot! That professor really. Oh yeah! She was shouting. And he was waiting for me outside of our classroom! Shoot! How could I forget?!

 

I felt my cheeks became redder, if that’s even possible.

 

“ and , eh?” he said again, teasing me. “I wonder what dream you had.”

 

He continued teasing me, as his hot breath continued fanning my face too. I closed my eyes tightly, embarrassed. I felt my toe curling as butterflies flew in my stomach.

 

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks, making me open my eyes. He was smiling widely. “So cute~ my girlfriend’s so adorable!” he said as he gave me a light peck on the lips.

 

When he immediately leaned away and went back to his seat, I pouted. And I thought we’re going to do it here.

 

WHAT? What thoughts am I having? Kyaaaaa~

 

I hit my head several times as I chanted over and over again. “ert. Dara. ert. Dara.”

 

Jiyong laughed aloud. I stared at him and he was there, standing with his arms inside his pockets. “Cute.”

 

 

 

 

 

I was still pouting even when we went to the parking lot where Jiyong’s motorbike was parked.

 

“Yah! Stop that,” Jiyong suddenly said.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“You’re pouting face,” he said, pinching my lips. “Don’t do that.”

 

“Why?!” I demanded, still pouting.

 

He gave me a light peck again. “Too cute,” he said and went to start up his motorbike. “Don’t show that cute face in front of the other guys.”

 

I wrapped my arms around his waist. “Take me home,” I said, resting my head on his warm back. “My home.”

 

“Why?” he slightly looked back at me. “You have been sleeping on my apartment for days now. What’s with the sudden change?”

 

He was sincerely worried, judging from his voice. But, it’s true. I have been sleeping over his apartment for days now. Since we got together, I stayed there for over four times a week. I just go home whenever I need to do something, like cleaning it, paying the rent and bills, checking my mails.

 

I don’t know. Maybe I became too dependent on Jiyong. Since he stayed with me all the while, he became too dependable. He stayed with me since Youngbae broke up with me. He stayed up with me when Dad left this world. Since those dark times came, I started becoming too dependent on him. How couldn’t I? He’s so warm and I feel too much comfort with him.

 

I don’t want to leave his side, but I know I have to learn to stand up on my own shoes too.

 

“Dara?” he interrupted my thoughts.

 

I gave him a reassuring smile. “I’m fine. I’m just tired.”

 

“Why? Can’t you rest when you’re in my apartment?” he asked.

 

I shook my head. “It’s not that.”

 

His worried look didn’t leave his face.

 

“It’s just that…” I trailed off. “You always make me stay up late. Look what it did to me. Detention!”

 

He laughed. There. He’s not worried anymore.

 

It’s true. Last night, we stayed up late while we talked about spending the future in each other’s arms. We were too caught up with our conversation that we didn’t notice the time and we slept at almost 3 in the morning. We didn’t do anything else. We just talked.

 

Even if we sleep in one bed, under one blanket, Jiyong doesn’t do anything to take advantage of me. That’s a gentleman over there.

 

A smile crept up my lips.

 

“Okay, then,” he said, driving off.

 

 

 

 

 

We were standing in front of my crappy place.

 

“Aren’t you going to invite me inside?” he asked.

 

I shook my head frantically.

 

He pouted. “You’re so unfair! You always stay in my apartment, but you! You haven’t invited me inside even once. What do you have inside? A dead man’s body? Or are you cheating on me?”

 

“What are you saying?” I said, laughing, while hitting his arm. This is Jiyong right there. He always cheers me up.

 

“Oh!” he gasped so suddenly. “You have a shrine with my pictures inside, right? Oh. Don’t be too obsessed of me. It’s unhealthy.”

 

I laughed louder and turned my back on him.

 

“Hey!” he called.

 

I turned to him.

 

He was puckering his lips. “You forgot something.”

 

I walked up to him and just gave him a peck on the cheek.

 

“That only?” he said. Jiyong swept me up and pressed his forehead to mine. As our lips connected, I tried to hold on to every part of this moment. I would need the memory the way I needed air.

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

*poster credits to imadramaholic of R e d W a t c h e s ~