Plan.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPsqnea0A6I

~

It was opening night, you and DaeHyun hadn't spoken in days but YoungJae was determined to fix it.

You were too.

Sneaking into the back to avoid DaeHyun, you entered YeRi's dressing room.

She had officially been casted as the 'female lead', her picture was on the program and everything.

You entered and she smirked at you, "Finally. I was beginning to think you weren't gonna show up."

Ignoring her, you just took the mic and waited for the show to start.

The teacher came in and signaled, "3 minutes."

She exchanged looks with you discreetly and walked out.

YeRi laughed, "3 minutes and the world will know that I, Bang YeRi was the female lead in DaeHyun oppa's grade's last performance."

When it was time, you and YeRi went to the area behind the stage.

(Think Heartstrings Musical)

In the performance there were two duets and two solos.

The first duet came on, DaeHyun was still upset about the entire thing, but when YeRi began to sing, he frowned, *How is she going to sing? She can't.*

YeRi opened and you began to sing.

DaeHyun almost stumbled, *This is _________'s voice...*

He looked at YeRi but was indeed moving and the mic levels were on, *Maybe I've gone crazy...*

DaeHyun sang and was surprised by how YeRi's "voice" was in perfect harmony with his.

After the first duet, it was all dance and group numbers, which Zelo had a solo in as well as JongUp, the two smirked and did their best dance routine.

The audience was loud and enjoying the dance, cheering and whooping.

Then came a group number where YoungJae took the lead, the story line was: After the female lead got injured and everyone was in chaos, especially the male lead.

After a few scenes, there was a male solo which DaeHyun received a standing ovation from girl fans.

Soon, it was the last act, the one with the female lead solo and your and DaeHyun's song.

After a quick costume change, the storyline was: The female lead was thought to be dead but really she had gone abroad and three years later, she had come back.

While YeRi was waiting for her final dress for the performance, a student knocked on the door, "Um..YeRi?"

She looked up, "What?"

"Your dress is in the other fitting room, the teacher had it hemmed like the way you wanted it."

YeRi smirked, "Oh really? Good to see she sees it my way."

The student merely nodded as he led YeRi to another room.

When YeRi was inside, there was something hanging on the wall, all the way in the back.

There was even a tv inside.

"Okay, now leave. I need to change."

"With pleasure."

The student took off his cap and smirked, "Stupid witch."

YeRi turned around to see Zelo smirking, "SAYONARA!"

He slammed the door shut, locked it, bolted it and put a chair and bookshelf in front of it.

YeRi shrieked, "Let me out you idiot! LET ME OUT! RIGHT NOW!"

Zelo snorted, "As if."

You were waiting, "Is it safe?"

Zelo nodded, "All clear, she won't be able to hurt DaeHyun hyung with what I did to contain her."

You sighed in relief, Zelo pushed you into the dressing room where a bunch of art students were waiting to do your hair and makeup for act 4.

Butterflies fluttered in your stomach.

The lights dimmed until it was almost pitch black on stage, DaeHyun walked off as the audience waited for the next part.

He whispered, "Why isn't the witch coming out?"

JongUp goofily smiled, "She'll be out soon."

Soft lighting came on and a melody filled the room, breaking the silence.

Stage smoke covered the stage as a girl wearing a short but fancy pink dress, but her face was shrouded by the smoke. 

You swallowed nervously, listening for your cue.