Suspicions.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NLN7FXTUp4

~

Even though winter break was still in progress, a majority of the students had to come in for the 'end of the year' performance.

Music, dance and art students had come in to collaborate for this massive production.

Which meant YeRi had to be there too, making props.

But thankfully, she was seperated, far from you and the rest of B.A.P

You were unable to see YongGuk at all yesterday since YeRi insisted she tagged along everywhere.

But he promised to meet everyone for dinner, after the practice.

DaeHyun went to get the practice mics when YeRi coyly waved at him, "Hi oppa."

He rolled his eyes and ignored her, but she stepped in front of him, "DaeHyun oppa."

Shrugging her off, he walked away.

YeRi called, "You know acting this way isn't helping you or _________."

DaeHyun whipped around and glared, "You touch her and I'm not gonna leave you alone."

She smirked, "Don't test me Jung DaeHyun."

She slowly approached him, putting one hand on his arm when you called him, "DaeHyun oppa-"

He immediately stepped away from YeRi and turned his attention to you.

You nodded at YeRi who scoffed and walked away.

DaeHyun handed you a mic, "Let's go."

You nodded, *What does she want..? She wouldn't hurt him, would she?*

As the rehearsals went by, YeRi constantly badgered DaeHyun, tried to hold his hand, his arm, kiss his cheek, touch his face, etc.

You had the patience to put up with it, DaeHyun however, did not.

At the end of the practice, DaeHyun quickly walked out of the room, dragging you with him.

You shook your head in amusement while he pouted, "It's not funny, she's so annoying. Shouldn't you be bothered and defending me?"

Blinking at him, "Huh?"

He slyly grinned at you, "Are you jealous?"

You shook your head, "No..."

He deadpanned, "Whyyy."

"Should I...be?"

He nodded furiously.

You shrugged, "I mean if..you want to be with her...I won't stop you."

DaeHyun's jaw dropped, "You wouldn't? You wouldn't fight for me?!"

You smiled sincerely, "I'd want to..but if YeRi made you happy, I'd leave it at that. Your happiness means a lot to me too."

DaeHyun swiftly wrapped his arms around your waist and drew you closer, "Aigoo, what did I do to deserve such an amazing girl like you?"

Blushing, you buried your face in his chest.

"YOOOOOO."

The two of you looked up to see YongGuk and his car, with his head poking out, honking at the two of you.

You laughed and waved.

Climbing in, you saw the unhappy looks of the other boys.

YeRi was sitting in the backseat, the only empty seat in the car.

"Don't worry. She's going STRAIGHT home."

DaeHyun groaned but had you sit on the window side and him in the middle.

YeRi smirked, "Aw oppa. I knew you'd want to sit next to me."

Zelo sneered, "It's so your claws won't be near my noona."

You flicked his forehead, "Be nice."

Zelo muttered incoherently but remained quiet the rest of the ride.

Throughout the carpool, YeRi continued to bother DaeHyun or squeal at some nonexistent horror but all the while, DaeHyun's eyes remained on you.

YoungJae growled, "Hyung. I really love and respect you but ARE WE AT YOUR HOUSE YET?"

YongGuk grimaced, "Five more minutes."

HimChan muttered, "Have mercy."

JongUp nudged Zelo, "No no no no mercy~"

Zelo cracked a smile and played along with him.

Finally, the car reached the Bang residence.

YongGuk said, "YeRi, out."

YeRi pouted, "Oppa..can't I just stay-"

"NO."

"Fine."

She pouted but evilly glanced at you before pecking DaeHyun's cheek.

JongUp stared wide-eyed at your reaction, if you were mad, you didn't show it.

DaeHyun growled and wiped it off, glaring at her.

YoungJae cried out, "ANYONE HAVE HOLY WATER?"

YeRi waved, glared at you and sauntered off into her house.

HimChan muttered, "I don't understand how she's your sister."

YongGuk shook his head, "Me neither. LET'S GO EAT."

Zelo cheered, "YES FOOD!"