School.

I'm Not Her.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG9QFUDNW-g

~

You woke up with a bright smile on your face, *First day of non-snob school!*

Giddy with joy and excitement, you practically floated in and out of the shower, put on a uniform for the first time and brushed your hair.

"Wah~ the uniform looks nice on you. That is. For you."

You deadpanned.

Zelo grinned, "Kidding~!"

You mockingly put up a fist, "You better be kidding!"

"Whaeva."

"Are you ready for sophomore year?"

He shurgged, "Eh how different can it be from freshman year?"

You grinned and ruffled his hair, "Prepare for hell."

Zelo's eyes widened, "Wait, really?!"

"Mhmm~"

"Good morning my beloved children~"

"Morning!"

The two of you said simultaneously.

Your aunt beamed and handed the two of you lunches and breakfast.

"I thought it'd be better if the two of you ate on the way to school, that way you get more sleep."

Taking the muffin out, you bit into its warmth, "Heaven."

She kissed your cheek, "Okay okay, shoo shoo! Leave! Don't be late Choi JunHong."

Zelo choked on his muffin, "AGAIN. WHY ONLY ME?"

"Take care of your noona!"

"Bye~"

You waved at her.

While walking, the two of you talked about teachers, classes, music, clothing, it seemed the two of you never ran out of things to talk about.

"Are you don eating?"

You nodded, "Wae?"

"Hold on!" 

Zelo grinned and placed you on the skateboard.

You laughed and let him use the skateboard to take you to school.

When he stopped, you beamed, "That was fun!"

"Beats walking right?"

You nodded.

"_________!"

You turned around, "Hi YoungJae oppa, JongUp."

The two greeted you happily.

"Let me see your schedule!"

You handed your schedule to JongUp who grinned, "Hey we have pretty much the same classes!"

"Except music! Noona's a singer."

You blushed, "No..not really."

YoungJae winked, "I guess we'll find out. You're in the senior class."

You gulped, "I-I am?"

"Hey there's DaeHyun. DAEHYUN-AH!"Da

DaeHyun approached the group, you meekly waved hi.

He nodded at you.

"Welll...I guess, we can go now."

JongUp said to you, you nodded and followed him.

DaeHyun's heart flopped, *She's not YeRin. But why do I feel like I'm letting JongUp walk away with my girlfriend?*

You entered the classroom and immediately heard girls and boys greet him.

Feeling self-conscious when you heard people whisper, "Who is she?"

The teacher entered, "Alright listen up! We have a new transfer student in our school. Miss Lee _________-sshi."

You stood up, boys wolf-whistled, "Ahnyeonghaseyo. I'm ________. Nice to meet you."

The teacher nodded in approval before turning to the rest of the class, "Now I hope you weren't playing all summer since we have serious work that eeds to get done this year!"

Students groaned.

"Don't worry. We'll be having buddy system again this year. You will have a senior older brother or sister help you."

Students sighed in relief while others snickered about which upperclassmen they wanted.

"Names will be posted up at the end of the day."

After the teacher explained the class and gave announcements, the bell rang.

You followed JongUp to your next class, and found that the work wasn't too hard.

*Huh..maybe stuck-up kids are stuck-up because the work is harder...*

After two more classes, you went to lunch on the rooftop since the entire school's lunch period was at the same time.

You and JongUp greeted Zelo who was sitting with DaeHyun and YoungJae.

There was mindless conversationis about classes so far, if you liked the school, and etc.

"Hey maybe you'll get one of us as your 'buddy'."

YoungJae stated.

You meekly smiled and nodded, "That would be nice."

JongUp nodded, "It'd be much more easier for _________ though. Both you and DaeHyun hyung are in the music program. Me and Zelo are never in the same class."

DaeHyun blinked curiously, *She's in the music program? YeRin was in the art program...*

"Hello? DaeHyun hyung? Earth to DaeHyun."

Blinking, DaeHyun glanced at Zelo,"What are you thinking so hard about?"

Shaking his head, DaeHyun finished his lunch.

The three exchanged strange looks while you tilted your head in confusion but otherwise kept your mouth shut.

After another set of boring but easy classes, you finally arrived at the famed seniors' program.

You opened the door and almost fainted.

The only empty seat was a seat next to Jung DaeHyun himself.