Threaten.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WxCPFZGfNg

~

A week had passed since rehearsals had started, the performance was practically like a play or a musical.

There was a buzz going on since it would be the last performance for DaeHyun's grade.

It was the day before dress rehearsal, you were cleaning up your mic and set area when someone called your name.

You turned around to see YeRi.

Sighing, "Yes?"

She gave you a heated glare and spat, "Are you seriously going to continue being like this? Do you not care about DaeHyun's safety?"

You looked down and continued cleaning.

"Now you're not gonna respond to me?"

You remained silent and ignored her.

She sneered, "Fine. Do you see DaeHyun oppa over there?"

You looked up at the mention of DaeHyun's name, she whipped out a knife, "If I cut this rope right here, this metal bar will fall and hit him."

Eyes widening, you stared at her in shock.

She sneered, "Did you think I was joking? If I can't have DaeHyun, no one can."

Sighing in defeat, "What do you want?"

She smirked, "Now you understand."

Stepping forward, "All you have to do is cooperate and listen to what I say."

YeRi was dangerously swinging the knife here and there so you took a careful step backwards.

She continued to move forward.

You stepped back until you could feel a wall if you reached out far enough.

Giving you a cruel smirk, she lunged at you, causing you to fall down the steps, backwards.

Groaning in pain, you tried to sit upright.

YeRi zoned in on you and her foot hovered above your ankle, her eyes narrowed when she noticed there was no fear in your eyes.

In anger, she stomped her foot down.

You let out a shriek.

She hissed, closing in on your face, "You tell anyone and I will kill Jung DaeHyun on the spot, do you hear me? If you don't fear for your life then have some for DaeHyun oppa."

With that, she stalked away.

Tears sprang from the corner of your eyes as you tried to move but couldn't.

The pain in your ankle was unbearable.

Not wanting DaeHyun to ask what's wrong, you attempted to crawl away when a voice said, "_________?"

You froze and saw YoungJae.

"Did you cry?!"

"N-no."

He saw you on the floor, "Are you okay?!"

You nodded but winced in pain when you tried to get up.

He tsked and got down, "Can you stand?"

Biting your lip, he sighed, "I'm gonna take that as a no."

Then he stooped down and gently piggybacked you, careful to not move your ankle too much.

Tears sprang to your eyes again, and you tried to muffle your sobs.

YoungJae sighed, "I'm not really good at this comforting stuff but you can cry OUT loud."

"N-no it's okay."

He got to the nurse and she grew furious, "This can't be fixed by my stupid tools. She needs to go to hospital, right now."

She paused, "How did this happen?"

"I...tripped on the set..."

She whistled, "That must have been some fall."

You looked down, face turning red as the nurse got the school car to drop off you and YoungJae at the hospital.

Your phone rang but you had no energy to pick it up.

YoungJae gently picked you up and set you down at the doctor's office who frowned, "Your ankle is badly bruised and sprained. How did this happen?"

"I fell..."

He gave you a skeptical look but nodded, "Alright. Well I need to bandage that immediately."

Meanwhile, YoungJae called DaeHyun to reassure him that you hadn't magically disappeared.

DaeHyun sighed in relief over the phone, "Good because I saw YeRi walk out of the auditorium with a nasty smile on her face."