Christmas.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8J_HPRz-N0

~

You came out of the shower first, and blinked worriedly when you heard the crashes and laughter coming from the boys' bathroom.

Boiling the water for coffee and hot chocolate, you patiently waited for the boys to come.

Soon, they came out, all at once.

You were patiently sitting, sipping coffee, you gave them a curious look.

YoungJae grumbled, "Don't. Ask."

HimChan smirked, "Mwahaha."

*I don't wanna know.*

You handed everyone a cup of warm coffee or hot chocolate.

Zelo yawned, "Is it midnight yet?"

*In...3...2...1...*

"Yes."

"REALLY?"

Zelo ran over to the Christmas tree and looked for the presents that had his name on it.

Everyone chuckled as the maknae flipped out.

You took out your gift for Zelo and smiled, "Merry Christmas Choi JunHong."

He smiled softly, "Gomawo noona."

All the other gifts, he tore open but yours, he treated with care.

There was a brand new pair of headphones, black ones, BEATS.

His mouth was wide open, "Noona..how'd you afford this?"

You put a finger to your lips.

He tackled you, "Thank you SO SO SO SO much!"

You laughed and handed YoungJae, JongUp and HimChan their gifts.

Everyone exclaimed in joy over their gifts and thanked you furiously for their gifts.

"She's only been with us for a year but she knows exactly what to get."

HimChan sniffled as he put on the jacket you had gotten him, "A true genius."

You shook your head at his silliness.

Going into the kitchen to put your cup away, DaeHyun whispered, "I'll give you your gift in private later, okay?"

Nodding, you headed back into the living room where a pile of presents wrapped in either pretty or shiny wrapping paper waited.

"TADAH!"

The boys cheered, handing you their presents and bickering over who got you the best gift.

YoungJae smirked, "Trust me. I got you the best gift ________-ah."

JongUp shook his head, "No no I got you the most thoughtful one!"

The two glared and quarrled again.

HimChan meekly handed you his gift, "I'm not entirely sure if you're going to like it or not...but at least it'll keep you warm!"

You gently tore off the paper and saw a warm, thick scarf.

Smiling, "I love it, it's perfect for winter, thank you HimChan oppa."

JongUp handed you a box, "Open it!"

You opened his gift to see a nice peacoat.

You thanked him for the thoughtful gift and promised to wear it well with HimChan's gift.

YoungJae wordlessly handed you a box, you opened it to see boots.

You blinked, "Let me guess..the three of you guys..planned this?"

They proudly smiled and nodded.

Laughing, "Gomawo oppas and JongUp, I'll wear them well, I promise."

Zelo sheepishly rubbed the back of his head and handed you a large gift bag.

You softened, "You didn't have to.."

He scoffed and pushed it towards you, ears turning red.

Inside the gift bag was a brand new backpack.

"I overheard you talking to DaeHyun hyung about how much you wanted this...so..hehe...merry christmas noona."

You hugged him, "Gomawo JunHong-ah."

The boys snipped off the tags from your gifts and handed them to you.

You tilted your head in confusion, "Huh?"

"We have to uh..."

"Set up!"

"For..."

"Um...the house!"

"Yeah we have to set up the house..for something...OKAY LEAVE ALREADY!"

Your backpack was already filled with your wallet and other little things, you had your coat, boots and scarf on.

DaeHyun chuckled, "Well they were subtle."

You giggled and nodded, "Very."

Then the two of you linked arms and walked to a cafe that was open specifically 24 hours on Christmas.