Date.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ji0tFygU1k&feature=channel&list=UL

~

The two of you ate a yummy meal to which DaeHyun paid for, even though you insisted that you pay for your food.

He flicked your forehead and shook his head.

Walking around, sightseeing, window shopping and taking many, many pictures.

You would point out something interesting and DaeHyun would nod, heart full at watching you so fascinated and happy.

He saw a lot of little things and bought them for you, even though you protested.

You saw a men's clothing store and pulled DaeHyun in.

He gave you a confused look, "You don't wear mens clothing _________-ah."

You rolled your eyes playfully, "It's for you obviously."

DaeHyun shook his head and tried to tug you out of the store.

You pouted, "Please? It was always a dream of mine to shop for my boyfriend.."

Sighing, DaeHyun caved and nodded in defeat.

You clapped in delight and smiled, pecking him on the cheek in thanks.

His eyes widened.

*How is that those kisses on the cheek can do so much more to me than when I kiss her on the lips?*

You looked through various sweaters, hoodies, shirts and clothing, holding them up to DaeHyun before sticking your tongue out in disapproval.

"This is a sign for you to give up shopping for me."

You gave him a look and he shrugged playfully, "Come on..you can shop for me next time."

Pouting, you gave in, "Fine...wait."

You saw a black hoodie with little studs in them and held it up to DaeHyun, checking the size, you happily grinned and bought it.

Handing him the shopping bag, "Sorry it's not much..you bought me so much today oppa.."

He shook his head, "It's because I wanted to silly."

DaeHyun kissed your forehead making you freeze, "Thanks for the hoodie. I'll cherish it."

You blushed, "O-o-o-k-kay."

"Gahjah you're feet must be tired, oppa will buy you coffee."

The two of you went inside a cafe where the two of you shared drinks and pastries together, feeding each other and wiping the cream off each other.