Music Bank Day! part 3

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

 

Jinri glared at hyunwoo." What were you screaming about?!"she frowned. hyunwoo was nervous."uh...uh... because there was a cockroach." Jinri sighed.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
But what happened to soojong? Let's find out!!!
Soojong's proov
●● Aish...why jinri acts so weird these days. Jinri has been a good girl when we first met. Buuuuuuu... haha.Suddenly, a bunch of girls screaming which caught my attention. I was really curious so I squeezed between those girls, and guess what I saw it was EXO-K!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!! They were the champion of the musicbank!!!! Sweet jesus I got to have their signs!!!!! Kyaaa I don't really looove them but I am starting to. Look at that O_O face he's so cute!!! And the hot guy with his y dark skin colour and those thick lips!!! Wow. And...and!!!! Wait....what... who is that? "Who is that with his thick eye-liner.???" I pointed at him and I think he saw me... ow....>\\\< omfg... what is he doing he's coming towards me omgomg!!!! "Bumbumb bumbumb..." my heart races really fast. akatsyalstallt!!!!! "Annyoeng, I'm Baekhyun." He smiled and took his hand out of his jean pocket." Ah......Ah....Anyoenghaseyo." I bowed." Con...congratulations." I shuttled." Gomawoyo" he smiled and winked. Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I was frozened. When I was back to the reality I saw no one, EXO-K and the fangirls were gone. Then I suddenly rememberd."Ah! Jinri!" Ugh... why did I forget that??!!" Then I saw Myungsoo oppa. He looked worried." How is jinri? Is she ok? What does she say? Is she still mad at me? What should I do?..." "zebal(please [informal]) stop it. I couldn't see her. Ok? She's your sister, find her, persuade her by yourself!!!" I walked but I think I was not really polite so i said.." mianhaeyo." And I ran away quickly.
{Narrator}
●●Myungsoo was also shocked by her sister's girlfriend is also being so weird or is it he is the only one who didn't change? He also thought that soojong has a point and he needs to face the problems himself if not the relationship if him and his sister will be bad.
 
Back to the awkward moment .....
 
●● Kai walked but he was thinking some other things like Yoona and things like that.... He really wants to get Yoona's heart, he thought she was the perfect one for him, or is she? *clears the throat* so... when hyunwoo arrived to his bus stop and jinri was still not happy about her brother and some stuff happened between her and kai. hyunwoo pouted but jinri just ignored. jinri sighed."So you really like him do you?" hyunwoo asked." Mwoh...ani...of course not.i was not thinking about him!!!" Jinri blushed. Chunji laughed sarcastically."hahahahahah" " not funny." She covered his mouth."mamaamaaaa..." Chunji mumbled. The bus arrived, hyunwoo pull of her hand and flicked her head." Yah....Lee hyunwoo!!!!! What the ....." she walked along, rubbing her forehead." Aish...that guy..." She suddenly bumped to a guy, it was Kai. Yes again. Jinri was really shocked, nervous and afraid." Zincha zwesonghamnida.(sorry[formal])" she bowed." "Wow."he said. Jinri was bit confused." Neh?" "You and that guy are really loud, you know?" "Ya..well..um..." " hm... what ever." He then walked passed her. jinri really wanted Kai to speak something about the song that she sang in the music bank, not talking about hyunwoo and her. she froze a moment, that means kai saw everything. She squeeled." What should I do!!!!!!!!" Well kai also thought jinri will say something about their result in music bank. Unfortunately kai and the rest of the EXO-k members went to toilet while jinri was singing ; and when EXO-k were announced to be the champion, jinri was at back stage removing her make up.
Myungsoo's proov
●●Ugh... what should I say when I met jinri later? Should I say hi first or just say mian? What should i do? "Aaw..."I said. My eyes turned widen. He was kai."Aish why you bumped in me?" "Mwoh??? Ohkay... hold on a sec. It's you the one who bumped to me!" "You're kidding right..¿" I was not sure if I bumped him but I will never ever say mian!! He won the damn music bank and he must feel pretty good , ughhhh!!!!! He sighed and mumbled." Yah..what ever." He walked away. He was out of my expectation, he didn't threw bad words or fight? What was wrong with him?... well, I need to think jinri thing first now.... narrator time Jinri just finished washing and wore her cute pajamas. Myungsoo went upstairs and knocked her door."Neh." Jinri said."um...jinri ah...I'm.. I'm..." "its okay oppa. "I'm also mianhaeyo." Myungsoo was pleased about jinri, he just hug jinri without thinking ."gomawo." Jinri smiled.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
heyyahh!!!!! i'm back tehehehe XDD
I'M SO TIRED....v___v
hope you enjoyed :D