Music Bank Day! part 2

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)
●●"Juniel is missing, we can't find her anywhere. We don't have time so just do it!!!! We cant just let yonghwa go on stage alone!!!!!" "Um......Aa.......aaraseo..." I was grabbed by a staff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still jinri's proov
●●"Ah.....!" I slightly shouted." Mian.I grabbed too hard right.?" "Gwenchanayo, anyway which song am I going to sing later?" "It's called Babo." "Oh zincha? I know that song!" I put my hands one my face. "Great, now change!" She pushed me inside a curtain. Luckily, I'm not that fat, I could fit juniel's clothes. I came out, I wanted to pose but I was pushed.
●●The next thing I knew was sitting on a chair with lots of people around me. Putting on makeup, making my hair and massaging my body. After that, I looked at the mirror thinking ...." is that me in the mirror....?" I screamed a little." Yes, and you have 32mins to practice." Mwoh!!?" "Tic tok, tic tok." She looked at her watch then me." You have 31mins left." She gave me the lyrics and a guitar,"Ah...you are going to have your own stage name it will be called Sulli." and then she left I was alone in the room."Aish... should I just say I can't play neither guitar or sing...?" I sighed. I practiced a while, I was a little frustrated.Then suddenly someone knocked the door. Oh my god it was yonghwa oppa."um sulli right?... annyong." He said."Neh. Annyonghaseyo." I bowed."ehaha, I just want to see how you are doing. Di you need help?" "Neh! I know how to play the guitar but I haven't play it for ages...." He smiled."okay. Now............." he is really a good teacher, he revised with me a little then my memories flow back and I remember how to play it now.! 30mins past......
●●Oh my god oh my god....... this is my first time to go on stage. I am lucky enough not go by myself. I was really nervous. Yonghwa oppa suddenly grabbed both of myself." Nervous huh? Don't be. I will help you ." He is just an angel, he made me feel safe and comfortable. I smiled. We step on stage with our fingers clung with each other. I felt confident. We started to sing, fans started to wave their highlighted wand, smartphones and bare hands. This time I felt great. I was soooo happy, I couldn't stop smiling. When we finished, there were lots lots of clapping. I looked at yonghwa smiling, he smiled back and raised his thumb to me.
●●I was removing my makeup, someone knocked the door."Neh." " PD nim said you did a great job,it will be recorded in your report, by the way do you have a group yet?" The staff said with a smile in her face."hehehe, gomabsemnida. Eh...aniyo, I don't." "Ok, just asking." She left. I sighed. When will I have a group? After removing my makeup, soojong opened the door." Yah!!! What happened?!" She crossed her arms. Myungsoo oppa also rushed in."Kim Jinri!!!!What on earth...????!!!" "Mian.." I told them the whole story. Soojong nodded." I thought you just left without me and debut with yonghwa oppa." "But why this?" He hold his smartphone, it was me and yonghwa oppa holding hands." I didn't took this, Yoona gave it to me. I asked her not to spreed it far. I sighed." I was really nervous so yonghwa oppa comfort me, don't get it wrong." "I didn't mean to but not only me don't trust you." "How can you trust others instead of me?" I used my shoulder to push his a little and walked out of the room." Yah...jinri ah wait!!!! Jinri ah..." soojong quickly followed me.
Myungsoo's proov
●●"I didn't mean to do that jinri ah..." but she left." "She will be aright, leave it to me." Then Soojong ran after her. Aish... I should've trust her. What is wrong with me?! I put my arm on my forehead. {Narrator} Jinri went out of the room and kept walking, she expected her oppa will stop her and explain.
Narrator TIme :D
Then suddenly someone held her shoulder, it was not Myungsoo it was "ert""." Yah, jinri ah didn't you tell me that you haven't debut yet?" Jinri sighed and said."ah. That's a long story, but yes, I haven't debut yet." "then who is the one singing babo ?" Hyunwoo asked." It's a ghost okay? now just go away..." She started walk away, he grab her wrist." Are you going home?" "um......" Jinri looked her hand. he quickly put his both hands on his head and said" that.....that....i " she walked away even more quicker then just now. he sighed and he used his cute puppy eyes." Can we go home together?" Jinri heart melted a little."um.......O..okay." she looked around searching a girl called late rabbit-soojung, but jinri waited for her quite a long time so she presumed soojung wouldn't come and went out of the school.  they walked out the school gate then she saw Kai walking home alone. She wanted to yell his name but she was afraid that he will dislike her so she just walked quickley towards him. In the other hand, hyunwoo was talking to jinri and joking but he found she was not listening at all and she was looking at something, he followed her eye sight and he saw a tend and quite good looking guy. hyunwoo was a bit jealous so he made a loud noise to attract jinri's attention." Ahhhhhh!!!!!!" Hyunwoo screamed. He really did success but he didn't only got jinri's attention he got that guy too. Jinri was really embarrassed and her cheeks was turning to pink." Yah....!" She hit hyunwoo a little. hyunwoo was also embarrassed too. Kai was confused, he thought 'maybe jinri and the other guy is dating or whatever why would i care.' and kept waking. Jinri glared at hyunwoo." What were you screaming about?!" jinri frowned. hyunwoo was nervous."uh...uh... because there was a cockroach." Jinri face palmed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm back..... ugh...so tired...=_________=
sorry guise i was busying with my homework and stuff....haha

i don''t even have time to watch any korean dramas *sobs*
bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~