the chance to forget about her

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

jinri pov

"what is it oppa?" he stood there for a second i  tipped toe then knocked on his head. "Is your brain working in there?" he sighed "Jinri ah don't get me wrong or anything okay?" i frowned." just spill the beans!!!" My brother never ever ever ask me questions or ask me to help him with his problems. What is wrong with him? He slightly grabbed my wrist and said " ugh.......its about yoona." my heart beat stopped , i could sense something is going to happen. "Uh huh............" i stared at the ground. " she asked me for a date." i don't know but my heart felt like twisted and I could not speak for few seconds until oppa bend down and stared at me. He looked confused. He continued "mian. Did i shock you with this news?" i shaked my head with a weak smile. "Oppa.......chook ka.......chook ka hae!! (congra....congratulations)!"  He's eyes were looking aside and his fingers are running through his hair. "oppa did you confess to her?" he shook his head. "pretty lame huh? A girl confess to a guy." I felt uncomfortable but i continued " wow a girl confessed to a boy! Thats really cool!!!" i made a thumbs up sign. I was actually breaking down inside. He forced a smile and patted my head. " the question is i don't know how to love her." he said quietly . He looked at me. But i couldn't put any comments anymore. "I don't know maybe you.....maybe you should...... open up for her more" we stood there for a moment. "i'm tired good luck fighting!!" i waved at him and as i tuned i've realised my heart sanked, strange feeling that i've never had before.

 

 

myungsoo pov

i said it, finally my big step. yes myungsoo yah you now you  just need to fall in love with another girl thats it. Let's do this don't think about her anymore....

 

 

narrator. NEXT DAY

jinri went to her classroom and sat down on her sit, she sighed " poor hyunwooie he really didn't come to school today..." Lessons went slowly finally it was lunch time everyone streched their arms and went to lunch Soojung ran to jinri. "Jirni yah  how are you today? kekeek" "boring" she pouted. Two girls gigled while few boys stood next to the door. "What is thi......" she couldn't fnish her line because infront of he weren't any boys or fan boys they were exo. Kai made a hey sign to jinri and jinri waved and said "Anyeong" "Annyeong Soojung ah " baekhyun grinned. Soojung blushed and squeezed jinri's hand. JInri chuckled. "soo...what you guise up to today?" soojung said shyly. "Let's have lunch together!!!!" the tall , big eyed and good looking guy cheered. "why with us?" jinri asked. Everybody stopped and looked at her. " Let's just go ahead." Kai said while he took her hand and led her to the canteen. 

Everybody whisperd and looked at them when they went past the crowd. Myungsoo saw it too, this time he didn't stop them he just acted normally and Yoona sat next to him and brushed his finge, they chuckled. Jinri saw them and looked at the ground. Kai noticed and whispered "Are you still mad at me?" jinri looked up " Ani " Kai actually already noticed that Myungsoo and Jinri was not any ordinary siblinglove they have something between them but he just remember what Yoona told him if he could win jinri's heart then she will date him. Kai really like Yoona but he was just too innocent to realise that his actually being used.

Yoona pouted cutely "L OPPA i'm hungry...." and did the buing buing. Myungsoo chuckled and started to fell in love her for her cutness. Everybody admire their reationship, sungyoelie clapped and said "that's my chiild.' Dongwoo laughed his head off and sungjkyu said " i'm glad his not gay." "i know right this is his first love." hoya replied. "But he's still bit awkward.... I don't think he really loves her." woohyun shaked his head. " oh shut up of course he will how would you not fall in love with a cute girl doing aegyo for you." "true.....true..." sungkyu nodded and signed for a high five but sungjong didn't reply. sungkyu made a face and Dongwoo laughed Again.

Yoona and Myunsoo went out the canteen hand by hand. Yoona turned and ask "oppa what is your favourite colour?" " black." yoona frowned "oppa... you need something colourful.... like me!!!!" She giggled. "um....maybe yellow?" "REALLY? YELLOW IS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR!!!" she hopped and clapped her hands. Yoona held his hand and said " Oppa......." Myungsoo looked at her. "huh?" she looked at the ground shyly. "Oppa do you like me?" Myungsoo froze for a second. Yoona blinked . 'Myunsoo say that you like her how could you possiby say no to such a perfect girl? Myungsoo this is the chance! to forget about her!!.' 

At the same time exo, jinri and soojung just came out the canteen. Jinri turned and saw the back of myungsoo and infront him yoona.

Myungsoo smiled. "of course i do baboya~(stupid)" he chuckled and her hair. Yoona opened her arms and myungsoo slowly went towards her and huged her. Jinri looked away and quickly ran away. Yoona saw it and smirked. Kai was walking until he found Jinri was missing soojung has just realised to as baekhyun and her were giggling aroung. "I'm going to look for her " said Kai and went to search for Jinri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================