a new guy

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

"It will be alright now.. you can start over again in this school. I am sure you will find a girl that you love in this school." I patted his head." 

----------------------------–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai 's pov

●●I heard the bell rang after baekhyun spoke something to me. I almost cried if there wasn't a bell rang. I hated myself so much, I didn't know what to do... I walked out of the bunch of girls for fresh air. I accidently bumped into three girls. I think they are Queenkas. The one that I bumped into was really pretty, I looked at her really long time with my mouth open." What are you looking at?" One of the girl with blonde hair said."Is he both deaf and dump?" The other said."Do you like me?" She smirked. I almost said yes but I coverd my mouth and quickly walked away."

Yoona's pov

●●He's definitely into me, I smirked again. Jessi , Yuri and I went along the corridor. I saw a handsome hot guy went with his friend and a bunch of fan girls. I was a lollipop but I got it out of my pocket when he passed by. as you can see he is damn hot! "Woah... Who the hell is he?"I asked Jessi. She knows lots of gossip and things like that." You don't freaken know him?He's top5 of the most popular guy in SOPA,he's called myungsoo." "Opps. Out dated."I said." You like him? Well he's single." yuri added."Zincha? Oh yes!" I jumped with happiness. Before the bell rang.

Jinri's pov

●●"Anyong, I am maknae Lee hyunwoo. Nice to...." Ugh... This lesson is boring, no soojong no fun. I need to get some sleep coz I couldn't sleep until 1:30. Shhhhh... my brother doesn't know about that. Anyway, I need to sleep. I rested on my arms.

Lee hyunwoo's pov

●●"Now take a seat."the teacher said. There were few seats infront and a couple in the middle and there were only one seat next to the left corner. I ran to the seat that the others had to sit infront or middle. I chuggled. There was a girl which was on my right , she gave me a paper and signaled me to call her. I took it and smiled but I am sure I wouldn't call her. I turned left too see who is the lucky one to be my partner. I was shocked by her flawness, she is like an angle fell from the sky........... 5mins later, i was back to the reality because I saw u-kiss singing and dancing "DORA DORA" I guess it s because they don't know how to solve some sums. Anyway, I leaned closer to her and look at her perfect milky skin and pink cherry lips. I tried to touch her, but the school bell rang and made her awake. She squeeled, I covered . Everyone looked at us, great. " Miaen, I didn't mean to make you freaked out....Miaen." I slowly let go of my hand. She kept quiet. And here goes awkward moments........"Anyong, I'm lee hyunwoo, call me hyunwoo." I try to cut off the awkwardness and took my right hand. She looked at me and my hand, she took her left index finger and shooked with my right hand. She said "I...I gotta go..." She stood up and walked up to her friend. I put my palm on my forehead, thinking what I have done...

Jinri's Pov

●●Wt the heck was that?Did he kiss me? I touched my lips. Soojong raised her eyebrows "What's wrong with you?" "There was byuntae(ert) trying to kiss me. He's call um....i didn't hear it clearly." I told soojong. She screamed "oh well.......i can't be bothered to find out who he is right now because i'm soooo hungr at the moment" I stick my tongue out. "Okayyy....buy me an ice cream!" soojung ran away quickly. "Catch me first!" I ran through the corridor and push the door to cafeteria. The cafeteria was such a mess as usual. Wonder girls singing and dancing "like this" soojong and I danced together. The cook and the staff in the kitchen were also dancing. The cafeteria was like a disco party."Jinri yah, soojong ah.... they couldn't find...you....let's go..." Sungyoel ran to us, breathing heavily.

●● we arrived to the infinite's table , "annyong oppa!" Soojong and I yelled. The music was really loud. We chatted and joked and laugh. Myungsoo oppa and I talked a few sentences such as "Do you understand what the teacher is tecahing you?" "Neh,how about you,is it difficult?".....etc

Myungsoo's pov

●● I think there's still some awkwardness between us. I think it's really time for me to get a girlfriend. Jinri has to get a life too. She has to know other boys besides infinite.*sigh*

Kai's pov

●●Luch is over, I haven't eat anything yet.Aish..... My tummy starts too groan. I ran down stairs to the cafeteria. A girl bumped to me, she looked cute and pure with big eyes ,pink cherry lips and brown hair. But I couldn't hold my temper."Aish..Do you have eyes when you walk?!" I shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeeeeeeee chapter threeeeee~

Myungsoo and jinri is still awkward.....v___v

Chanyoel shouted at jinri.! OMOOOOO!!!! Are you guise excited? \(OvO)/