hyunwooie~

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

Dream (chapter 13) 

Jinri pov

I came out of the hospital today. Outside the hospital i heard a voice. "Jinri ah!!!" he ran towards me. "How did you know…?" hyunwoo said" of course! I know everything hahaha i'm a genius"  "i don't think you are tho...kkekeekke" i chuckled and behind him soojung came out crossing her arms."if i didn't tell you, you wouldn't even know a single thing."  Hyunwoo rubbed his back of his neck. "Hehehe.....so shall we get going?" he took my wrist. Soojung clung her arms to mine and we hopped along. We went to an ice skating rink.

"Since jinri body can't stand hot weather. We decided to have some indoor activities!" he said nervously. "Why are you so nervous?" i asked him. He smiled "no im not!" soojung said "okay then, let's go!!!!" she dragged us in the ice skating rink. We put on the ice skates  and gloves. "Okay! Are you ready??" soojung asked excitedly. "Um......yeah...."i said. I'm not really good at ice skating, i rarely go ice skating.... To be honest i'm a bit afraid. We went on the ice. Hyunwoo grabbed my wrist immediately. I looked at him " what are you doing?" i raised my brows. He faked smiled " are you good at iceskating ?" "i'm neither good or bad." Next to us soojung went away already. " Soojung ah!!!" she turned back and said "come on you guise!!!" i sighed....and grabbed his hand.  i asked him " why did you wanted to go iceskating if you're not good at it?" "soojung said you liked iceskating when you were young." he said softly… it was true i loved iceskating when i was young but i stopped because myungsoo oppa said it was too dangerous for me but Soojung continued and she became really good at it. Suddenly i lost my balance and i fell towards hyunwoo and made hyunwoo fall. We landed out the ice facing each other in and awkward pose. I got up immediately... Blushing. I helped him to get up and we looked away pretend nothing happened. Soojung came along, laughing. "Did you guise just...." "you left us out and ran away first" i cut her off. soojung kept laughing and Hyunwoo spoke" stop it soojung...not funny" soojung kept quiet for a moment but she burst into laughter again. "mian..hahaha...you guise are so cute together kekek." she wiped her tears. i stared at her she stopped laughing. Suddenly someone's phone rang, "yoboseyo?" soojung answered. "oh!.............Neh……neh " she hung up. "sorry guise i forgot that i had music lesson got to go first anyeong!!!" she gave us quick hugs and rushed back.

Narrator time ~

Left behind was two idiots looking at each other. Jinri looked away first then there was a few seconds of awkward silence. Hyunwoo's stomach made some noicewhich made jinri giggled, hyunwoo too. " shall we go eat something?" he said. "Yup. I want to go to pizza express hehe." "oh really? I was thinking of having pizza!" he made a high five pose, jinri cheerfully gave him high five and hyunwoo led jinri to pizza express. They ordered their dishes.

Suddenly the lights went off and a romantic song began to play a manager came with his champaign "anyoeng haseyo congratulations to you both. You are the 100th couple who visited our restaurant. Here is a free champaign and later on there will be two free desserts too. Happy valentine's day!" Jinri and hyunwoo were confused. Hyunwoo did  know today was valentine's day but didn't expect they will be the 100th guest "couple"! And they are totally a"couple". Jinri chuckled" what is this thing kekeke"  hyunwoo blushed sliglt as he wanted to ask himself the same question as well. "maybe we look like a couple" he said softly jinri blushed red and afterwards they were in a pretty awkward mode until they finished their desserts hyunwoo held his hand and signaled someone. Jinri was like 'oh my god oh my god what is he going to do now....is he going to propse!?should i say yes or no??' she bit her lips. A waiter came and said here's your bill, sir." jinri looked at hyunwoo and said " i... Think i should..." but hyunwoo smiled at her and said "it's fine" and took a card from his wallet. "Here you go." "gamsahamnida. hope you had a nice dinner and date!" "wow u have card already??" "ummm yeah my dad gave it to me... hehe"  "oh...." 

awkward silence....................

"I just want to...." " i want to ask...." they both spoke at the same time. "You can go first."hyunwoo said "no maybe you can explain to me first."said jinri. Hyunwoo rubbed his back of the neck and said."i know what you're thinking but its not what you think it's like..... I didn't plan this whole thing. Seriously i didn't." he put his hands up like he is innocent. "So you didn't plan to propose right?" "nope......i mean what????" hyunwoo looked at her with his widened eyes. Jinri shrugged away blushing. Hyunwoo was like half happy and half disbelief. He chuckled." yah. Why would i confess to you huh?" jinri walked away from  him. "mwoh..." "why would i confess to some kind of babo for example like kim jinri!?" "that's it." jinri tickled hyunwoo and he was lying on the ground and everyone starts to stare at them. Then they both got off the ground and suddenly bumped into someone.

Jinri pov

He was a posh looking, strict and powerful man.there are people around him too. Hyunwoo slightly gasped. I tapped him asking him who is that. He kept quiet and faced the ground then the man looked at me , from head to toe. He cleared his voice and said. " what were you doing just now?" he said it in a low voice. "zweseonghamnida(sorry formal ) abozi (father in formal or old days) " my eyes and my mouth were widened and frozend. "come with me." hyunwoo obeyed and waved bye to me quickly. I was shocked.... what have i done.

in hyunwoo's house

hyunwoo pov

" lying on the ground in public? What will people say when they know i'm your father? I let you go to the art school already instead of a law school so aren't you suppost to be studying rather than rolling around like a 5 years old child!!" one of the man whispered to him and he nodded. " don't let me down again.you are grounded for a week." then he walked away with his body guards. i looked at my phone "Mian...r u okay? :)?" "i'm fine.My father is a strict man...." "so is my oppa he's really strict as well keke :)" "but he doesn't ground you or does he -__-?" "ummm no... coz i need to go to school...-3-" "well my father just did and i will not be attending school for a week now..." "mowah?/??:d" "yep...keke" i threw my phone on the table and jumped on my bed..... FML urghhhh

Narrator pov

jinri went back to her home while she's texting hyunwoo and myungsoo went up to her which made her jump  "oh my god oppa you scared me...." " jinri ah tell me what should i do..." jinri frowned " what is it oppa?"

 

 

===============================================================================================

helllllooooo this chapter might be a bit boring to some of you but

plz stay tunned~