Rise and Shine for........SCHOOL

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

●●"Hoooooooooooooooo! Infinitize Yehhh....." you were not fully awake so you just press any button you can on your Leggo clock. A few minute later... "Hooooooooooooooo!infini" you woke up and pressed the correct button this time."uhh...why dose he use this song to be the freaken alarm, it really freaks me out from the morning."

●●After you have done all your washing thing and put on uniform , you step out your room then saw your brother was just brushing his teeth.'really?still brushing his teeth?'you thought. " Wah jinmi ya , ich a mimicle to see you wakke up thish eary theshe pew daysh." He said with he's mouth full of toothpaste and he's saliva." Ew... And what did you say? " He spit the thing and continued " I SAID it's really great to see you wake up this early no need to pull you off the bed, shout at your ears, throw pillows on you, spray water on your face....." then he picked your milky cheek "ya thanks to your song." You walked downstairs as quickly as you could because you were blushing."Wow good morning jinri ah , in these few days did you get a new boyfriend or what?" She teased." Stop it umma. " Your pouted. "I guess uri(our) jinri is being more and more mutual everyday." You nodded proudly." Aigoo myungsoo ya is here, now let's eat ." Your dad just said. You all had a few of your umma's home made egg sandwiched and a cup of Orange juice.

Myungsoo's pov

●● When I heard umma said did she get a boyfriend, I almost fell from the stairs. I don't know why but just don't feel good. What is it? Ugh.....Well I can't end up loving her more than sister. I don't think she will accept it, she is quite timid you know , infront of boys she can't act normally expect infinite. I sighed and quickly finished my breakfast.

●●Our family was neither rich or poor ,our house is just a pane house on the top floor of an apartment. Our neighbourhood is the Park family who's son is my bff and also band mate. His name is Park Sungyoel." Hey anyoeng!!! Myungsoo ya and Jinri ah!" Anyoeng oppa." Jinri smiled .We high-fived each other and walked and talk non stop. I just don't want to have time to think about her..........."I think I needed a girfriend." I suddenly said."Mwoh??!! Zhincha????" I sighed and nodded."woah...uri myungsoo finally is interested in girls!!!"he clapped hands and lauged. I kept quiet."We need to celebrate!"he sang congratulation."Congratulations and celebrations. when I tell everyone that you're in love...." And some girls were looking at us like we are aliens. Yes we. I hit him and said "yah..stop it." "Wow!!!! You now care girls looking at you and your friends doing dorky things?" "Remember it's you not we." He laughed loudly and I can see even jinri could hear it and giggling. 

Jinri's pov 

●●Sungyoel oppa is really silly and cute he laughs and sing, I am 2 meters away but I could still hear it.What's with the congratulation song about? "Haha."........... Suddenly on the middle of the street someone tapped my shoulder. It was soojong." Anyonggg jinri ah!!!What are you laughing at?" She hugged you."hehehe nothing soojong ah" she smiled happily."ok.Let's go quickly I have somethin to tell you. Baliiii!!!!"then she dragged you to school. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe...Since I didn't write much in the foreword I posted a chapter 1 for you guise ^^ 

I think I can post once a week but if it is a bit short I will post two chapters. Aw...hope u guise love it! Bye~ ^v^