I need to find her

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)
"Let's go quickly I have somethin to tell you. Bali!!!!" she dragged you to school.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jinri's pov
●●When we arrived school, we were tired like crazy, soojong quickly caught up her breathe and said " sorry.... jinri ah...I.....just want you to see the new boy groups more clearly, here they come...." I turned my head to the gate where a bunch of girls were. I turned my head back to soojong." Haha I think you are the one who wants to see then more clearly." I slightly hit her soulder. Her cheeks started to turn red " Don't even mention it." I chuggled and we walked back to school.
●●we aren't in the same class in every lesson now and it has been quite tough. You see we turned into grade 4 that means there will be a huge change. Ok. Let me tell you. Our school is an Art school so we have to chose what we are going to graduate, for example an artist, a pianist, a singer,a movie star or a model.....etc. So soojong and I decided to be a singer but the problem is most of the students here choose singer and it will be really challenging.... So I am a bit worried now. And we still haven't found or made a group yet.I told myungsoo when we just were met infront of the lockers." Then how about trying to form a group in two." said myugsoo. I shooked my head." It's okay. You will find one." He used his most beautifu smile and smiled to me (it made butterflies flying crazily in my stomach) and ruffled my hair."uh...oppa..." I pouted and fixed my hair. He chuggled. The fan girls glared at me and said "oh I wish I could be his sister." "they looked like they are a couple." "nonsense." "yah ..u see they both even don look alike..." I looked at them then suddenly myungsoo kissed on my right cheek. The fan girls and I was also shocked. Don't know how to response." See you later at lunch jinri ah." He smiled and he waved. I was still in that position....
Myungsoo's pov
●●Ugh..What did you do? Babo! Babo!Babo! I hit my head on the desk. I think it made a loud bang so all the students turned around and looked at me in a strange way." What's wrong with you?" Sunggyu ask as he was poking me." Nothing...." I sighed." Zincha? " Sunggyu and Dongwoo asked. I sighed and said "ugh...I donno...I think I have a headache." Then Bigbang suddenly sang "Bingle Bingle" "Their lyrics kind of matches but I can't love my her I mean I can't love her in that way..." I mummled. Next to me 2am sang " Can't I love you" I was a bit shocked because I thought I spoke that really quietly." No worries, as long as you are not gay , she wouldn't reject you." Sungyoel said while he's covering his mouth giggling. I shot him a death glare and when I want to hit him....."Now, go back to your own seats. We will have a group of new students, be kind and patient to them.Arasso?" Mr.Kim said. "Neh!!!"
Jnri's Pov
●●Well...this is not the first time he kisses me but in public? I donno... It just dosen't feel right , I love him but I don't think he feels that way when he kissed me just now."yah jinri ah! Wt are you thinking?" Soojong patted my shoulder."huh? Nothing...nothing important." "Okay then. Let's go " we hold hands and hopped to the classroom.
●●When we arrived, we saw a bunch of girls squeeling and laughing and other things."They don't act normal." I said." That's normal." I raised.my eyebrows to soojong and said " why?" "Didn't I tell you there were two new groups will attend to this school ?" "So...one of them are in our class?" I pointed my finger to my classroom. Krystal nodded. "okok, see youlater jinri yah~' she waved,and i smiled and made a "ok' sign. Then Ms.lee walks in, we all sat back our seats and listen what she will say." We have a new group of boys will join is today. Let's welcome.....Teen Top" everyone clapped and some were squeeling.
Myungsoo's Pov
●●when the teacher finished , six boys came they called EXO-K. What a stupid name I thought. Expect me my other members also clapped. I was thinking will they be more popular then us? What are they up for? Why are they here? Loads of questions are floating in my mind...
Baekhyun's pov
●● We bowed and said "We are one!" and self introduce. After that we sat down the group sitting next to us was called INFINITE. They all seemed nice expect one, he glared at us. D.O whispered"Well this is the first day at this school and somebody already seems want to eat us." "haha,well I should have just come here alone...." I sighed."It's okay. We are one!!! Remember?" Chanyoel smiled at me and patted my back.Suho nodded."Kai's right, we are now not only friends we are brothers, if  hayouve problem we must help you and this is called real brothers." " Hyung...you said you are here to find your long lost sister right?"sehun said and I nodded."I want to see her face!" 'Me too!!" "Is she pretty?" "How old is she?" "Does she has a good body line?" "Haha...but umma just gave me her baby photos and how could she has a body line?!" i frowned. then they started to squeeze beside me. 'Tell us about her." They cheered. 'I don't really know her but one thing i'm sure about is she is younger than me. I need to find her. " "We''ll help you!!! Let's find her!!!!!!" chanyoel shouted. I smiled at him. D.O took away the picture that I was holding."is this your sister???" "Well let me see!!" "Me too!" sehun and suho popped their heads from the crowed."Hey kai come and have a look!!!" D.O said."ok... I'll see it later." Kai replied with his headphones on. I am worried about Kai he seems he doesn't like to change to this school... I turned back and looked at him." Hey...Are you angry with me?" He sighed..."Hyung....why would i be angry with you..." "It will be alright now.. you can start over again in this school. I am sure you will find a girl that you love in this school." I patted his head." he slighlty nod and put back his headphones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry sorry sorry~~~~This is really a late update please dont' go away~ㅠ.ㅠ
ANYWAY~ Myungsoo kissed your cheek!!!!Kyaaaa.....♥ u don't like it? =.=
 @choisasha  thanks for subscribing~haha~~^0^ updated:D
@SoCreation  hehehehehehe>.< well maybe,,,,,,, thanks for subscribing, updated^0^
Yup...I told you that there will be lots of mystery in this story~:S Be patient okay? I will try to update more because I am having a vacation in korea 8D~~~
does any of you will go to SMTL IN SEOUL??? kekeke^^