soojung came to visit

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

Dream (chapter12) in hospital Chanyoel stood and thought 'wait.....what...if she came with myungsoo just now....does that mean yoona likes that freaken myungsoo???' chanyoel's hand formed like a rock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator :3

" apparentlywe're not quite about jinri but she soon could come out of the hospital so don't worry, she's fine ."the doctor said. Mr.kim and Mrs. kim nodded. Their soured face meant they were worried of jinri. They nodded and thanked the doctor and went into room. Myungsoo was sitting next to jinri while jinri was asleep.  "aigoo my jinri.....my poor jinri..."Mrs. Kim said while touching her hand . myungsoo got up and let his mum to sit on the chair. Mr.kim said "myungsoo-yah i think the doctor wants her to stay in the hospital a few couple days." Myungsoo shooked his head "i should have been more careful if not it will not happen like this..." he sighed heavily. "It's not your fault myungsoo ah." mr.kim patted myungsoo's shouler. 

After their parents left. Myungsoo was still there with jinri, he insisted to stay with her longer. Suddenly, jinri's phone rang. Myungsoo answered "yoeboseyo?" "um...Is it jinri?" a guy voice spoke. "Yep.this is her brother.who's this?" "oh...anyonghasaeyo i'm  lee hyunwoo imnida . I asked her to come out today and i was wondering if she is on her way cuz i've waited for her quite a while...." "ah....ill appologise for her. she is in the hospital and she's gonna stay here a few more days " "yeh??? what happened" myungsoo cut in "yep long story....anyway you can contact her some how later okay? And don't bother her these days." "neh......" hyunwoo sighed.  "BUT What happened to jinr??i....." "nothing to worry about" "yoeb...yoeboseyo???" "geez  he just cut the call.' he pouted.  

when myungsoo almost felt asleep jinri's phone rang again. He was bit grumpy so he answered the phone rudely " nu gu ya?? (who's this?)" but he didn't notice it was actually soojung. "Helllooooo?" she said with confusion. Then myungsoo realised that she's the annoying soojung so he cleared his throat and said "yah can u just call in another time?" she giggled "tch....then what are you doing with jinri's phone??" "she's unwell" "yup so by..." "wait!!! how? she barley get ill?!" "you'll find out later! bye" "yah!!! "she shouted myungsoo put away the phone from his ear,and he cut the call. he rubbed his ear cause of the small shouting that soojung just done. "that soojung is always loud and noisy urgh... i wonder how jinri could stand her...."

Jinri woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Oppa..." she smiled. Myungsoo smiled at her too. "Oh mian did i just wake you up?" "um..not really i just heard someone talking but couldn't hear properly."ah... anyway how are you jinri ah?" "i'm fine...." she made a thumbs up sign. "good but you still look bit pale are you cold?" " "i'm just..." "are you hungry?" at that moment her tummy made some noise. "I think that is a yes?" he laughed, Jinri blushed. "i'm cold..." she hugged the duvet. Myungsoo grabbed another duvet from another empty bed and tugged her in. "rest bit more"

Suddenly loud noise was going on outside. "miss!! you cant run in the corridor!!!!"  Soojung opened the door."jinri ah!!!!!!!" she hugged her tightly. followed her was a nurse panting. "miss you shouldn't run...." "im zaesonghaeyo..." myungsoo slightly bowed. ""yah jung soojung what are you doing!you wanna kill her???" myungsoo tries to pull Soojung away from jinri. "Noooo... my jinri what happened to you???" soojung pouted. Jinri laughed and myungsoo just shook his head. "i'll leave you guys here but don't you dare to step out this door! Jinri ah this is all for you i don't want you get yourself in hospital again!or u or click" he made a dead sign to them and warned Soojung and made 'i'm watching you' sign,they both laughed and made myungsoo looked like an idiot.

The two girls giggled and chatted. "so.....what happened?" "well i fainted and i saw kai" Soojung widened her eyes. "Kai?? Is he the dancing machine in exo-k???" "yeah....." "so does that mean he took you to the hospital??" "i guess..." jinri said while her cheeks were slightly blushing. Soojung pouted "i envy youuuuuuu!!!!" while pocking jinri. jinri giggled. Myungsoo came in and said "look what i got for you!!!" he hold up the plastic bags and put it on the table. "kimbap!!!" they shouted. "And more!" "ddokbokki!!!" "yuuum!!!" they beamed. myungsoo chuckled and said " now let's dig in!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guise it's been a while since i last updated but anyway here it is! enjoy