The fight

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

●●"Aish..Do you have eyes when you walk?!" I shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Kai's pov

●●I didn't really want to shout at her, but I get anxious when I am hungry sometimes. She looked at me and then start to low down her head and rubbing her eyes. Did I made her cry? Aish... Suddenly a man came from nowhere yelled at me."Yah!!! who the freaken hell let you shout at her like that!!??" I looked at him and said" None of your bloody business?" "Mwoh??!!" He held my collar,although he's a little shorter than me but he was strong and firm."Ah... I remember you, you are the guy that stared at us for the whole lesson!!!" "I just stared at you once !!!!"  he pushed me on the wall.

Jinri's pov

●● I was shocked to hear what he has said but he was very handsome. I couldn't stop looking at him, but some dust went into my eyes, and I rubbed them. When I was still rubbing, I heard a familiar voice. It was Myungsoo, he yelled at him and pulled his collar. My eyes turned wide, and I didn't know what to do. Suddenly Myungsoo pushed him and hit him on his face, and the tall guy that I bumped into hit oppa's stomach . I shouted "gemanhae!!!(stop it)" but I was not strong enough. They faught a while, and I was crying. Some teachers saw and stopped them immediately. I was taken to one empty room and one female teacher comfort me and asked me to calm down. After a couple of minutes, the teacher took me to the classroom where everyone were looking st me like this O__O "What happened to her" "Did she fall in some kind of trouble?" "She looks miserable."  I didn't look at them, I just walked like a zombie to my seat.

hyunwoo's pov

●●What happened to her? She looks sad. I want to comfort her but how? I am a ert in her mind know... Ugh... I ruffled my head and suddenly she smiled at me."You look stupid." I laughed." Are you okay?" She nodded, "much better." I told her what the teacher early taught, I was explaining and looking at her face expression, if she looked lost, I repeat it once again. She looked even more prettier when I looked at her carefully. Time flew fast, and soon it was time to go home." Gommawo hyunwoo ah, you are a great teacher." She smiled. I chuggled."Bye~" she said as she walked to the door."See you tomorrow." I waved.....*sigh* this is the worst and the best day."Wow, you knew a new girl already?" Ljoe hit my back. I faked smile "yeah."

Kai's pov

 ●●"You two are in big trouble." The principle said."zwaesonghamnida(really sorry in formal way,so long i knr right?*_*)" we bowed." Kim Jong in, you just came here not even one single day and you already fought with someone?" I lowered my head." And you Kim Myungsoo, your group has a great reputation and you are visual of your group but how could you just fight because of some small thing?!" ' It's not a small thing sir." He said.'So is it a big deal??!" "No...sir." "hmmm....You two have to tell your parents to see me tomorrow at 12:00, arraseo?" "Neh." We said. We went out of the principle's office and we saw our group mates, they all look mad." Did you started it jongin ah?" Suho asked. I ignored." Say it, that you started first." He smirked. My blood start boiling, and I tried to punch him but kai and sehun hold me. And then they dragged me out of that area. They dragged me to a empty classroom. D.O splashed some water on my face."And what was that for?" "To calm you down" D.O said."I told you to form of your decision but not ended up on fighting with others, especially him!!!" Baekhyun said as he walked back and forward the classroom with frustration."arraseo mianhae." I said.

Myungsoo's pov

●●" This is just no like you, bro" Hoya said."Not cool, either"woohyun said."Why did you do that!?huh???" Sunggyu asked. I sighed and told them story."But still you shouldn't make him mad." Dongwoo patted my shoulder." You're to over reacting." Sungyoel said and they all nodded."Over reacting? Did you have a sister before? You will not say it again if you have one, this is called protection!!!" "Oppa!!!" I heard a voice coming from the corridor, it was jinri."Are you ok? Did you hurt bad? Mianhae oppa. It's all my fault." There were tears in her eyes."Pabo, of course I'm alright, don't blame yourself, I'm also wrong." Tears fell down to her cheek, I used my thumb to wipe it off, "It's alright, jinri yah" I sang "Can U Smile" and the others sang too. She started to smiled. Later, she sang along too.

●● We all went home separately, and only left jinri and me. We walked home, I rested my arm on her neck.....I saw she was thinking something deeply, I knock her head."Ow..it hurts oppa" she pouted." hehe What are you thinking huh?" I asked sarcastically." N....nothing." it doesn't seem nothing. It is the first time she hid some something from me. Aish... Kim Myungsoo, she is going to be fine, remember not to be too annoying, if not she will be rebellious, you don't want that, right? I kept telling myself to give her some privaticy.

Jinri's pov

●● Actually, I was thinking of Kai, well he is the second one giving this feeling to me, my heart beat went fast when I look at him, even though he'd yelled at me , I still like him, what's this feeling? Suddenly, someone knock on my head. It was oppa "Ow...it hurts oppa" I pouted." What are you thinking huh?" I asked sarcastically." N....nothing." Crap. I have never hide something to him before, I shuggled too , he must know I am hiding something from him , omgomgomgomg.... what should I do? He's thinking, what is he thinking? Ugh...I'm a bad girl now. I am not good at telling a lie, what if he ask more questions and i just make up another lie? Ow.... jinri ah why you make things so difficult??? Oh god...addoke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am back from my trip so i'm litlle free now...i didn't mean to make you guise wait..

.

 

*changes subject* kai and Myungsoo fought!!!>q< Ow... Jinri is falling for Chanyoel!!! Chunji and Jinri are now almost friend, will he take a chance to get more closer to her? what do you guise think? 

@SsulLAbo: yeah~~~Updated :) thanks for subscribing<3

@BaekSulForever: well i'll try...but don't expect much >< hehehe

Hello to new subscribers :D if you have question feel free to comment! <3