Music Bank Day! part 1

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

 ●●'Well maybe sungyoel is right, I need to appreciate this opportunity. ' Myungsoo thought to himself.

------------------------------------------------------

Kai's pov

●●"Yah. kim jongin! Where are you going? We only have 1hour left!!!"Suho hyung asked." I'm tired, we've been practising for a long time already!" I spoke. "Yeah... hyung's right, I'm tired too." Sehun pouted." let's rest for monent." D.O said." Okay, come back here after 15mins." I walked around the school. I suddenly found a old door in the corner of the hall, then I found a short alley, I ended up infront of another old door and this time its handle is gold coloured. I opened and I saw a small but pretty garden. I walked forward, I saw a girl sitting on a bench. I walked closer, quietly. She turned her back for the sight of sudden, I jumped a little. I think she was shocked. Wait a minute is she the one who bumped into me that day? I raised my eyebrows." Why are you here?" I asked." I...I should be the one... ask you this..question." she replyed. I rubbed the back of my neck, didn't know what to say." I.... I...I don't know..." " I thought I was the only one in school who knew this place."she said. After a while she sighed heavily. Seems like she has some things un her mind.... She began to leave. I caught her hand. She looked at me with her beautiful big eyes." What...are you..." " mian. I'm sorry that I shouted at you that day." I face ground. When I looked back her eyes. She seemed to expect more."Uh...um... sorry that I hit your brother that day too." She smiled." Guenchana." Her eyes sparkled."I should be going." She blushed while pointing that I was holding her hand for the whole conversation. I rubbed my back of neck."Mian." She giggled. I opened the door for her, she bowed a little. We walked to the hall with no other conversation." Annyeong." She said."ok." I walked to the dancing room 6. She walked back to the stairs.

Jinri's pov

●●oh my god. I leaned against the wall. He...he...... I couldn't express my feelings. Ugh... My tummy was full of butterflies flying around. My cheek starts burning while he has skinship with me. My heat beat starts racing when he spoked to me. What is this? Is it called love? Oh my god!!!! I jumped happily. I walked back to the classroom, everyone stared at me." So miss Kim where have you been in this 20mins?" I tried to say something, but I just can't think of another excuse." Well then you have to help me on the backstage of musicbank after the school." "Neh....."I bowed. I went back to my seat, then I lyed my head on the table. "the new guy" poked me." Are you dead yet?" I got up."nope." And made a fake smile." "Where have you been just now?" He asked with concern. "Just hanging around....... Don't you need to practice by the way?" "i don't need to." ...okay."I was slightly confused but i lost inerest of him becasue he is still a "ert" to me so i turned my head to the window........

-

-

●●"What are you thinking huh?"

Kai's pov

Chanyoel asked sarcastically. "Nothing..." I tried to ignore him. Actually, I was telling myself stupid. Why I have to say sorry? No. No.kai. You have to,it's your fault!. But my pride!!!! Ugh... Nevermind.... I better do my best and show that a**hole. If I success, maybe I could meet that pretty girl again. wooooooo!!!!! "Don't day dream!" Beakhyun pulled my ears."AH!!!Arraseo!!!ish..." " Now let's practice!"

DING DONG DING DOOONG~~~~

 

Jinri's proov

●●" I had to go to the hall. See you on stage" I said and "ert" waved. Then i saw soojong." Hey!!!" We hugged." I'm sorry soojong ah. I have to help on backstage." I pouted." Gwenchana." She ruffled my hair." Okay... see you later!" We waved to each other. Everything settled, musicbank started smoothly. I helped people to put on their microphones and tell them to fighting. I saw infinite first, Myungsoo was shocked to see me. I told him that I was being punished. He pinched my cheek and said."Aigoo...don't do it again. Arraseo?" I nodded. I high fived with each of the member and i watched their performance. While I was checking the group list, someone poked my back. It was Kai."um... I just want to ask you how to put this damn microphones..." I put the microphone on his ears carefully. But I was too short. He bend a little. I slightly touched his soft face, my heart starts to beat fast." It's done." I said and smiled."Gomawo." He said in his low voice. I watched their performance carefully,because i didn't want anything to go bad. I heard PD nim called my name." Neh?" " ah jinri, can you sing?" I frowned." Ne..hh..but.." "Can you play the guitar?" "Ah...Neh.....but PD nim..." "Then go to prepare yourself." "Neh?" "Juniel is missing, we can't find her anywhere. We don't have time so just do it!!!! We can't just let yonghwa go on stage alone!!!!!" "Um......Aa...." then I was grabbed by a staff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha...... sorry if it's really boring to you.X-(

i hate myself because the school starts next monday and the story is not until half!!! i guess i need to work a lot harder.... ;___;

i'll update again on saturday sorry if it's really boring to you.X-( i hate myself because the school starts next monday and the story is not until half!!! i guess i need to work a lot harder.... ;___; i'll update again on saturday or sunday <3 XD