date?

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

dream (chapter 10) yoona's date "hahaha. good luck for tomorrow~" "i will." she was ready for the first meeting with jinri and myungsoo. ------------------------------------------------------------------

< Narrator > Yoona was so excited and jumped out the bed automaticly with no alarm at 9:00. She went down stairs and all of her servants were stunned to see her woke up so early by herself. " what are you staring at? Can you mind your business please?" The head of the servants was really shocked and was confused. She took care of her from she was a baby and yoona was a spoiled and stubborn girl. She never says "please". Anyway yoona ate her breakfast and went to her room. She was thinking what should she wear. Inside her room there is another room, and that's for clothes. She thought.' Um......what should I wear.... skirt? dress? Jeans? T-shirt ? Shorts?.....trank tops? Hehehe.....' she giggled. She took 1 hour .ro pick her clothes, accessories and shoes and a bag.

In the Kim's house

**"Hoooooooooooo.....yeah infinitize yeahhhhhh......."** "ugh........" jinri rubbed her eyes and got off the bed. She peeked Myungsoo's room and he was still sleeping peacefully. He look so handsome even though he's asleep. Jinri sat on his bed and brushed his hair lightly. *"Bumbbump....bumbump..."* she touched her cheats with frighten. " it won't be.....no it's not." She talked to herself softly. She ran out of myungsoo's room breathing heavily. She took a deep breath and went to have a bath. Myungsoo woke up 20mins later after jinri went out. He didn't know jinri went to his room coz he can't hear anything when he was asleep. He went to the bathroom. The door was opened and some steam came out. He was only half awake but the steam made him suspect something. Then jinri screamed. "Opppaaaa!!!!!! Whataayah doing?!!?" When Myungsoo's heard Jinri 's scream his sleeping bubble popped and slap back to reality. He then knew jinri was having a bath. He was so embarrassed that he quickly shut door and blushed so hard and pulled his hair because of his silly and awkward mistake. It was his first time making these awkward mistakes. In the other hand jinri was really shocked. She blushed really hard too and she realized that she forgot to lock the door. "Whoo....who is that……?" She bit her finger nails. When she finished. They all started to eat breakfast. Myungsoo was so awkward that he didn't even look at jinri and kept eating his toast. He ate so fast that he choked. " aigoo.... Why did u eat so quickly...?" umma gave him a glass of water. " Oppa guenchanayo?" jinri patted his back. Myungsoo just nodded. He went back his room and looked at his phone. **10 Missed calls** 'what the hell..' he thought.... They were all from sungyoel. He called him. " What do you want…!?" "Ah!!!!! Kim myungsoo why didn't you tell me that you are going to have a date with yoona ??!!" "What…?wait.... How did you know....." "Anyway...you should tell me right...we are best friends ..." sungyoel pouted . "Mian....i was absent minded these days..." "I forgive you...but not next time!!!" "okkkkkk....." ' he's such a kid.' myungsoo thought . "I have a few tips to help your first date...heehehehhhhehe" "What is that…?wait its is not a date!!" "then what is it?" "Jinri is also going with me so it is not a date."Mwooooo?" "Yup" "Then that is not date?!" "Uh huh" "But...anyway wear something nice ok?" "..." "Okkkkkk?!" "Okok alright ?" When myungsoo wanted to wear his check shirt.... "Don't even think about it!" "aish ....." "you need to wear something smart!!!" "I don't know what to wear?!" Sungyoel and myungsoo were discussing while jinri in her room had decided what time wear and finished. "hmm........"She sighed. 'I wonder what will happen later on....' Jinri and Myungsoo went out together .

They took the train and stand next to the column. Girls whispered and admired them; and so as the boys. Jinri was a little bit embarrassed so she pretend to check her phone. The train suddenly moved and jinri also fell but luckily myungsoo managed to catch her. Then all the people's attention went on them which made jinri blushed so hard. Jinri fixed her hair said "go..gomawoyo...." she turned. Myungsoo was also embarrassed so they didn't have any conversation all the way to their destination - Myung dong .

They went a few minutes early so they waited for yoona. Yoona came ten minutes later. Jinri pov We were really awkward afterwards so we didn't even talk a single word. We waited for yoona. It was really sunny and finally she arrived i kept sweating and almost ran off of tissues. She got off a big long black posh car. She wore a yellow t-shirt and a pair of white trousers and sunglasses. She dosent wear like that? She always wear trank tops or short shorts!?Wae ? What has gone to her mind? "mianhaeyo....did u wait for a long time?" yoona asked while she was taking off her sunglasss. Myungsoo kept quiet and j shocked my head. "Mianhaeyo myungsoo oppa…" she pouted. "It's fine." myungsoo oppa said. We looked at the some shops and had some fun. She get along with oppa so well. She put hats on oppa and said " you're sitting good looking in this." she giggled "and this one too!!"but oppa just looked at me and took a hair band , he came to me and said " you look more beautiful with this." he smiled. I looked away to the ground and blushed a little. I felt yoona was jealous so i quickly put the hair band on yoona's" no oppa it's suites yoona more." yoona faked smile. She stand between us and started talking with oppa. Sometimes oppa will talk with me because he doesn't want me to feel lonely but yoona pull back their conversation later. I felt i don't belong here. They look so lovely together as a couple.... I sighed. When we walked till the end of the street yoona suggested "Ah!! There is cafe bene here near by should we give there have a drink? I'll pay! Hehehe " We arrived cafe bene and sat next time the windows. Yoona sat infront of oppa and i sat next time yoona. She asked oppa sweetly " what do u want to drink oppa?" "um....americano." "ok" when she was about to leave she said "oh! I almost forgot....what did u wanna drink jinri ah?" "cold mocha please."i smiled weakly because i felt a but dizzy. "ok" she left.......... Oppa looked at me with concern. "Are you okay?!?" i slightly nodded. "You're face is really pale." i actually don't know what is going on with me too. I have cold sweat now and i'm feeling quiet dizzy.....

Yoona's pov

I ordered the drinks and got them from the counter; before i go back to them i went tks the table which you can take sugar or tissues . Of course my main point is not them , i took two pack of powder of diarrhea thingy from my purse and put them into the cold mocha and stirred it precisely make sure she couldn't see any thing. Yoona went back to the table with her fake smile. Jinri said" mianhaeyo yoona unnie can i go first i've just remembered i've something to do..." yoona thought for a while biting her lip and said " do u really need to go...?" jinri nodded. "ok then...." yoona made a sad face but inside she was happy to death. Jinri weakly smiled and waved at them as she doesn't want myungsoo to concern. She wants myungsoo to have some time with his "future girlfriend" she walked a few minutes. Her vision became blurry and couldn't see things properly, and she couldn't see anything it's like somebody pulled the black curtains then she bang into someone and lied on the ground..........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~