Myungsoo's decesion

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

 

Ow.... jinri ah why you make things so difficult??? Oh god...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

●●In the other hand Yoona, Jessica and Yuri were having high tea." So... what are you going to do?"Yuri asked."Well it will need to take time,and have to do it step by step, Jessi do you know what kind of type does he likes?" Jessica was poking on her iPhone for the latest news from head of the fan girls."um...she said that he likes girl who doesn't put on lots of makeup and a honest girl.(I just made it up xd) Are you sure you are going to date him? None of the girls have been success." "Uh oh, no makeup and honest? Really? if I were you I will just forget about him, however he is not the only man in this planet." Yuri waved her hand and sipped her coffee."No. I am sure I will succeed, no one can stop me.Plus, I am perfect, who can resist me anyway? I will do everything to make him love me." Yoona took a bite of the brownie and smirked. "Omo..."Jessica covered ."What is it?" Yoona asked." Myungsoo got injured you know?!" "Mwoh???!!!" Everybody looked at Yoona. Yoona cleared het throat and continued " how did it happen?" "Hold on.... She said that he fought with another guy in school." "But...why?" "I donno, she said she will ask some fan girls to ask infinite later." "Woah...so Myungsoo got into trouble." Yuri ate a slice of cheese cake."Yuri can you stop eating and drinking for a sec?" Yoona sighed, and rested her head on her palm." Chill , It's time to go shopping~ You wanna come?" Yuri asked."No thanks, you both go. I think I need to plan things..." " to attract him?" Jessica giggled."Yah...." she slightly hit jessica's shoulder."Bye~~""see u later" they said, Yoona waved elegantly.

●●When Yoona arrived her house. She just walked straightly to her not even saying a word to her parents. She took of shoes and fell on her comfortable king sized bed. She sighed " I need to change, from now on." She threw all of her makeup thingy into a garbage bin. She sighed again.

Back to Jinri's home.

●●"We are back umma." They called."oh.. uri children...omo Myungsoo ah what happed to your face? How come there are so many bruses and scars??? " she sadly touched his face." Zwaesonghamnida umma. I fought with some other guy in school." "Aigoo, come sit down." He told the whole story, and jinri just sat there, didn't know what to say. Later on, appa came home from, this time Jinri told the story, appa just nodded." Hmm... Myungsoo ah, I hope you learned a lesson and I don't want this to be happened again, arraseo? Fight can't solve problem." "Neh. I won't do it agajn." He bowed. They ate dinner, and jinri was the first one got up the table." Jinri ah, you're fulled already?" Myungsoo rasied his eyebrown because he know her really well and  Jinri dosen't eat well when she is unhappy or sick. "um... and I am sleepy so I will sleep early tonight." Then jinri went to her room.

Jinri's pov

●●Ugh..I think I'm just a trouble maker. I made umma and appa were dispointed with oppa. I hid myself under the pillow and my legs kicking the mattress. Then, someone knocked my door "the door isn't locked." It was Myungsoo.I got up and sighed."where is your smile? Do I need to make you smile?" He put his finger on my cheeks and formed a smile for me." That's much better." He pinched my cheek and I slightly blushed. " Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault." "But..." He push his finger on my lips it made my heartr raced really fast. " It's not your fault okay?" He ruffled my hair.

The next day.

●● " here you are." Soojong gave me a ticket."thanks, your sister are really good at this." I smiled."Of course, my sister is brilliant and you are not the first day to know her." "Haha, ya right see you at lunch." "Okay." I went back to my class room and saw him. Our eyes met."Are you..." we talked at the same time. I blushed."you first." he asked with his hand rubbing back of his neck. "Oh..I just want to ask you are you going to the Musicbank." "I will, and you?" I nodded."Are you going to perform?" he asked. I shooked my head." Will you?" "Nope." He laughed and he made me laugh."Pabo." "Mwoh?!" I chuggled. "By the way why are you not performin?" he raised his brows. " cuz i don't want to be a soloist and I need to join a group which I haven't." " Oh............" He cleared his throat."jinri ah..." I turned to face him."give me your phone." "wae?" "Just give me." I had no idea. A few minutes later, he gave it back to me." What did you do to my baby?" my phone and i pouted. Then jonghyun oppa passed by and suddenly sang "ring ding dong" to me. I was totally blank. And the others sang along too. They sang and laughed, the teachers don't care. Why? It is because this is an Art school for idols. Ah...the musicbank holds every Friday for singers and dancers, you have to perform, and you'll win for prizes such as ,shopping coupons ...etc. Those will mark on your personal report and can intrest some company. Cool right? But crazy.... The school bell rang. Than I walked to the cafeteria, I saw soojong. She waved at me, next to her was her sister and her sister's friend- Yonna and Yuri. "Annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed. I made "what is going on" face to soojong. She seemed lost too. I mean she(Jessica) seldom talk to me. Really." Jinri ah, since you are my sister's bff. We will treat you good also, so from now on we will sit together every lunch, okay?" I nodded, but I was still confused. I saw Yoona, I couldn't speak a word. Is it the world will end, or did she lost her mind? She didn't put on any makeup. Am I dreaming? I never saw her like that? Did she broke up with her boyfriend or somethin? "Why are you so shocked, jinri ah?" Yoona smirked."Aniyo." I sat between soojong and Yoona."Yah, Jinri why didn't you...." it was myungsoo oppa, I was shocked."Oh, we invited her to sit with us, do you want to join us too?" Yoona said softly."um...." he rubbed the back of his neck. And this made me more confused." Hey Myungsoo ah, we moved to a new place?" Sungyoel asked. The other infinite members also came, they sat also, and it became really full.

Narractor's time XD

●●Myungsoo was sat with Yoona because of sungyoel, sungyoel whispered "yah. If you want to get a girlfriend, you should find those hot girls, kekekkekekeke" he giggled like a five years-old girl. 'Well maybe sungyoel is right, I need to appreciate this opportunity. ' myungsoo thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~~~~

*cries* " I know this is bored.......

I hope you will like it, I 'm trying my best!!!