hospital

Dream? or Nightmare? ♥ 꿈인까? 아니면 악몽?... (HAITUS)

the accident Her vision became blurry and couldn't see things properly, and she couldn't see anything it's like somebody pulled the black curtains then she bang into someone and lied on the ground..........................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator time Xd

Kai was shopping in Myung doing as well but unfortunately he got lost so he just hung around. Suddenly , he saw a bunch people looking at something, Kai tried to peep because he squezed into the crowds. His eyes widened, it was jinri. He went to her and shaked her shoulders. "Jinri!! Jinri ah!!" he then bit his lips 'what should i do with this girl...?i can't just leave her there.....' then he just carried her like a bridle style and walk through the crowd. Everybody was amazed like this (00) Kai sat on a bench near by o give her fresh air. He touched her forehead and brushed her hair gently ."Aish......what should i do with this girl....." while he was looking at jinri he thought maybe it's better to bring her to the hospital because he doesn't know what should he do so before it gets worse he took the taxi and went straight to the nearest hospital.

In the hospital ~~~

"It's alright she's just got a small heat ." the doctor said. "Oh........what is that…?" "it happens when you don't have enough water and walking under the sun a really long time. It sometimes get worse if you go into a air conditioned room." "neh...Gamsahabnida *thank you (formal)* " he bowed. The doctor nodded and walked away. The nurse said "she will wake up a little bit later so don't worry...um...so are you her boyfriend...?" kai stopped then he said "anyio....i'm not...." he was really awkward at that moment. "Really? Oh mianhamnida *sorry (formal)*...." "Its fine..."kai faced down to the ground with his both hands in his jeans pockets. "So..what is your relationship between you two…? Mian but i need to do the record so..." " we are friends ." kai looked up again. "Ok. Gomawoyo." kai sighed... And he sat next to jinri. He observed her closely , precisely and slowly. Her skin got back it's usual colour and her lips us turning back to light pink. His lips formed into a small smile. He brushed her hair again, gently. Slowly jinri's eyes opened and chanyoel quickly put away his hands off jinri. Jinri slowly turned to kai , she looked confused. kai pulled back his cold face and cleared his throat then said. " You're in hospital ....." jinri still looked confused. " You fainted so i brought you to the hospital..." then jinri looked around the room......and she tried to get up. Kai helped her to get up slowly by lifting up her head. " gomawoyo chanyoel oppa......" she blushed. Kai nodded tried not to smile infront of her. " Can i call you oppa ?" Kai was shocked for a second. Jinri looked a bit embarrassed after saying that , she wondered if she could take it back. "S...sure......why not....." kai shuttled. Jinri smiled brightly. Kai didn't know what to say....suddenly .

"Jinri ahhh!!!!" aloud voice came from the door. It was myungsoo and next to him was yoona. Myungsoo looked more furious when he saw kai. And he rushed in and held his collar and pushed him against the wall. Yoona grabbed myungsoo and jinri screamed "stop oppa!!stop!!! He helped me!!!" when myungsoo heard it. kai said " did you hear what she say? Now let go!" kai shuffled his hand away and yoona tried to calm myungsoo down but myungsoo asked yoona to let go and told her to go home first. Yoona was very disappointed. She bit her lips and stared at jinri for ruining her plan and her date. Myungsoo sat by jinri he asked "what happened ? How did you fainted? Are you okay?" he touched her head jinri smiled and nodded. "Neh oppa...don't be so nervous~ chill."jinri signal to myungsoo ask him to apologise to kai for accusing him. Myungsoo then turned to him said " mian......." then he turned back to her. Jinri didn't look satisfied so myungsoo had to say it again but more sincerely. "Mian....kai ah for accusing you......." kai felt a big awkwardness between them and he nodded slightly. Jinri smiled so........let's go eat ice cream together !!!! kai didn't want to stay at that awkwardness so he made an excuse. "i have something very important to do later so i guess i need to go now.....mian" he turned his back ready to leave but jinri said "but.....i need to pay you back!" she wanted to get off the bed. Myungsoo stopped her and said "maybe next time......." jinri sat on the bed like a grumpy kid and myungsoo needed to make her happy again so he asked her "jinri, i'm gonna buy you a big scoop of ice cream now so dont be angry now ok…?" he made his angelic smile. Jinri started to giggle. "Is it strawberry flavoured?" myungsoo nodded. Jinri then smiled " okayyy.....hehehee" kai went out of the elevator and headed to the main door but it was raining heavily. He then saw yoona sitting on the bench infront of the glass door grumbling something and she was kicking the ground groaning like a 5year old girl who wants have a barbie doll. kai smiled and chuckled. Yoona turned her face to kai and started till glare at him. "gomawo for bringing jinri here to hospital and ruin my......" yoona shrugged and got up and crossed her arms. kai didnt understand what she is talking about. "what?" kai raised his brows. Yoona was really angry and said " you ruined my plan!you moron !!!!" she got up and poked hardly at kai's chest."what plan…?" kai said while he was massaging his chest. "Well it's about my future boy......." yoona stopped 'aish... yoona babo(stupid)!"kai laughed loudly and asked "wait......u mean ur feature boyfriend?who ?" yoona cleared and hit him again "uh.....um...non of your business!" she walked away from him. kai grabbed her arm. "Let go you moron!"she yelled "yah.....not to be mean but your car is here." yoona looked and saw her driver waving at her , her face turned red and walked to her car without a word. The car started its engine and went. Chanyoel stood and thought 'wait.....what...if she came with myungsoo just now....does that mean yoona likes that freaken myungsoo???' chanyoel's hand formed like a rock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically kai likes yoona~ hehe

sorry for the lateupdate :p