First Day as a Trainee- Jia

Confusing Yet Amusing

Jia's POV~ 

I got everything right? Car keys, contacts, wallet, duffel bag...Oh shoot. I ran into Mia's chamber seeing her sleeping in her regular position drooling and upper body off the bed. 

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP MIA!" I began to shake her harshly. But no response. Mia really loves her sleep alot she won't really wake up unless she wants to. I kicked her off her bed but still no response, "IT'S OUR FIRST DAY OF TRAINING AND YOUR SLEEPING!" Yelling at her like no tommorw. 

"Keep kicking me and I WON'T!" The voice on the ground growled. At least she's awake right? Better get out of there before I get whooped. I ran back to my my room before Mia got her hands on me seriously that girl has one heck of a grip. Sweatpants check ,V-neck check, White converses check, Little sister awake and didn't get whooped double check. 

Slowly, I walked out of my room. Hmm..where is that child? "BOO!" She giggled leaving me hugging the wall for dear life. "Hi Mia! What the? You have good taste." She was wearing the exact same thing as me but her converses and v-neck is black. "You have good taste as well." Mia smiled.

We both ran downstairs, Appa was waiting for us two lunch bags in his hands. "Here you go you two, Raspberry Swirl Pound cake for Jia and Double chocolate Mini doughnuts for Mia. Take care of yourselves alright? Good luck on your training. FIGHTING!" Me and Mia kissed him goodbye grabbing our coats and our duffel bags and off to SM ent. we go!

Suprisingly the SM building was just a couple blocks away from our apartment. The building was surrounded of a sea of fangirls with banners and screaming their heads off. I don't blame them seeing your bias in real life would make you all cray cray. "How are we going go though THAT." Mia pointed at the  fangirls.

"Don't worry Mr. Lee said just show the guards the I.D he gave us." I parked smoothly and carefully the car into place. Slamming the car door behind me. Grabbed my white duffel bag and walked towards the building. "I think we should wear these." I pulled out two mask, "So we won't get sick you know.." Mia agreed. I looked at the building and took a deep breath, "Don't worry Unnie! You'll do a awesome job!" 

Mia being the football player she is pushed the crazy people away as we made our way to the entrance. The man in the suit looked at us seriously but nicely. "I.D's miss." 

I showed the man our I.D's, he smiled, "Newbies huh? Well, FIGHTING!" 

Wow..I looked at the gigantic posters, BOA, DBSK, Super Junior ,Girls Generation, SHINee, f(x) all belonged at one company. Then came one poster with familiar faces on them. 

"Wow... guys from the mall very handsome aren't they?" I smiled at Mia but she ended up laughing, "I think they look really funny with their hair like that if you ask me." 

We headed towards the elevator DING. It opened, there was three people in there. Girls Generation!?!? 

"Whoa! You two are twins!" Yuri looked at us in amazement. 

"I haven't you guys around. I'm guessing you two are new?" Seohyun asked us sweetly. I nodded Mia was on mute. She's really shy around people she's not familiar around. 

"If you guys are looking for the dance room just take a left and there you go!" Yoona smiled at us as the elevator opened.

"Thank you sunbae! Hopefully I'll see you guys around!" Me and Mia bowed politely and watched them walked away. Mia walked to the dance room I could tell shes really nervous. "Hey. Don't worry about. I think you'll do great!" She nodded and hugged me. "Thanks Unnie..." She mumbled. 

Um..Where is the Singing Department? I wandered alot pacing back and forth, but still no luck...Then I felt a sudden tap on my shouldler. 

"I think the Singing Department is this way Miss?" Jonghyun giggled pointing his head the other way. WAIT WHUT! JONGHYUN FROM SHINEE IS TALKIN- WHUT! "Omo! I'm sorry! Just a little lost thank you Jonghyun sunbae!" I bowed 90 degrees.

I walked towards to the door and opened it. Seeing 3 girls and a mentor already starting off their lesson. 

"Anyeonghasayo! Your the new trainee Lee Sooman told me about! Please take a seat!" The mentor clasped his hands together happily as I took my seat.

"Anyeonhasayo! Choi Jia imida! Please take care of me!" I brightly smiled behind my mask. "Anyeong! Nice to meet you!" The girl next to me said. 50 minutes into the lesson not bad I'm usually sleeping at lessons that long. But I'm really interested of everything the mentor said. 

"Jia pick a song of your choice. Just relax and that high note will go out smooth." 

Suddenly, the door opened then came in 6 familiar faces from the shop. UH OH. Do. Not. Make. Eye Contact? 

What song. Ummm. Ooo! Twinkle by SNSD sunbae! Hopefully, I won't break their ears..... 

Here goes nothing! The twinkle, the twinkle..... Everything went smoothly until I realized the high note was coming...relax Jia just relax...

Yeeeeeeaaaahh~! 

The song stopped and I opened one eye seeing everyone just dumb founded, "Oops sorry if I broke your ears!" I giggled. The 6 boys stood there and clapped like retarded seals. "Well that ends our lesson for today, Amazing job by the way Ms. Choi" 

I took my duffel bag looked at the 6 boys who were still frozen on spot. Did I do that good of a job? Walked up to them and closed their jaw one by one. 

"You guys might get flies if you keep your mouths open like that." I went through the door just giggling at their reaction. Off to Mia! I wonder how her day went....