Pay Back?

Confusing Yet Amusing

EXO POV~ 2 weeks later~

A bright snowy day outside the EXO house, all the members tucked in their bed. Oh wait, that's strange. The other members are awake earlier than the leaders this morning isn't going to be pretty. 

They all tip toed into the living room with nerf guns in their hands. Baekhyun checked on Suho quietly, while Lay checked on Kris. "OK" sign was given. 

"Don't you think we might DIE doing this?" Sehun whimpered looking at Luhan, "I have no idea....but don't worry...we got each others back." He wore his goggles. The others followed as well. "Mwhaha....." 

The signal was given...silence...."ATTACK!" Chanyeol screamed as everyone aimed at their leader shooting them with the nerf guns. 

"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!" Suho shield himself with his pillow but they kept aiming at him with the bullets. Meanwhile in Kris's room.

"WAKE UP! You lazy bum!" XiuMin was jumping on his bed up and down. Luhan kept shooting with his nerf gun. All a sudden Kris woke up and caught one of the bullets in his hands, "Uh-oh....RETREAT! MAY DAY! RETREAT!" Tao came out running down stairs like no tommorow...

"YOU IDIOTS ARE GOING TO GET IT!" Kris stormed out of his room running back and forth trying to grab everyone with his bare hands, "GOTCHA...." He smirked as Chen took his last breath in this world, "I'M GOING TO DIE!" 

"Sit!" Suho dragged Sehun, D.O, Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun downstairs into the kitchen, "Please don't kill us! We're too young to die!" Sehun begged on his knees for forgiveness, "It was their idea!" 

Kai and Chanyeol glared at their maknae. "Your the one who got the idea of nerf guns anyway!" Baekhyun crossed his arms over his chest full of sorrow. 

"You 5 sit over here..." Kris pointed at the couch, "Alright, who was the smartass of this plan! Speak up!" 

Everyone raised their hands, they were really afraid of their Duizang, "Well, well.... Good job..We kinda deserve to get that." Suho popped out of no where followed by s.

"Creative my friends...I salute you all.." Kris rolled his eyes, "Sooooo~ your not gonna kill us? Nor kick us out? Or run us over with a car?" D.O began to list all possible things, "YAH! Don't give them ideas!" Lay kicked him in the shin leaving him to be quiet. 

"Nope..you guys want us to run you guys over with a car? That could be arrange!." Suho gave a evil smile. The others glared are D.O who gave the idea in the first place.

"Anyway...Today...we're going watch the new trainees just train all day.." Kris looked at everyone who doesn't really have any interest.

"...They're all girls....." Suho added. Everyone perked up and finally got their butts off the couch, "Should of said that IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Chanyeol said as he ran into the bathroom. 

-----------------------------------------------------

EXO hopped out of their van almost being attacked by some fangirls. "Ah~ Chincha....girls are just crazy these days.." Baekhyun mumbled as they entered SM. ent's building. "All trainee's are on the 3rd floor." The secretary stated. 

The elevator dinged and all the members went out one by one. "Well, umm EXO-K can go to the dance room while we can go to the singing department." Kris requested. Suho nodded and escorted s to the dance room. All of the girls stopped dancing and started to fix their hair, makeup and clothes. Except for this certain girl who was in a black v-neck, sweat pants, converse ,messy bun and a mask covering her whole lower face.

She kept dancing trying to get the moves JUST right. Baekhyun flashed his cute smile at her but that didn't even make her blush at all. She's one tough cookie....that's a new one.

Suho studied her curiously She's looks familiar....

Kai watched her practice the dance moves he was quite impressed, She's good for a girl....

Chanyeol TRIED to talk to her but get mauled by other girl trainees. 

D.O stood there: O___________O 

Sehun acted cute trying to get her his attention but a simple glare from the strange girl made him scared, She doesn't even care who I am....

EXO-M

"Do you think the trainee's are good hyung?" Lay asked Kris but just shrugged. They opened the door seeing 4 girls practicing with their mentor. 

"Ah...Exo-M please take a seat. What was I saying. Oh..Relax your throat and that high note will come out smoothly alright?" The mentor said to the girl who was wearing the exact same thing as the girl in the dance room but her v-neck in white. 

"She's going to sing Twinkle...." Luhan nudged Chen who just glared at him. The song started to start the boys were amazed how AMAZING the girl's voice was and here goes the high note. YEEEEEEEEEEAH~!

All of the boy's jaws dropped and ended up clapping like retarded seals.

"Well that ends our lesson for today Amazing job by the way Ms. Choi..." The mentor bowed and the girl went up to the dumb founded boys and closed their jaws one by one, "You guys might get flies in there..." She giggled and out the door she disappeared.

"Daaaaayummmmmnn....." All of their voices sighed in harmony. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, if it's poorly written or doesn't make sense XD 

Comment! I don't like quiet readers! :D 

Subsribe! :) Cya later my lovlies