New Friend.~

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

YOUN JOO POV

Mondaay~ SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL. My feet is awfully tired! My apartment is done from construction. Well, off to school! 

 

-6:00 AM- 

Everybody looked at me as I come to school with my skateboard. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT, TARDS?

*PSH, YOUN JOO. STOP SHOWING OFF!* Shut up , author. 

 

"Youn Joo-ah!" Some girl called to me, Oh. . .It was Ji Eun, some girl from my class. I heard she's called IU more than her real name. 

 

"Hi, Ji E- I mean IU. what's up?" I waved at her.

 

"Oh, Nothing. I was wondering, If you can be my partner on the project on music class? You know, the singing audition for the Music Festival?" She asked me shyly. 

 

"Oh, Sure. I was lacking one, anyway." I smiled at her. She smiled happily. 

 

"Let's go to class." She smiled at me. I nodded my head picking my board. 

 

I saw some guys being punched around. 

 

"Omo, It's those gangsters." IU gasped. I squirted my eyes, I saw Chunji so weak. I gasped and ran to him.

 

"YAH! STOP THIS INSTANT! NOW!." IU SHOUTED, Little did I know. . .IU was the secretary of the Student Council. so, The sleazy guys who beated up Chunji ran away. 

 

I looked at Chunji, his face was kinda bleeding. I guess he fainted, I asked some of his nearby Teen Top members to help me carry him. IU recognized the boys, so she excused herself to record the offense

 

NURSE'S OFFICE OR THE CLINIC.

"You guys, leave and go back to your classes." The nurse instructed us. We nodded then stepped out of the room.

 

"Oh, Not you, Youn Joo. I need you to look after him, I have another patient. You guys give this to your teacher. She'll be back for the 2nd period." The nurse said and handed a slip.

 

I smiled to the guys then mouthed a Gomawo. The nurse stood up then got some plasters, then moved to the next patient. I just looked at Chunji. He opened one eye.

 

"Oh, Youn Joo. I'll be back. I'm just going to grab some equipment." The nurse told me as she went outside. "Neh.~" I replied.

 

"Youn Joo? Where am I?" He asked. "Aish Aish Ahh." He grunted as he felt the pain. His cheek is now purple due to the punch , I guess.

 

"Careful, you got in a fight, huh?" I raised my eyebrows at him. 

 

"Then you, stopped them?" He asked.  I nodded. 

 

"Aish, You should have left me, I can handle them!" He beamed.

 

"And now you're mad? TCH, I saved you. YOU FAINTED. CAN YOU EVEN FIGHT BACK WHEN YOU'RE UNCONSCIOUS?" I asked him fiercly. He looked down as he's like a child being scolded by his mom.

 

CHUNJI POV

"And now you're mad? TCH, I saved you. YOU FAINTED. CAN YOU EVEN FIGHT BACK WHEN YOU'RE UNCONSCIOUS?" She beamed at me.  It's over now, Chunji. . .She hates me. 

 

"AH!" I touched my left cheek. Youn Joo looked at me then touched it. 

 

"Aish, Chunji-ah. Be careful!" She sounded worried. I laughed at her cuteness. I thought it was the end of the world. 

 

"It hurts, can you kiss it for me?" I asked her. 

 

She leaned down and kissed my cheek, my cheek was now dark, as I blushed.

 

"I-It was only a joke." I said, shaking my hands. She giggled. 

 

"CAN I GET ANOTHER ONE?" I said to her excitedly. 

 

"No, I better head back to class." She said to me, I pouted. 

 

"Mmm, Fine." I said sadly. She smiled then kissed me on the cheek. 

 

"Yes, I know. only a joke." She laughed then left the room. 

 

YOUN JOO POV

ohohoho. I kissed Chunji the Nerd. well, I don't want to dissapoint him cause he likes me. Well, I kinda like him too, KINDAA. 

 

WOOT, WHAT A SCHOOL FULL OF NICE, CUTE BOYS. hah! but I won't fall for them that easily.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOHOHOO. A KISS FROM YOUN JOO. YOUN JOO GOT A NEW FRIEND, YEHEY! 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!