He changed that much.

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

Youn Joo POV

"Okay, class dismissed." The teacher informed us. I was so psyched when she said those beautiful words.RECESS!!!

 

I went outside to look for Dongjun and spy on him. 

 

Dongjun. . .Dongjun. . .Ah! There he is.~ just outside near the cafeteria hall!

 

Oooh, he's with ZE:A, his gang. wow, they're quite good-looking. . . .especially that guy. I hid behind the lockers. I looked at their actions, they seem quite good boys. no need to observe them. I headed for a different direction. . . .might as well head back to class, I'm not hungry anyway. 

 

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING,PUNK!" I heard someone shout from the cafeteria. . .It looks like Dongjun's being bullied. I looked back at the gang.

 

I was shocked at what I saw, I was wrong,it was the other way around. Dongjun was holding someone by his collar. That kid looks horrified. I didn't know he changed like that much. 

 

"I'M SO SORRY. I'LL BE CAREFUL NOW!" The kid cried in terror. Dongjun was readying his fist to punch the poor kid. 

 

"LET THE KID GO, DONGJUN!" I shouted and blew my cover. Dongjun looked at me then dropped the kid. 

 

I signaled the kid to go and leave me to talk to ZE:A. He bowed to me and ran away. 

 

"And who are you?" Some guy asked me. 

 

"I'm--" I was cut off by Dongjun,

 

"She's my girlfriend,Junhyung-Hyung." Dongjun answered.

 

G-GIRLFRIEND? YAH KIM DONGJUN I KNOW YOU LIKE ME BUT DON'T GO THIS FAR!

 

"YAH KIM DONGJUN. WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO THAT KID?" I asked him.

 

"He bumped me, and he's one of Teen Top. . .our rival." He answered to me. 

 

That kid is in Teen Top? but. . why does he look innocent? 

 

"I'M SURE HE WAS INNOCENT. THAT POOR KID." I said to him hesitantly. 

 

"Heh, Innocent or not he's still an enemy. you should bias us. . . .not those sissies." He scoffed to me. all of the other ZE:A members stared at us blankly.

 

"I'm not biasing any of you gangsters." I turned my back and leaved. 

 

"Y-Youn Joo! come back." he shouted. I looked back and smirked.

 

"I see how you changed much, and that turned me off. I thought you were just the same, Cheeky, cheerful , kind Dongjun. . .but I was wrong. Goodbye,Dongjun. and. . . .don't lie. I'm not your girlfriend!" I told him with a cheeky smirk. 

 

Tears were flowing from my eyes. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouch, YOUN JOO WAS 100 PERCENT HAPPY WHEN HE SAW DONGJUN, BUT ALL OF THAT HAPPINESS FADED AWAY!

Wondering who the kid was? secret.~ you'll know on the upcoming chapters!

Hint : he is a child actor (on real life, not on this fic)

 

Subscribe and comment. :))