Skating.

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

YOUN JOO POV 3:30 PM

"Hey , Youn Joo! How's Chunji? " IU asked me as she found me on the gate. 

 

"He's okay. He didn't tell me why he was in that fight, in the first place. " I told her. 

 

" Oh, Okay. where you headed to?" She asked me. . .again. 

 

"I'm going home. I'll also go to the in line-skate park. maybe, spend time there." I said to her. 

 

"Hey, I'm also headed there! " She exclaimed with joy. Seriously? IU a skater? that's cool! 

 

"Cool, We better head home and change. see you at 3:30 at the alley." I told her, waving as I skate for the gate.  She waved back. 

 

"Bye! Seeya later!" She shouted. that girl is so cute. 

 

I skated to my house and took a bath then changed my clothes.

 

- DE ALLEY- 3:27 PM 

"OH HEY, IU. What a coincidence?" I said to her, seeing her on arriving with her earphones.

 

"Haha, Sure let's go." IU said to me. 

 

I heard some punches on another alley. I looked at IU, well from her eyes. . . We had to check it out. 

 

WOOT, I SEE ZE:A AND TEEN TOP.

 

"YAH YAH YAH, STOP THIS NOW." I blocked them from each other. I looked at each and everbody's faces. omigosh. 

 

"Dongjun, Chunji. Stop. Same goes with ZE:A and Teen Top." I blocked them. 

 

"C.A.P? are you okay?" IU asked C.A.P. CAP just nodded. IU sighed in relief.

 

*THUD* Chunji fainted.

 

"Chu-chu-chunji! CHUNJI-AH." I shouted. Dongjun watched me as I show symphathy.

 

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HELP HIM!" Teen Top stood up, even though they were weak, they carried Chunji to their dorm. ZE:A just stood there. 

 

"You guys, tell me what happened." I looked at them. IU was gone since she helped Chunji.

 

AFTER 4 MINUTES OF EXPLAINING

"WHAT? YOU FOUGHT JUST BECAUSE OF THE KID? RICKY? IT-WAS-AN-ACCIDENT. He didn't mean to throw stones on you. He was daydreaming." I said. 

 

"Well, it hurts." Dongjun said, rubbing the back of his head.

 

"You guys take me to Teen Top's dorm. I'll go talk to them." I said. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short and Lame Chapter, I know I know. 

 

Subscribe and Comment!