Oh.

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

YOUN JOO POV

I opened my laptop. browesed the internet. I saw a headline.

 

"Woollim Ent. revealed last and new member of girl group, Prism!" The ? I'm revealed already? 

 

I clicked the link and read it. It has a picture of me.

 

"Lee Youn Joo or Mikki, 15 year old rapper. Has signed the contract to join the new group! Mikki is also known as a model and the sister of Lee Joon of MBLAQ. She's the 3rd oldest of the group, Leaving Nam Gyu and Houng Gi as maknaes. (14)

Mikki is currently stated by netizens as the Charisma Look.  She has a good voice plus the moves. but her specialty is rapping. 

Prism will debut this weekend." 

 

My jaw was in hell. we'll prepare for that long? 

 

*riing riing* my cellphone rang.

 

"Unni.~ Houng Gi here, Manager said you have to be here on the practice studio. he's kinda raging now." Houng Gi called.

 

"Bwoh? Sure sure I'll be there." I said getting my bag and other things. 

 

Practice Studio 

"Aish it's so cold, hey guys!" I closed the door. 

 

"Ah, Mikki-ssi. Let's get started." Our manager stated. I guess we'll be practicing. 

 

We practiced for 3 hours straight. 

 

"Unnie, what will be our MV concept like?" Ara unnie asked.

 

"It's a fluff MV. Where Mikki gets to have the lead role. She'll be playing a role where this girl likes a guy who couldn't like her back. She spends her free time wondering why. so, the song will be 'Why'" She said.

 

"So, some guy is going to be featuring in our MV? Who??" Seul Mi asked. 

 

"It's my nephew, Kim Dongjun." She said. WAAAT?

 

"Any problem,Mikki? you look shocked." Manager Unnie said. 

 

"Nothing, it's just Dongjun is a-" I said

 

"I know, your best friend or childhood friend. I know you already. He's been bragging alot about you." Manager said. 

 

"Bwoh? so, you know me already." I said. she nodded.

 

3 hours and we rehearsed our full song.~ It's kinda daebak. xD

 

My phone ringed.~ "You got a text message.~ You got a text message.~" it said in korean.

 

I opened my phone and I got a text from IU. 

 

From : IU

Too : Mikki-ssi.

YAH! YOUN JOO! YOU'VE GOT TO SEE THIS! go to the club right now!

 

"Uhm, Manager-ssi. I have to go. emergency." I said to my manager. She allowed me to go. I ran to club since it isn't far away much.

 

I entered the club and covered my ears because of the blasting music. I saw IU and she was holding her phone and taking pictures. 

 

I tip-toed approach her, sitting to the seat next to her. "What are you doing?" I asked, looking through her phone. 

 

She almost jumped from her chair. "Bwah! Oh, check this out!" She pushed her phone through my face.

 

"What's this? Dongjun's picture with a girl 2 inches away from his face-- wait, OHMYGOSH!" I said. Almost dropping her phone. I searched the whole club for them. . . AHA! There they are. 

 

The girl was holding his hand, Dongjun laughed and smiled. I also noticed almost everyone looking at them, but they won't stop.

 

"Liar. . . ." I muttered. IU patted my back. My heart shattered, He said I'm the only one whom he will like and love. . .that bastard. Even though I didn't accept his feelings, he still lied. I saw a waitress approaching. 

 

"Uhm, can I borrow your tray and apron for a while?" I asked her, she nodded, I wore the apron and carried a tray with a drink. "Perfect. . ." I smirked. IU just watched me approach them.

 

"Sir, would you like a drink?" I asked with a gentle voice. DOngjun stopped on what they were doing. 

 

"No, now leave us alo--" he stopped when he looked up and saw me, after that, I spilled that drink to him. 

 

"Oh Hi, Dongjun." I managed to act. 

 

"What the hell was that for?!" The girl stood up. 

 

", I am not talking to you." I said and sighed. 

 

"Let's go,Dongjun. waitresses these days." She grabbed  Lol, she sounded like a mom saying 'Teenagers these days.' 

 

"No, You go first." He knocked off her hand. She said nothing and ran off the club. Good thing I can hear him in this loud music. 

 

"You Liar." I said as I take off the apron. 

 

"She's the one who approached me!" He beamed. 

 

"Ohoho, Oh really?" I said sarcasticly. I can almost cry in this scene. 

 

"You really looked attached to her, anyway. Go with her. it's okay. I'll just slice her up if she hurts you." I said.

 

"Andwae, I like and love you only. nobody else. So, go out with me?" He said that with the nerve. 

 

"No, Sorry. I love somebody else." I said proudly and walked away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HAHAHA, Boring chapter, no? 

Neh, I haven't updated for a looooooong time. . .MIAN FOR THAT!

 

Subscribe and comment.~