Practice.

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

YOUN JOO POV

Last period ended and me and IU headed to the music room. Luckily, there are two pianos. 

 

"You can reach high notes, right?" I asked her and pressed some random keys. 

 

"A little bit. well, yeah." She said shyly. 

 

"Wow, that's awesome." I opened my mouth. "Let's start!" I said. 

 

We started with the intro, then IU started singing; 

"Majimak insal naege geonnegi jeone

Aju jamkkanman meomchwoseo nal bomyeo useojwo. . . ." after that line, it's my turn. 

"Jamsinama naege bicheul jun nege
Kkeuchirado nunmul ttawin boigi sirheoseo na
" I sang while pressing some piano keys.

 

(HAHA, SORRY GUYS. THE FIRST VERSE IS JUST A HINT FOR THE MYSTERY SONG. and i'm tired of writing all of the lyrics. lol) 

CHUNJI POV

My classmate said he overheard Youn Joo saying they'll practice at the music room at this time. 

 

Well, guess where I am. Peeking at Youn Joo at the music room. damn, those girls sing really good. I could listen to them everytime. CAP would be happy too, seeing IU.

 

Damn, those girl can get an A+ from Ms. Kwon (our music teacher) they will also be singing in the Music Festival. they'll sing with those celebrities. Isn't that awesome?

 

"Yo Chunji, is IU there?" CAP held my shoulder.

 

"AISH, your grip. yeah she's there." I scoffed. He looked closely at her. I guess this guy is madly inlove with her. OHOHOHOHO. I have defense now.  

 

"Oh, Hey guys." The two girls came out from the door. I was shocked. They saw us?  IU waved at CAP and He waved back.

 

"I'll drop you home." CAP said to IU. she just nodded. 

 

"Let's go. I'll drop you home too." I smiled at Youn Joo. CAP and IU was just infront of us. holding hands and stuff like that.

 

I looked at Youn Joo awkwardly. She just smiled. damn, girl. WHY SO PRETTY? TT~TT.

 

CAP already dropped IU and he ran towards home, leaving us behind. 

 

"Uh, Nice singing." I said to her. She looked shock. 

 

"You guys were eavesdropping?" She said. I nodded.

 

"Well, thanks." She smiled shyly. I blushed at her cuteness and looked away. 

 

"Damn, Youn Joo. . .why do you have to be pretty?" I mumbled. 

 

"Excuse me? did you say something?" She asked me, I shook my head. 

 

"Chunji, you know what. . .I like you. as a friend though. you're cute, geeky, funny and remarkable." She smiled. here we go again, she's hurting me from the word friend. 

 

"I like you too. . .but, what happens if it's more than a friend?" I said with courage. she was shocked. 

 

"I'll accept any feelings from you." She said. I was glad. 

 

"Youn Joo-ah, I can't hold it anymore. I love you!" I beamed as we stopped walking in front of her apartment. She was so shocked. 

 

"You were the most awesomest girl I ever met in my life! You were the girl who made my heart beat. the girl who always makes me smile. When you were checking my condition, I felt you cared for me so much, but when you said I was only your FRIEND. you made my heart shatter. I know you already knew that I like you. but this is different!" I cried. She was being teary-eyed. 

 

"Ch-Chunji." She said. "I love you too. but, life isn't easy when you're in love." 

 

"I understand.  but, I hope we're still friends." Is smiled and wiped her tears. I shook her hand and pulled her to kiss her on the cheek.

 

"Bye, see you tomorrow." I smiled and waved at her. deep inside, I'm heart broken. but, we'll be US someday. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HWAITING, CHUNJI. MUWAH. now for the song, I gave a hint to you guys by writing romanized lyrics. I hope you know the song already. 

Teasers :

Epsiode 14 (Day at the Arcade) : 

"WOOHOO, OH YEAH. 10 POINTS!" I shouted as I beat Chunji. 

 

"Aww, man!" he whined. 

EPISODE 15 (BIG BRO IS BACK!):

"OPPA? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Aren't you busy doing promotions?" I asked him as I saw him coming towards me. It was my brother, Lee Chang Sun or Lee Joon. he's an idol. 

 

"Dad called me, You have to become a trainee and meet your new fiance." he sighed. 

 

"WHAT?!" I shouted. 

 

"Dad's orders. And hey, he's hot though." He grinned. shut up, lee joon. 

----------------------------------------

The fic will end in the 20TH episode. (reminder)

 

Subscribe and comment.~ <33333