I just hope he's okay.

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

YOUN JOO POV

ZE:A dropped me to Teen Top's house. They didn't dare to come in. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo?" I knocked and enter their dorm. Ricky was there sitting on the couch.

 

"Noona!" He shouted. I smiled and patted his head. 

 

"Where's Chunji?" I asked him. 

 

"He's on his room, I'll take you there. The Hyungs told me to wait for you here." He said. I looked at his bruises. 

 

"Aish, you kid. look at your bruises! Next time, don't daydream okay. don't play with stones, chincha." I touched his buises. He nodded and led me to Chunji's room. 

 

I saw Chunji sleeping. 

 

"Oh, Hey. Chunji's okay." C.A.P cutted off while I could ask how is Chunji's condition. I smiled in relief. 

 

"You guys, should stop being included in fights." I told them and approached Chunji. 

 

"Noona, you don't have to scold them. Just scold me. I was the reason we got into this." Ricky said. I smiled at him. 

 

"It's okay. just leave it in the past. You guys rest for 3 days or a week. no school. Okay? IU, you understand though?" TEEN TOP and IU nodded.

 

I held Chunji's hand. waiting for him to open his eyes. It's no use.

 

"I'm going to leave now. I'm just checking on him. I just hope he's okay." I stood up. I took a last glance on him.He blinked. 

 

"Chunji! You're awake. are you okay?" I sat beside him again. 

 

"Hey, Youn Joo. thanks." Chunji smiled.

 

CHUNJI POV

I smiled at her. I didn't know she cared for me that much.

 

"Hey, anything for a friend!" She smiled. the last word made my heart shatter. just a friend?

 

I faked a smile at her. We smiled at each other. but, mine was so artificial. 

 

"I'm going to leave now. See you guys. I'll visit you Chunji. Bye!" She waved. I waved back. When she closed the door, My smile faded away. 

 

"Oppa, don't worry. she'll like you." IU commented. 

 

Youn Joo, You don't know how much I love you. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWW, SHORT AND LAME CHAPTER. (AS ALWAYS LOL.) 

BUT HEY, AT LEAST I GET TO UPDATE! 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. MUAH!