Hi, I like you.

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

* means  i'm talking to to some characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUN JOO POV

I came at class, kinda early. I went to my desk and took a seat. Damn noisy boys at the back.

 

Well, well. What's this? A note on my desk. I grabbed the paper then read it. Well, somebody knew true beauty,eh? Good thing that author made me perfect.

*LOL, SHUT UP.*

 

"HI YOUN JOO. GUESS WHAT? 

I LIKE YOU.<3"

 

That's what I read, nothing else. just cute lettered words in a cursive writing. cute, huh? 

 

 

I'mma just leave a note and step out of class. 

 

"HAHA, THANKS. 

AND, WHO ARE YOU?"

 

I got a feeling he's in class, so I'll come back after 5 minutes.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Lol, Isn't Youn Joo smart? lol, that bish. Okay, back to the story. 

 

Chunji, looked at Youn Joo as she leaved the classroom. He made sure that Youn Joo really left the classroom, He rushed to Youn Joo's and His table (since Youn Joo's seatmate is him) to check the note.

 

To Chunji's surprise, Youn Joo did reply. He mouthed a yes with a fist. 

 

He replied 

"HAHA, Some random guy. 

Hey, you're pretty.~"

 

Yes, Chunji likes Youn Joo. happy? 

 

"Yah, Chunji. You finished talking on stick notes?" C.A.P asked Chunji. 

 

"Neh." Chunji smiled then kissed the note. Cutee.~

 

"YAH, CHUNJI-HYUNG. Why are you kissing paper?" Ricky asked him. he was staring at Chunji focused.

 

"Ah-Ah. . .Nothing." Ricky just shrugged then leaved. 

 

Youn Joo entered the classroom. *LOL, BISH. DID YOU EVEN COUNT?*

 

Chunji hurriedly pretended he was getting some books from his bag.

 

"Hey, Youn Joo." He waved at her. 

 

"Hey Chunji.~" She smiled back at him. Chunji's heartbeat was really fast. 'Yep, he's the one.' Youn Joo thought.

 

Youn Joo came closer and tip-toed (since that bish is small) to reach Chunji. though she was too small. She tapped Chunji's shoulder then whispered something to him. 

 

"Thanks for the stick-notes." She whispered to him. Chunji became red and just smiled at Youn Joo.  

 

So, does this mean, Youn Joo accepts his feelings?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUCH, BUT WHAT ABOUT DONGJUN? THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY TRICKY TO SOLVE!

 

Subscribe and Comment. :x