WAKING THEM UP.

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

YOUN JOO POV

I was invited to ZE:A'S house for a sleepover before the date, since my apartment is doing some construction. like, fixing the window because some kid broke it. I brought some of my clothes and necessities.

 

I woke up at 8:00 am with Junyoung, We were the first ones to wake up than them. I slept at a futon with Dongjun. I don't mind at all. We did that a long time ago. . . .NO, NOT ON A BED, ON A FUTON WHEN WE WERE YOUNG!

 

Sheesh. Everybody is awake except him. PSH. I kept on kicking him in the ,shaking him, shouting but no reply. Might as well check his IPHONE. 

 

OMIFUDGINGGOSH. IS THAT ME? His WALLPAPER? ME? IT'S FROM MY CATALOG! Well, Yeah. The stupid author didn't tell you I was a model. 

 

*OKAY, SHUT UP YOUN JOO.* 

 

"Haha, You found your pictures in his Iphone? He always talks to that pictures." Hyungshik popped out from nowhere.

 

"Like how?" I asked him. He coughed a little.

 

" Well, when he didn't know it was you, he's like 'I hope I can find her someday' it's like he's hoping on her. When he knew it was you, he's always 'Youn Joo, I'm glad I found you. Goodnight.~' He talks to you before he sleeps, when he wakes up or when he's alone somewhwere." He told me. I just smiled then looked at Dongjun. 

 

"Babo, JunDong , Dongjunnie.~ Wake up!" I told him, shaking his body. He opened his eyes like a half moon.

 

"Joh-neun achim.~" I sang to him. it means good morning. He smiled then pulled me into his chest. 

 

"I'm still sleepy, Youn Joo." He hugged me. Lol, Is he sleep drunk? 

 

"Yah, wake up. Or I'll cancel the date." I laughed. I finally managed to escape from his muscular arms.

 

"Now, Wake up." I told him, He finally stood up and stretched. 

 

"I'm going to take a bath." I stood up and grabbed my clothes. until some kid kinda bumped into me. 

 

"S-S-SORRY HEECHUL HYUNG."  What? Heechul? 

 

"I'm Sorry, but I'm not Heechul." I explained to her. 

 

"BWOH? YOU'RE A GIRL? AHHH! THERE'S A BURGLAR IN THE HOUSE!" She shouted. 

 

"Ya ya, Minjoo. She's not a burglar. She's Youn Joo. Dongjun-Hyung's friend." Minwoo explained to her. What? Hyung? isn't she supposed to call older guys oppa? 

 

"OH, SORRY. Sorry I called you Heechul- Hyung, I always ended up bumping to him." She apologized. gosh she's cute. 

 

"Oh, It's okay. And who might you be?" I asked her. 

 

"Oh, I'm Minjoo. Ha Minjoo. Minwoo's 6-year-old sister." She said to me. Oh, so she's living with her brother. 

 

"Oh Okay, How come I didn't see you last night?" I asked her. 

 

"That's because she was sleeping, Youn Joo." Minwoo told me. 

 

"I see, And I'm Lee Youn Joo. A friend to ZE:A." I introduced my self. 

 

"A girl friend to ZE:A?" She misunderstood me, I guess.

 

"AISH, NO. Sorry, about her. And if you're wondering why she calls us hyungs, it's because she doesn't like oppa." Minwoo said. 

 

After that, I took a bath then finished. 

 

"Oh, Youn Joo-ah. I see you have met MinJoo, she'll be coming with us. She begged to." Junyoung told me.

 

"It's okay. I'm sure we'll have fun." I told them. We got ready then leved for the Amusement park. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOT WOOT. IS MINJOO A CUTIE, I HOPE SO. lol

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.~

 

Min Joo :