Day at the arcade.

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

YOUN JOO POV (The Mall)

 

Chunji sent a text to me last night, after the confession. 

To Youn Joo : 

From Chunji Pabo : 

YOUN JOO-AH! ^^

I'm just wondering, want to hang out at the mall tomorrow, at 2:00? Since no classes? IU will be coming too. ~^^

 

Reply : 

To Chunji Pabo : 

From Youn Joo : 

Sure, Chunji! See you!^^ 

 

And here I am! sitting in the bench with IU, waiting for them.

 

"YOUN JOO-SSI! LOOK AT THAT!" She pointed on some huge television.

 

"Okay, now where am I looking?" I asked her.

 

"OH MY GOSH. IT'S INFNITE. Kyaa.~" She squealed. Infinite? the symbol for no boundaries?

 

"Some KPOP band you're spazzing, again?" I laughed at her. she nodded. 

 

"So what is this? their MV?" I asked again. 

 

"WELL, DUH. IT'S BEFORE THE DAWN. don't even tell me you don't know them?" She asked. I shook my head. 

 

"Girl, are you even watching TV?" She asked me. 

 

"No, not really, who's that guy? he has a nice voice." I asked her, pointing at that guy in the huge TELEVISION. 

 

"Oh, that's Woohyun, ikr? he's so awesome." She said. 

 

"Psh, does CAP knows this?" I asked. 

 

"Well, yeah.I also watched their new teaser yesterday, it's daebak." OHOHOHOHO, Oh really? I just rolled my eyes and patted her head. Then we saw Teen Top coming to us. We waved at them. 

 

"Oh hey guys. why only 4 of you?" We asked.

 

"L.Joe and Changjo were quite busy." Ricky said.  "Oh okay." we now then splitted into groups, CAP and IU, Ricky and Niel, Chunji and me. Yippee.

 

We first went to the arcade. we played some basketball, air hockey, racing, some fight battles. 

 

 

"WOOHOO, OH YEAH. 10 POINTS!" I shouted as I beat Chunji. 

 

"Aww, man!" he whined. 

 

Gwiyeopda! we had so much fun that time. then we started heading to the food court.

 

No One's POV. 

Meanwhile, in some celebrity's car. the mystery celebrity's phone rang.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" he picked it up. 

 

"Ah, Lee Joon! how's life in Seoul? meeting your sister lately?" It was his dad, calling from London.

 

"Oh hey dad. no, I'm quite busy." He told to his dad. his father did a sigh on the phone.

 

"I talked to your manager. he's cancelling your shows just for today. I need you to tell some things to your sister." He said.

 

"Okay. thanks for giving me a day off." He laughed.

 

"Now, Youn Joo will soon debut with Woollim entertainment. You know, Infinite, Epik High's Company. I have to debut her since Woollim is a sponsor of our company. And, Since the Nam Industries is also one of them. Youn Joo has to be engaged with you know who." He said.

 

"OHHH, Him. Okay. I'll tell her. do you know where she is?"  Lee Joon asked his dad. 

 

"She's at the mall, expect her to be at the food court at this time." He said. 

 

"Heh, right timing. I'm in front of the mall. You do know her really well.Send my regards to Youn Ji." Lee Joon smirked as he steps out of the car. 

 

"Haha, well see you Lee Joon. Tell your sister the news, and also, drop her to Woollim later. " They both hung up the phone.  

 

Lee Joon caught sight of Youn Joo in the food court. It's good he can recognize her after not seeing her for 5 years. 

 

Youn Joo saw him she squinted her eyes to look closer. She was shocked to see his brother. she whispered to herself "Oh My God." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHOHOHOHOHO. so, do you know who is you know who? HEHEHEHEHE. kekeke.

Subscribe and comment^^