Amused.

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

YOUN JOO POV. (10:30 am)

MHM. WE'RE RIGHT HERE AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK. 30 minutes late because I still have to pick a dress for MinJoo, his oppas doesn't even know how to pick girl's clothes. Siwan was just busy, so I had to take responsibility.  

 

This is what Min Joo wore : 

 

It was really fun on the Amusement park, Minjoo and I got really many prizes. . .just beating the boys. lol. 

 

I got the chance to meet MinJoo more. She's really a sweetheart, lol. lucky Minwoo to have a sis like that. But Minjoo's a poor kid to have a brother like him. -_-"

 

We rode almost every ride here. 

 

"So, here to next?" Kevin asked. Dongjun held my hand, his hand was on his pocket. Wait, where's Heechul,Siwan and Kwanghee.

 

"You guys go do anything you want. Call me if you need us." He told them and dragged me. his hand was on my waist.

 

"Sure, Dongjun. have fun" Junyoung said with a grin.

 

"Seeya, Unni!" Minjoo smiled. 

 

We both left them. My eyes were on Dongjun. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked him, but he didn't answer. 

 

"Yah, where are we going?" I asked him again. I got pissed then scratched my head. Aish, this boy. 

 

"WHERE.ARE.WE.GOIN-" My sentence was cut off when I was blindfolded. 2 pair of hands were carrying me. AM I BEING KIDNAPPED? FUQ NOO.My hands were being handcuffed, my mouth was being covered by a handkerchief. 

 

W-what about Dongjun? I tried speaking but no use. 

 

"Step on it, you know the place." I heard Dongjun speak. BWOH? HE'S A CULPRIT? The vehicle started moving.

 

"UNHUND ME, NOWF" I SHOUTED. But they didn't hear me. I cried. I don't know why. . .but I was stupid to trust on Dongjun again. All I can see was black. . . .

 

AFTER SOME FEW MINUTES (LIKE 3 OR 5)

 

"Youn Joo-ah, Wake up." Dongjun said to me. I opened my eyes, saw him smiling at me. 

 

"BASTARD, I THOUGHT I CAN TRUST YOU AGAIN, BUT WHY DID YOU KIDNA-" I was cut off again as I saw where we are.

 

I saw a table with roses , champagne , dishes (lol, why did I include that?), glasses , chairs (well duh , no table no chairs) and other thingies. the background was the night sky full of stars twinkling.

 

"Sorry for scaring you, It was the only way I can drag you to this. I also had the help of Siwan, Heechul and Kwanghee. " He said shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

I giggled at his shyness. " I'm also for shouting at you." I apologized.

 

"It's okay. now, let's eat?" He offered a seat. I sat on the chair and he also sat on his.

 

"I might say, Dongjun. Your acting amuses me." I complimented. 

 

"So you're Amused? well, that's cute." He laughed.

 

We talked for hours, we gained our friendship again. 

 

He started gazing at the stars. I looked at him at his cuteness while gazing. 

 

"Don't you think the stars are beautiful? just like you." He asked me.

 

I blushed at his compliment. I smirked at him. 

 

"Youn Joo, are you a dictionary?" He asked me. I looked at him with curiosity, then shook my head. 

 

"Aww, because you give meaning to my life." He pouted. I laughed at his pick-up line. 

 

"Dongjun, you know what. I'm a police." I raised my eyebrow. 

 

"Wae?" He asked. 

 

"You're my most wanted.~" I laughed. 

 

We did that. exchanged pick-up lines. we laughed at each expressions and actions. 

 

What is this?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOHOHOHO. CHEESINESS. SURRI FOR THE LAME CHAPTER. TT~TT

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.~